It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Serpo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I've done a search and found nothing...

www.serpo.org...

Anyone else heard about it ???

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Never heard about this before but just read through most of the site and it makes for a very interesting read. Wouldn't even like to guess as to it's validity but either someone has a very active imagination and plenty of time on there hands or disclosure here we come

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
The site quotes Ben Rich as saying (in a speech before his death) that we have just about everything including "a means to travel among the stars", but it's all tied up in black programs.

As is usual in these sites, there's no evidence for any of the assertions.

I've read Ben Rich's book, and I certainly don't remember any allusions to this kind of tech. I'll believe he actually said it when I see some citations and talk to some folks who actually heard him make such a speech.

And yes, reading about in AW&ST would be pretty good evidence, as far as I'm concerned!

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
After doing a bit of research, it looks to be a takeoff of a story that floated around for a time back in 1991 in a book by Bill Moore. There was to have been an exchange program back in 1965 that sent people off to "Eben's Planet" There is conflicting stories as to women being sent. The person that made these claims went under the codename of "Falcon"
Here are some site to read up on this.
ufoconspiracies
Alien Species of Zeta Reticula
From reading this guy's postings I would be very sceptacle of what he says especially since today is the end of Novemeber and nothing much out of ordinary has occured.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
One thing I have noticed about obvious disinformation is that it has a purpose. The purpose is to control us and what we think and BELIEVE and to shut us up about talking about it. Everything is always described as a secret military project and therefore to talk about it means giving away government secrets. Whenever the aliens do something the government mimics it. If the aliens make checkerboard patterns in the sky then the government starts doing the same thing. And then we are supposed to think that it is all governement. This is obvious disinformation. Whoever is putting this stuff out has Christian biases and wants to make sure that you believe that the aliens worship god the same way they themselves do. They want you to believe that time as we know it doesn't exist on that planet because their Christian belief is that "time will be no more" at some point in time. They are trying to use information from aliens to explain the Christian literature. While I, as a contacted person, have certainly heard stuff that gives "interpretation" to some stuff in Christian literature none of what is contained in this material is anything like it. If the aliens who inspired our religions were to tell what some of it means it would be stuff that you could not imagine. I don't repeat it when I hear it. I prefer not to hear stuff from aliens who try to force religion on humans. And I won't be used by them. There are "others" who say, "wait and see what really happens".

[edit on 30-11-2005 by grasshopper]

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
grasshopper says:

One thing I have noticed about obvious disinformation is that it has a purpose. The purpose is to control us and what we think and BELIEVE and to shut us up about talking about it.

I agree that it has a purpose (actually, several and often conflicting purposes, IMO) but I don't think they're to "....control us and what we think and BELIEVE and to shut us up about talking about it."

I think that lot of the real hard-core conspiracy stuff is backed up by disinfo. Examples might include fake "analyses" of "chem-trail residue" (google "therese aigner" for an example of this); or "radar returns" from weather radar which is deliberately mis-interpreted in order to lend credence to the belief that the HAARP programs are influencing the weather; and other similar scams.

And the reason that the believers in the "HAARP plot" or "chem-trails" use this stuff (if they know it's disinfo) is that they want you to believe their stuff so badly they'll deliberately make up manufactured "evidence" to make their case look good.

Another type of "disinfo" is the proponents of a particular hypothesis making themselves out as much more educated, higher-up, or having more expertise than they actually do.

A prime example of this is a guy named Al Cuppet, an old-time conspiracy weenie that passed himself off as a member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Now, the JCS are the top guys in the US military, and are the chief military advisors to the president, all three- or four-star generals. You figure if this Al Cuppett is a retired JCS general, he's a heavy-duty weenie, right? But what Cuppet was is a retired sergeant who, as a civilian, got a staff job working in the office of tjhe JCS. in other words, he was a glorified secretary. Yet if you read the blurbs about him from the conspiracy shows or sites, he's referred to as a "distinguished retired military officer" which he isn't.

Another case of using disinfo to make oneself appear more important is the case of one Cliff Carnicom, one of the chief "chem-trail" hoaxers, often referred to as a "researcher and scientist". He's not. he was a surveyor for the government for about ten years and now owns a computer store in New Mexico.

Of course, the "legitimate" scientists tend to put out disinfo too, often cooking the books or engaging in ad hominem attacks against non-scientists in an effort to make their own hypotheses look like they're beyond reproach.

The big difference is that scientists tend to check each other out constantly; that's what science is about. If a non-scientist like, say, Tom Bearden or James McCanney comes up with a weird sounding theory and a mainstream scientist shoots it down, he'd better have his facts and data together, or another mainstream scientist will do a research study to try to prove him wrong.

The bottom line is not that there's a "huge disinfo plot". People put out disinfo (that is, the ones who do it deliberately) for much more mundane reasons -- to sell books or keep their ego up and running!

[edit on 1-12-2005 by Off_The_Street]

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
As this thread is now showing up in the #2 position in a Google Search for the key words Project SERPO. I would like to invite visitors who may read this to follow the link below to a much more active discussion on this topic in this forum.

Aliens & UFOs » Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Yes, please contribute to this thread.

PROJECT SERPO

Closed.

top topics

join