It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The cutest celebrity pictures

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
If all the people on this site can't take a BSB fan, then don't preach about tolerance and stuff, I don't want to see half-naked women either, but I deal with it. And if you guys like the women above, that's fine. But I don't like simply being insulted for simply being the only one of my kind of on this site. The two posters above, not only insulted me, they didn't try to explain a joke or anything, just try to convert me to music, I may not be ready to try. If you like some other music then BSB, that's fine, but don't insult me, just because you can't handle the idea of having me on this site. It's wrong on so many levels.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbfan1
If all the people on this site can't take a BSB fan, then don't preach about tolerance and stuff, I don't want to see half-naked women either, but I deal with it. And if you guys like the women above, that's fine.

Is it fine ? You don't seem to think it's fine. The title of your thread was cutest celebrity pictures - not bsb pictures

But I don't like simply being insulted for simply being the only one of my kind of on this site. The two posters above, not only insulted me, they didn't try to explain a joke or anything, just try to convert me to music, I may not be ready to try.

How did we insult you ? By posting what we think are cute celebrity pictures ?

If you like some other music then BSB, that's fine, but don't insult me, just because you can't handle the idea of having me on this site. It's wrong on so many levels.

LOL, I'm sure ATS can take one bsbs fan, 2 may be a bit much though :bash: You shouldn't take things so personally, it's unhealthy.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join