It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul McCartney really is dead

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mulberryblueshimmer

the imposter is more musically talented than the original.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigspud
reply to post by mulberryblueshimmer

the imposter is more musically talented than the original.

Yes, I could see that "The Frog Chorus" is so much better than "Eleanor Rigby." lol Well, there's no accounting for taste, I suppose.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

EDIT: By the way Ghostly Talk ROCKS!

Yeah, so is the Freeman Perspective, IMO.

PID on Freeman Radio - youtube videos

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
A documentary called PAUL MC CARTNEY REALLY IS DEAD is out now, (saw it online netflix)
Its so shocking, but they show so many big clues and hints that its truley hard to deny that he is dead.
I suggest this movie to anyone thats ever liked a beatles ever. This movie is crazy. they claim, and go on to reinforce the notion that Paul McCartney died in a car crash in 1966, his head decapitated, and that the british MI5 found a double to impersonate him, and that the band has been trying to let their fans know without getting the whip from MI5. Must see!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
you guys are really ignorant, do not compare to pics, there is no enough evidence, here are 3 most convincing evidences, try to debunk me

1/ in 1962, Paul had an affair with a German waitress (Erika Hübers) whom he had a daughter (Bettina Krischbin)
Paul agreed to pay her to take care of the baby from 1962-1966
After 1966, he denied to be her dad,he stopped paying her, he failed his paternity test, if he was not her dad why he paid her to begin with ?

plasticmacca.blogspot.com...

2/ Heather Mills said if he murders her, she has a box of evidence, the truth will come out, fans will be devastated

3/ there was an Italian forensic who confirmed from his pic in 1966 and 1967 do not match, they even suggest, to end the rumors, Paul should submit his DNA test with his brother Mike

www.erichufschmid.net...

digilander.libero.it...

plasticmacca.blogspot.com... ( a lot of questions/ answers here)

this is one of Liverpool pub, people call him Billy and William

edit on 6-1-2012 by keops because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
My sense of this is the tavistock institute created the Beatles, Stones, Dead, and several other bands coming out of the 60's as part of a large mind control project. Each band had a different built in tactic to influence the minds of the listeners at the time. The Beatles hook was repetitive beats with lyrics that work as a kind of code.

A curious thing about the Beatles and their first trip to the states is the well documented hysteria surrounding their appearances - Ed Sullivan in particular. There is no precedent for the hysteria surrounding a band most of these girls had never heard of, let alone seen. Anyway, my sense is the band quickly tired of the process, probably rebelled more then we saw and things "happened." Brian Jones probably the same. Play the game or you don't play any game. Dylan is another curiosity of the time, his story is truly odd. He was a nobody, with zero skills, disappears for a few months - even make a truly odd trip to see a shell of a man Woody Guthrie, and returns to the world with great guitar skills, lots of bluster and quickly gets a record deal based on nothing. Remarkably, Dylan electric killed the folk music peace movement - I think it was planned. In the Dylan documentary Pete Seger says the Dylan event was infuriating, and it was clear that single awfulness was by design, probably used to kill the increasing power of the folk-protest-peace movement, which it did.

To understand the issue of Faux Paul one needs to understand both the Tavistock Institute and the Stanford Research Institute and their influence on the world, especially what we know as the pop culture scene.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Faul almost admits (again) he's not the real Paul...

Paul McCartney to release a new song he sang to wife Nancy on wedding day
by Simon Boyle and Mark Jefferies, Daily Mirror 21/12/2011

In the radio interview last night, McCartney also said he found it strange singing Beatles songs that he composed so long ago, saying: “In a way, someone else did write them - it was a 24 year old me.

"And I look back on him and think, I’m looking at his writing as if he’s, like, another person, some of the lyrics thinking ‘that wasn’t bad - it was good the way he did that.”

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join