It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush "We will not back out of the war as long as i am President

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Im shocked at the level of hatred for Bush here.

If it was "all about oil"....how come we gave Kuwait back after tossing out the Iraqis? We coulda kept it ALL, but we did'nt.....we gave it back to the proper authorities and left.

How come we gave Germany back to the Germans after killing the Nazis?

How come we gave Japan back to the Japanese after wiping out their armies?

We freed these countries from Thugs and Murderers and went home....thats a fact.

You Bush Haters need to stop spouting your garbage and really think about what spews from your mouths.....THINK! Don't just shoot-your-mouths off because it feels good to call our good President a "Liar"....if he lied, than every intelligence agency in the western world also lied.

Maximu§

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by zoso28
Im Jaded, your name says it all. The american dream is alive and well. The american dream is not democrat or republican. the immigration #'s for the US and Canada disprove your statement

The American Dream is staggering along behind an idiot that is running the white house and it's country into the ground, why not just put us out of our misery already instead of letting Bush torture us into to a slow death.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus

It takes very 'lil to Shock ya Max.

If it was "all about oil"....how come we gave Kuwait back after tossing out the Iraqis? We coulda kept it ALL, but we did'nt.....we gave it back to the proper authorities and left.

Errr... Kuwait was a Protectorate from the West since day one it was created by the British. They always say YES! to UK or US. And above all, they did not want to start selling Oil in PetroEuros, like Saddam did. If they pulled that move, you better be sure, that US would invade and attack Kuwait in a second.

I remember that Allies met the Russians somewhere in Berlin and split the City and the Nation in Half for nearly half of Century. Checkpoint Charlie rings a Bell?

...and Moved to Korea...

We freed these countries from Thugs and Murderers and went home....thats a fact.

You also mean the 4 Million Dead Vietnamese Civilan "Thugs and Murderes"?

You Bush Haters need to stop spouting your garbage and really think about what spews from your mouths.....THINK! Don't just shoot-your-mouths off because it feels good to call our good President a "Liar"....if he lied, than every intelligence agency in the western world also lied.

No Max, you THINK and open up your Eyes.
Inernational News are full of Reports of LIES coming out of Bush&Co - I mean how many SCANDALS do you need to see, in order to realize that these are Corrupt and Selfish Men leading Your Country. Bush lied about WMD's, about Saddam & Al-Qaeda, basicly about everything. But you will call that Islamo-Fascist Lefty Propaganda and go to Bed.

[edit on 1/12/05 by Souljah]

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Maximus:

How many troops remained in Kuwait?

How many American troops are STILL stationed in Germany, 50 years after the end of the war?

You wiped out two civilian populations, not their armies. Again, how many troops are still stationed in Japan?

In a totally simplistic, Speak’n’Spell type of way, you are correct. In a more reality-based way, you are not.

Your president is not good, and 70% of your population tends to agree with this, which proves:

The United States is far more of a PLUTOCRACY than a DEMOCRACY.

Look it up.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maxims

Because Kuwait has always been a very nice friend to the US. Saddam nationalized the oil in Iraq to keep it away from the greedy American oil barons.

And then he was planing to change currency, then . . . Iraq got liberated

The first mission after invading Iraq was . . . to safeguard oil fields, not to protect Innocent civilians.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakomo

How many troops remained in Kuwait?

A couple.

How many American troops are STILL stationed in Germany, 50 years after the end of the war?

A couple, ironic that the Germans were like scared when they heard Rumsfeld want to move the troops out.

You wiped out two civilian populations, not their armies. Again, how many troops are still stationed in Japan?

We wiped out both. What is your point? We never killed any Japanese soldiers? Maybe you like to look up on Okinawa. Pretty impressive kills in terms of civlians and military. Of course most of the civilians killed themselves as well.

Besides, how many troops in Saudi Arabia? Answer that.

[edit on 1-12-2005 by deltaboy]

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Jakomo, our troops remained in Germany, Korea, Kuwait and Japan at the request of their respective governments.......and if America was asked to leave, we would, but your a smart guy and you already know this.

In regards to "wiping out civilian populations"....thats just tough luck. Next time maybe these civilians won't let their governments pick a fight with America. They started the war and we finished it.....its that simple.

I doubt "70%" of Americans agrees with this.....maybe closer to 50%. It seems Canadians citizens are also split right down the middle in regards to the war on Islamic terror and their sponsers. In fact it seems like most Western countries are split right down the middle.

9/11 was a wake-up call.....We could not take any chances on Saddams or the UN's word on Iraq's WMD programs. We're not screwing around anymore...Iran is next, so buckle your seatbelt and get ready for a rough ride.

Maximu§

[edit on 023131p://444 by LA_Maximus]

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
It takes very 'lil to Shock ya Max.

Well, thats true....It upsets me to see our good Presidents name dragged thru the mud.

Errr... Kuwait was a Protectorate from the West since day one it was created by the British. They always say YES! to UK or US. And above all, they did not want to start selling Oil in PetroEuros, like Saddam did. If they pulled that move, you better be sure, that US would invade and attack Kuwait in a second.

We still freed them....we still gave them THEIR oil fields back. Come-on now..you can admit that right? WE GAVE IT BACK TO THEM....we spilt our own blood to help Kuwait and we gave it all back, because AMERICA IS A GOOD NATION.

I remember that Allies met the Russians somewhere in Berlin and split the City and the Nation in Half for nearly half of Century. Checkpoint Charlie rings a Bell?

As you know, I guarded the East German border for 2 years, so Im well aware of that situation. Ronald Reagan helped free East Germany from Soviet occupation....if Germany asked America to pull all our forces out....WE WOULD!!!

...and Moved to Korea...

Cmon now, Korea asked us to stay after the Korean war.....Dear God we lost over 30,000 AMERICAN lives protecting Korea. It was not for oil....it was protect freedom.

You also mean the 4 Million Dead Vietnamese Civilan "Thugs and Murderes"?

Well once we pulled out (Thanks to the Hippies).....far, far more died from the communist government than we ever killed.

No Max, you THINK and open up your Eyes.
Inernational News are full of Reports of LIES coming out of Bush&Co - I mean how many SCANDALS do you need to see, in order to realize that these are Corrupt and Selfish Men leading Your Country. Bush lied about WMD's, about Saddam & Al-Qaeda, basicly about everything. But you will call that Islamo-Fascist Lefty Propaganda and go to Bed.

As soon as someone says to me "Bush Lied"...it shows me their out-of-reach and incapable of a decent debate. Bush may have been mis-lead, but he did not lie. In fact I still beleave Saddam had a WMD program, but he also had 6 MONTHS to get rid of it (Thanks to the UN).

Like I told jakomo...get ready for round II. Iran is next......we're not going ANYWHERE until that government is taken down.....whew I used up 1/2 my lunch writing this and it looks like my answer boxes got messed up.

your conservative friend

Maximu§

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
LA-Maximus:

It seems Canadians citizens are also split right down the middle in regards to the war on Islamic terror and their sponsers.

Really? Seems like that because of what? Do you have a poll? Anything whatsoever to back up such an obvious false statement?

Let me know, okay, because LIVING here, I have yet to meet one person who supports the laughable War on Terror.

Iran is next, so buckle your seatbelt and get ready for a rough ride.

What color is the sky in your world? Your military is stretched wafer-thin, and Iran HAS a strong military, and an actual Air Force. So there's no way that is gonna happen, I guarantee it.

You're asking Iran for HELP these days in Iraq, remember? And they're refusing.

jako

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakomo

What color is the sky in your world? Your military is stretched wafer-thin, and Iran HAS a strong military, and an actual Air Force. So there's no way that is gonna happen, I guarantee it.

You're asking Iran for HELP these days in Iraq, remember? And they're refusing.

I am not going to get into this flame war, but I just have to correct your pathetically uninformed assertations.

The US military has 1.4 MILLION men and women in the active armed services. We have another 1.3 MILLION ready reservists.

There are less then 200,000 in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The US military is far from spread thin, oh ignorant one.

And Iran has a strong military?

They fought Iraq to a stand still for years. It took the US a matter of days to defeat Iraqs armed forces.

Airforce?

What color i the sky in your world?

Iran had a really good airforce...back when the US was backing them. Now they don't have a single F-14 left, which was their best fighter - and one which the US is retiring FYI. Do you really think that a few dozen outdated Mig-21's are a match for state of the art F-15E's much less F/A-22's backed by AWACS and RIVIT JOINTs?

Your political views of Bush are your own to have, but don't go spouting off about the US and Iranian militaries when you don't have a clue of what you are speaking about.

The US military would take Irans military in a matter of days, just as it did to Iraq.

On another note, I do agree with you that the US will not be invading Iran... The most action we will take is a strike on thier nuclear reactor.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
jako

Well if Canadian polls are anything like American polls......their pretty much skewed to get the results that the Pollster wants. I do beleave there is a good portion of your country that does not share your views.

As far as American forces being "wafer-thin".....our enemies have under-estimated us many times and they have paid in blood for their stupidity.

Max

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Maximu§

Maximus I don't like hating people at all, I don't like that I feel the way I do for a fellow human being, but this is nobodies fault but his own. He is an imbecile, plain and simple and frankly I think he is an embarrassment to a fine country such as America. BUt hey I feel the same about our PM and the UK's PM. birds of a feather and all that eh ? They are up to something and it becomes more and more obvious each time one of them pulls down their trousers to speak and little speeches like this are what I am talking about

We despise him for many reasons, reasons that have been brought forward and debated, argued about and discussed. Alot of which has been proven against him. We respect your opinion of the man, now respect ours without the insults. State your case and move on, U aren't going to convince anybody here that he is a good, wholesome man with America's best interest at heart.

Nanna, I love U
lol

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
There you have it. No end in sight.

Did you think it would be easy? Did you think the Sunni's would throw rose-petals at our soldiers?

Not rose-petals. It was supposed to be sweets and flowers. Shame Cheney, Bush, and Rummy got their intel from the INC and not you, or they may have had an idea what to expect when they planned this war!

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImJaded
We despise him for many reasons,

Do you want America and England to win this war?

Do you want to see Iraqis voting in their own representatives and governments?

Of course you would'nt want to see Iraq return to a dictatorship would you?

We have to win....theres no going back for us. If we win in Iraq, its a blow against the throat-cutters and suicide bombers of the world. it will show them that Arab countries are capable (if givin a chance) to be free...FREE!!!

FREEDOM!!!! Thats what this is all about

max

[edit on 053131p://444 by LA_Maximus]

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by nanna_of_6

Originally posted by zoso28

The American Dream is staggering along behind an idiot that is running the white house and it's country into the ground, why not just put us out of our misery already instead of letting Bush torture us into to a slow death.
Thats right nanna. For heavens sakes, they are torturing US.
If i were to tune into TV tomorrow and have the WH on air stating we are all prisioners. Stay in your homes. The gig is up. You are most definately NO LONGER FREE I think i would have some respect for that bunch.
Bush, Cheney, the NWO, the powers that be, the aliens...Lets have it all in one day! I'm ready. Instead, this daily poisoning and corruption IS torture and it aint going to lead to no good. We already know that.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 02:07 AM
link   

As soon as someone says to me "Bush Lied"...it shows me their out-of-reach and incapable of a decent debate.

He did lie !!! He got up infront of the cameras and told the whole world things "that were NOT TRUE " in my book that makes Bush a Liar !!!!

Bush may have been mis-lead, but he did not lie.

Oh for the love of GOD and my country !!!!! Mis-Lead Lied ,.... same dam thing,..... Bush Knew it was a lie why else would he have mis-lead the US and the world ?????

Why anyone in their right mind would vote for a man that looks ,walks,speaks,and does STUPID THINGS as Bush has ,... I'll never understand it !!! He's a LIAR, CHEAT, the biggest BSer I've ever seen !!!!

Bush LIED about the reasons for attacking Iraq, he has CHEATED the Citizens of the US and IRAQ out of their family members that were murdered and maimed in this Iraqi-nam of Bush's, he doesn't give a rats-a** if more die or are maimed as long as he gets what he wants or what he's told he wants in the end.

I suppose it's alright if he gets ALL our troops murdered for the sake of that dam* oil, as far as your concerned ??

In fact I still beleave Saddam had a WMD program, but he also had 6 MONTHS to get rid of it (Thanks to the UN).

You and some others would beleive that BS,..... it's to hard to admit that the man you put in office was a "screw-up", and much easier to wear blinders instead of opening your eyes to the FACTS that have finally been coming to light !!!!!

But as someone else said; you have a right to your opionion and we have a right to ours.

George W Bush has been the "worst" President in our History, IOM

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
As far as I'm concerned, Bush Junior is the single worst thing to happen to America since Pearl Harbor.

Don't any of you bother to read the foreign press? There is talk of him as a liar, a murderer, a terrorist, etc... In countries that are your FRIENDS. In your OWN press.

Never before has a US President been so widely vilified. IN the U.S. and out of it.

And for good reason, to me. He's singlehandedly destroyed any goodwill left for America in the world.

There was an opportunity there to do great things after 9-11, to really bring about some positive change.

But your idiotic, juvenile president had to say things like "You're either with us or against us."

Like some little schoolyard bully shaking down the 3rd graders.

And the single biggest mistake of all was thinking that Iraqis would welcome the US soldiers as liberators. That he believed this when one of his advisors told him proves that he's disconnected from reality and has NO IDEA about any of the history of the Middle East.

I just hope your next Pres is ready to do some serious damage control.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Maximu§

Mod Edit: Profanity, Numerus WOT Posting Violations.

We know exactly what we're saying and can say what we think and feel any time we like................. Thank You Very Much !!!!!

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: WOT Posting Conduct – Please Review Link.

[edit on 3/12/2005 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Im still shocked with the amount of 'americans' who still bieve there president is being honest with them.

Because GW1 was ACTUALLY a coalition of the WIlLING. Other countries raised the alarm and actually went into IRAQ charging like the USA did this time.
They didnt take kuwaits oil, because they realised how EASY it would be to take Iraq, further down the track. How else do you explain the president in the times of GW1 just happening to have his SON in the presidency during his second shot?
ahh thats right, those extremely suspicous election results....
you surely dont think its all a conincidence yeah ?
Western governments agree?... I like the way, that these governemnt who supposidly thought IRAQ was stockpiling weapons had the identical 'evidence' the bush admin had..?... didnt have any of there own, satellite images, or interviews or anything, so they had to real idea 'what' was going on in iraq until the US told them.
And surely, if i put something on every tv station across the world, i showed them evidence, i told them wat was right and what we had to do, i could convince a large portion of the popoulation too.. its called ' mind control '

Again this was a WORLD WAR! This was a DIFFERENT TIME, people went to war soley to save the people whom were being condemmed.
the USA Wasnt about globalisation back then, they really cared about the freedom of the people/

Yep, and your still in IRAQ... THATS A FACT!

Frankly, he has yet to give me a reason to TRUST and LISTEN to him.
He's an embarresment to the US, he does not speak for the same ' humanity ' I beleive in.

[edit on 3-12-2005 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I doubt "70%" of Americans agrees with this.....maybe closer to 50%. It seems Canadians citizens are also split right down the middle in regards to the war on Islamic terror and their sponsers. In fact it seems like most Western countries are split right down the middle.

War in IRAQ and war on Finatical Muslims is a completely DIFFeRENT THING.
I think its obvious there's a big issue with muslim terrorists.

But if this whole thing was REALLY about the war on terrorists,
why in the hell did we focus on IRAQ first... even before TROOPS were on the ground in afghanistan.

maximus,
Imagine your an alien, and you come to the planet.
your shown an HONEST timeline of day by day events since september 10 2001. speaches presidents have made, civilian/military deaths, leaks, interviews, 'footage', evidence. everything in to do with anything regarding the US government since sept10.

not knowing anything, not knowing a single thing about human existence..
if you were able to read this timeline and understand it, how would it look to you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join