It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why UFOs Visit Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Benevolent space people are here to assist with Earth's evolvement. True, there are some hostile beings from other worlds, but the majority have come in love and peace. And they are willing to assist Earth greatly with the advanced knowledge at their disposal.
It's time now for our planet to unite with friendly space beings who, because of their high evolvement, can be of great help to us in solving Earth's many problems.

[edit on 30-11-2005 by Martian6]

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
With the greatest respect Martian, can I ask how you know all this?

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I believe thats true...but they wont be able to assit us..without our governments permission,and that wont happen...it is pretty sad they they choose whats best for us...we elect them in office and they get to controll us...isnt that stupid..yea it is...but ppl dont know any better..because we keep voting....i wouldnt get my hopes up about any aliens coming to assit us...the best thing they can do is take us off this planet..so we can start over somewhere else...lets face it this planet is not safe ne more...nibiru is coming..so keep your head up

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Benevolent space people are here to assist with Earth's evolvement.

How do you know they are not ill-willed?

True, there are some hostile beings from other worlds

From what worlds, and how do you know this?

And they are willing to assist Earth greatly with the advanced knowledge at their disposal.

Like the knowledge of flying a ship into the desert in Roswell? How do you know this?

It's time now for our planet to unite with friendly space beings who

Its kind of hard to unite with a species that has not made proper first contact with us yet.

can be of great help to us in solving Earth's many problems.

How do you know this to be the case?

- One Man Short ®

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Martian6
Benevolent space people are here to assist with Earth's evolvement. True, there are some hostile beings from other worlds, but the majority have come in love and peace. And they are willing to assist Earth greatly with the advanced knowledge at their disposal.
It's time now for our planet to unite with friendly space beings who, because of their high evolvement, can be of great help to us in solving Earth's many problems.

Sorry to disappoint you.
They are all hostile.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Guy

Sorry to disappoint you.
They are all hostile.

No, I dont think they are all hostile.

I think the more intelligent races with knowledge of commerce definetly see the possibility of turning Earth into a pleasure planet full of sex slaves rather than bombing us all to wherever the aliens Hell is (Earth? No wait, that becomes complicated...).

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
If people are willing to present all the factual and material evidence people are asking for, then good. If people are going to make unfounded claims and unsubstantiated statements on how they feel, then there's no point.
Round and round it will go.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Sometimes all it takes is that shift in consciousness to create a new paradigm.The more open the box is more than likely the more possibilites exist for one to see or interact with that experience.Remain fluid with the times, we know more everyday because were willing to go beyond what we think we know.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   

because of their high evolvement, can be of great help to us in solving Earth's many problems.
[edit on 30-11-2005 by Martian6]

They are Earths major problem,
Martian6, I like positive thinking, but you must be aware of the negative aspects also, untill we really find out whats going on, be aware, and be carefull what you wish for,

all the best... ian

PS, dont let anybodys comments upset you, its just when you make claims about such things the ATS people, like to see proof, IE, links, references. quotes and so forth.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Even if they had the best and purest intentions, open exchanges with a more advanced race than our own would fundamentally change our civilization. We would learn that we are not the 'top of the food chain', or 'god's chosen people' or whatever other euphemisim you would like to use. It would ultimately change all of our political and religious ideas because most of these ideas were developed in isolation of other intelligent species and therefore be dangerous to us. If such a thing were to happen, it would have to be hidden to prevent an extreme breakdown of society, until the majority were capable of accepting the idea that other beings exist. We would have to gradually incorporate advanced alien ideas into our cultures so that we could accept new ideas without a mass meltdown. And this would happen if the aliens were friendly.

If they weren't friendly, then open communication and exposition would be of more benefit to them than to us. A break down and reorganization of social function would allow hostile aliens to walk in and 'set up shop'

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I had a dream there was this huge war in the air with US planes versus aliens but the aliens were so damn fast it was crazy! Crap was falling out of the sky everywhere. Than at the end of the dream I was going down a road and I saw some Army guys letting a crap load of weather ballons up in the air as a cover wtf lol!

Anyway I hope they can train our leaders better than we as we need some sort of superior intervention already damn. Come on already we are like cave men still bombs and BS!

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by One Man Short of Manhood

Benevolent space people are here to assist with Earth's evolvement.

How do you know they are not ill-willed?

We are still here, aren't we?

True, there are some hostile beings from other worlds

From what worlds, and how do you know this?

Mathimatical probability is absolutely infinite. Doubt it? start counting and let me know what the last number is. No matter how many of anything there is, aren't there still more numbers?

And they are willing to assist Earth greatly with the advanced knowledge at their disposal.

Like the knowledge of flying a ship into the desert in Roswell? How do you know this?

He knows this because he is no longer witnessing and experiencing all he witnesses and expereinces through the mindset bound by "Self Preservation". Once you train your little brain not to look at everything saying to yourself "How does this affct me", due to the prime directive encoded in each cell of your body of "Self before I serve (anything, anyone) it becomes a lot easier to integrate all incoming stimuli in a way where you are not exhibiting and demonstrating the fact that you are choosing to suppress most of your experiences even before you were consciously aware of them. At any rate, you see how easy it becomes to interpret the intentions of others by their actions and behaviors, instead of whatever other means of communication you rely on which causes you to be decieved. Just a thought.

It's time now for our planet to unite with friendly space beings who

Its kind of hard to unite with a species that has not made proper first contact with us yet.

"Be not afraid . . . .. " "Do not fear ....."

their intentions have been known to us, and contact took place prior to human's maintaining/recording history.

Speculation?
Perhaps.

can be of great help to us in solving Earth's many problems.

How do you know this to be the case?

They are here, and we are not there. This in itself demonstrates some level of accomplishment we have not achieved yet.

Speculation?
Perhaps.

[edit on 1-12-2005 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Well heres my 2 cence(well pence becasue im english),
If aliens were hostile my guess would be they could pretty much wipe us off the face off the planet the second they got here,
If theyre friendly then maybe theyre waiting for us to become a less aggressive race or to colonize another planet or to use a 'clean fuel' or any other of the endless possibilities,
or maybe they dont exist,
who really knows.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I'll be brief.

We are not violent - we'd already have fought back (LA in the 40's?)
We are not benevolent. (your planet is a friggin nightmare of issues. if we are benevolent, we'd start trying to patch up the miriad of mistakes you've made for the past, oh, 10,000 years)
We are not here to turn this planet into a sexual vacation resort - we've got our own hedonism resorts.
We came to observe and to study. You see, where we come from there's no comedy. You humans are quite hysterical to observe. Your social mores, your political infighting, your crimes, your need for fame and attention. It is all, pardon the pun, alien to us and when we first started observing we had many laughs.
Oh, and we wanted gazrok back. leaking all that info to the public was a bad thing. We've got him now though so the sightings shall decrease as we go back into hiding.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Esoteric Teacher

Don't get me wrong, I do think they are here.

But you have come no closer to answering the questions I asked then the thread authur.

Everything you have stated is pure SPECULATION.

Mathimatical probability is absolutely infinite. Doubt it? start counting and let me know what the last number is. No matter how many of anything there is, aren't there still more numbers?

I didnt ask for Mathimatical probability, I already know the DRAKE EQUATION.
I asked for specific worlds, because the way the author was typing, I thought He knew. You didnt hreally answer anything by answering for him.

their intentions have been known to us, and contact took place prior to human's maintaining/recording history.

PROOF, PLEASE PROOF.

If I started a thread that said "ALL ALIENS BEINGS EAT LITTLE EARTH CHILDREN, AND I KNOW THIS BECAUSE IT'S BEEN HAPPENING SINCE BEFORE RECORDED" would you not ask me to somehow prove this is more than just my rambling?

Thanks though,

- One Man Short ®

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by One Man Short of Manhood

PROOF, PLEASE PROOF.

We will not be prepared to accept anything outside the box, nor be able to fullfill the prerequisites as long as we require physical tangible proof. The proof is only supplied to us when we no longer hold every bith of information we accept as true up for comparison in our own minds with the only things we can compare them them to. The highest level of comparison we have if we percieve a Godless and universe devoid of any more advanced species is ... ... . . the human race, and what we observe in nature. Would humanity be flying in the air if we had nothing on this planet that demonstrated to us that it is possible?

The only way we can demonstrate we can exist in a tolerant intergalactic partnership is to demonstrate through our actions and behaviors that we truly acknowledge we are not the pinacle. In order to demonstrate we know we are not the pinacle, we will have to exhibit tendancies of tolerance. To have it all presented to us really teaches us nothing but the answers. To learn it for ourselves teaches us to ask the right questions. Perhaps it is our intentionality that is being developed first and foremost. But, how can we get from what is known to what is unknown without first comparing the standards to something greater than what is the greatest thing we know?

The fact that we have so many facts that do not coincide with eachother only makes sense if we grasp for the intangible, instead of relying only on what is tangible.

-The lack of proof may be all the proof we need.

I'm sorry, but that is the best way I can currently address your question, but your points are valid. I made a conscious choice to back the supporting arguements of the author of this thread, because I knew people would totally disregard most of the post because of the jargon the author did use. I did not want to see the author of this thread get totally put down by everyone with no supporters. I also have a reverence for the authors viewpoint and know this thread can both teach me some things, and serve as an effective medium for me sharing some thoughts as well. It is apparent to me also that the original poster of this thread took an interesting angle, but I am willing to see where it leads.

I did not mean to be offensive in any way shape or form, I just thought the author would get some slack, and then who would really learn anything?

Peace,

[edit on 2-12-2005 by Esoteric Teacher]

new topics

join