It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im in love...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Get her in the sack as quickly as you can! More than likely, she'll get back with her boyfriend. This might be your only chance!

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
i would like to share my story.

I met a girl that was different from any other girl I had met before. i found out that she had a boyfriend who she has been going out with for 7 years. She also told me he didn't treat her very well and she wants to leave him. I encouraged her to if she felt it was the right thing to do and told her i would be here for her when she did. So she broke up with him and 3 weeks later were were dating and now it is 2 years later and we have been married for 3 months.

The moral of the story is, do not be scared of being rejected or being the rebound guy or "friend". If you do nothing you will always wonder what could have been.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
her and her "boyfriend" got into a car accident day before yesterday. They were verbally fighting in the car. He threatened to hit her and drew his fist back, and he lost control of the car.

Luckily shes alright, she wasn't wearing a seatbelt, but she came out with jut a few scratches.

If he ever hits her, im going to hurt him so bad, he'll wish he was dead. Im done with him. I gave him a chance, and he blew it.

out.
-J

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Any man that would strike a woman, that isn't trying to kill him with a knife or a gun, does not deserve to keep his penis attached to his body. It's a simple concept. Men don't beat women that don't explicitly ask for it in a kinky sort of S&M way.

Having said that, any man that allows this type of thing to go on, is not a man. I wish you luck, and agree with what you will do to this low-life. Make sure to dispose of the body properly.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
were going out friday, If I can get the day off from work. (We work at the same place)

And to be frank, I dont care what he thinks.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dissension
It's a simple concept. Men don't beat women that don't explicitly ask for it in a kinky sort of S&M way.

Didn't I hear that on Buffy one night?

All kidding aside, I think most of us would automatically agree with that one, and if we don't we need to look in the mirror and start examining ourselves...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join