It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucis Trust a branch of the Illuminati?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
[[[[[Ok, so let us both assume that these certain (evil) groups are real and that they are the ones behind the world bank and are the guys that created the UN, etc. If this be true, doesn't it appear that these "bad guy"s seem to want this King to rule in ISRAEL, also? Like do you think that the elite work towards this goal, or rather in opposition to it? ]]]]

The elite want this ruler, as that way they do not have to come out of the closet. And it will be someone nobody would have ever gleaned as a ruler.
The NWO will affect the Jews as they are not interested in the miniscule daily activities of everyday masses of humanity..IOW, the NWO will hardly be felt.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
When is the last time you have been to Sirius A and B?
This is my last post to you, as your evil permeates my screen so that I get nasuseous..Hypocrisy can only be discerned by the Universal Masters, not you nor any human..say hello to Ms ignore.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
This Messiah is not Jesus, but the Jews know who he is and a few more select humans who have paid attention.

No we don't.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustMe74
No we don't.

Well, if not you will know soon...as it is not that far away,

Mod Edit: quote

[edit on 1-12-2005 by kinglizard]

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   

When is the last time you have been to Sirius A and B?

I'd be more interested in hearing about your intergalactic journeys, personally.

This is my last post to you

Isn't that what you said last time?

as your evil permeates my screen so that I get nasuseous..

Well, I does what I can, ya know.

Hypocrisy can only be discerned by the Universal Masters, not you nor any human.

Universal Masters, huh? Don't think so. Hypocrisy is pretty simple to identify, and I think I've found it.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   

The elite want this ruler, as that way they do not have to come out of the closet. And it will be someone nobody would have ever gleaned as a ruler.

The NWO will affect the Jews as they are not interested in the miniscule daily activities of everyday masses of humanity..IOW, the NWO will hardly be felt.

This could be an interesting outcome. But to clarify and assuming the elite want this ruler to come to power:

Are the elite planning to control this King like they control us all now?

Will this new King be able to stop the evil elite?

Or to put it another way, will the "evil" NWO be stopped by the new King, to bring forth a "good" NWO, to take it's place instead?

best,
Markusjharper

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   
[This could be an interesting outcome. But to clarify and assuming the elite want this ruler to come to power:

Are the elite planning to control this King like they control us all now?

Will this new King be able to stop the evil elite?

Or to put it another way, will the "evil" NWO be stopped by the new King, to bring forth a "good" NWO, to take it's place instead?

best,
Markusjharper ]]

I think mayhaps that the Jews will have the last laugh--so to speak- for all the anti-semitism for thousands of years.The Universe has chosen this King, they would be helpless to interfere.
He is the least-controlled human being I could have ever imagine..This came to me when I was in trance and looked into a crystal ball as an experiment.
Anyone who may 'try' to stop his good deeds, G-d help them..Yes, he will weed the wheat from the chaff and is doing it now...I hope it happens in my lifetime..

[edit on 1-12-2005 by siriuslyone]

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
As an addendum, my recent encounters which have been belabored and shut down..I need to add this.
Knowing I was in a potential NWO nest, I noticed they NEVER forget to acknowledge the Almighty with the candle ceremonies spoken in Hebrew..So they do fear/ respect the Creator..for all Jewish holidays..FYI

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   

IF I were an Illuminati, I would be wealthy, no?

From a very poverty stricken member of Lucis Trust.
May you all be given the gift of discernment..White Light Universal Blessings...
Just because the organization is controlled by the Illuminati does not mean that all people who participate in it or are a part of it have membership in the illuminati or any benefits that are related to being a member of the Illuminati.
More than likely this group is a tool or device that they use.. the only members of Lucis Trust that are actually in the Illuminati are probably the founders and a few important in the inner circle of the group.. if that.
The Illuminati does not need to make everyone a member of their group in order to use them to their own ends.
Don't ask me what those ends are because I have no idea.. don't even assume that I am implying that those ends are evil because in truth I have made no judgement on what the Illuminatis true agenda is.. so I can have no opinion on whether their actions are for good or evil purposes..
Just because I said that they are affiliated, does not mean I am accusing members of the group of being evil or even a knowing part of some vast conspiracy.. I was just stating a fact. thats all

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Don't ask me what those ends are because I have no idea.. don't even assume that I am implying that those ends are evil because in truth I have made no judgement on what the Illuminatis true agenda is.. so I can have no opinion on whether their actions are for good or evil purposes..
Just because I said that they are affiliated, does not mean I am accusing members of the group of being evil or even a knowing part of some vast conspiracy.. I was just stating a fact. thats all.

As far as the LT is concerned, all I have had is a positive experience..There are regular tests and they are very difficult.If one's mind is clouded or they are not paying attention, there is list of fellow members in UK, Swiss, and many other countries one may have as a pen pal.This person is farther along in service than you are.Since I have been a member, all I do/wish to do is to be of service to your fellow man and they teach you how to connect to all types of humanity.There were more groups than this one I looked at to join, but the $$ factor prevented me..The LT simply asks it's members to try to spread illumination to other humans, if that is your life's mission.
The hardest part of the tenets is to keep one's ego as dead or as near dead as possible..

Mod Edit: Please use a quote box when quoting.

[edit on 2-12-2005 by kinglizard]

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Is the LT the group that is controlled by that nutty English guy who keeps rambling on about "Maitreya" ?

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 06:02 AM
link   
The reason I posted this topic was becuase I found this post on another forum:

There is no secret Nesara.

Now, fourwinds site, nesara.us and capricorn site is all operated by the same company if you ask me: Lucis Trust. They are an occult organisation, which you so bravily call good energy to defend. In a week when nothing has happened, Egypt and other will be even more fustrated thanks to you. And even more time will be wasted.

Here is a tip I received on starshipcapricorn from a foreign friend. The translation is not perfect.

www.starshipcapricorn.org DOMAIN SEARCH:
___
E-Mail Address: [email protected]
Sponsor Name: Bristol Goodwill Group
Administrator(s): Michael Dennis
Phone: +44 176 141 3448
Mailing Address: 49 Wheelers Road, Midsomer Norton
Bath BA3 2BT
United Kingdom
___

Organization Bristol Goodwill
www.bristolgoodwill.fsnet.co.uk...
one of the many links under their partner organization World Goodwill which is a part of Lucis Trusts - an occult organization: www.lucistrust.org...

Lucis Trust was established in 1920 as LUCIFER TRUST by Alice A. Bailey (1880-1949) and her husband Foster Bailey, but changed name in 1922 to Lucis Trust.
www.kheper.net...

Alice A. Bailey based his teachings in (24 books) in the teachings to theosophist? Madame Helena Petrovna Blavatsky (1831-1891) MARK THE NAME - HELENA - !
www.kheper.net...

Lucis Trust is said to be a political as well as an occult organization. Throw their partner organization World Godwill they still have strong ties to some of the most powerfull people in the world. Among these are: Helmut Schmidt, Malcolm Frasier, Shimon Perez, Robert McNamara, Paul Volcke, Jimmy Carter og Pierre Trudeau.
www.lucistrust.org...

Lucis Trust is controlled throw an international board wich has had board members such as: John D. Rockefeller, Norman Cousins, Robert S. McNamara, Thomas Watson jr. og Henry Kissinger.
www.conspiracyarchive.com...

Source:
www.starshipcapricorn.org...

For those that dont know, Starshipcapricorn is a channeling website that makes alot of claims about NESARA and the second comming of christ(AKA Sananda). Its based off a lot of false predictions and no factual data, yet people still BELIEVE it. I go on the forums there to debunk alot of stuff until some other debunker posted some interesting information. Here we have Starshipcapricorn talk about how bad the Illuminati and so forth are and they talk about the second comming and NESARA, however, if you do a DOMAIN look up...you will see that Capricorn is owned by Bristol Goodwill. Bristol Goodwill is a partner company with Lucis Trust, whom already has a "bad alleged" reputation www.conspiracyarchive.com...

Its funny how none of the owners at Capricorn or writers at the Capricorn bothered to mention that fact(that they are owned by Goodwill who is partners with Lucis Trust). Couple this with the FACT that everything they say(predictions) on the Capricorn website NEVER happens. It seems like a blatent disinformation website that DOESNT ask for donations. So I've been trying to figure out possible motivations for this disinformation, which is why I was trying to get an opinion from you all about Lucis Trust. If there was any previous evidence or writing to suggest Lucis Trust involvement with the Illuminati, then it would make me speculate as to whether capricorn is an illuminati disinfo. site, which would be really extending it. However, at this point it seems like a site that is just full of lies.

Yes I know its a complicated story if you havent followed what NESARA is all about. A long and complicated story.

[edit on 3-12-2005 by kyateLaBoca]

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Yes I know its a complicated story if you havent followed what NESARA is all about. A long and complicated story.

Yes, I have a neighbor who is into the Nesara deal, and it does not make any sense to me..
As far as who owns what, I guess I do not get into the politics of LT.
Since I have been there 20 years, I just try to learn all I can as there are great teachings, IMO..
It cannot hurt me that I can see and it has been great for my soul development.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Is the LT the group that is controlled by that nutty English guy who keeps rambling on about "Maitreya" ?

I do not know of Maitreya, there are so many newage? groups, I just stick to my old faithful.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   

No, I think it is who I mentioned earlier:

Benjamin Creme is just another kalkian personality, dime-a-dozen medium/channeler of a pseudo-occult type.

Many Theosophists have written about Maitreya, as they study, and practice to a degree, Mahayana Buddhism(even though Theosophists are not Buddhists).

A Gnostic view:

Samael Aun Weor

Q: It is said that you are the Buddha Maitreya Kalki Avatar of the New Age of Aquarius. That is written in all the books, nevertheless, we do not know, in fact, what it means. We ask you, Venerable Master, to answer this question clearly.

A: With the greatest satisfaction shall I give answer to the question...

KALKI AVATAR is, certainly, the Avatar for the Age of the Kali Yuga, in the Age of Aquarius. The word AVATAR means MESSENGER. But we must understand by Messenger, who delivers a message; and as I am doing that work of delivering such message, then I am a Messenger, in Sanskrit Avatar.

Messenger or Avatar, in the most complete sense of the word, is a Postman, the man who gives a message, a servant of the Great Work of the Father. I do not want confusion about this word, it is clearly specified.

Then I am a servant or messenger who is giving a message. I have said at times, I am a cosmic postman, because I am delivering the content of a cosmic letter.

Therefore, my dear brothers, the word Avatar never must lead us toe pride, since it only means that, and nothing else than that. An emissary, a servant who gives a message and that is all.

About the terms BUDDHA MAITREYA, we are going to analyze them just a little bit, in order to not fall into error. The INNER BUDDHA, in itself, is the Inner Real Being of each person. When the Inner Real Being of somebody has achieved his own Self-Realization, then he is called a Buddha.

The term MAITREYA, is individual and collective. From the individual point of view, it represents a Master called Maitreya, but from the collective point of view, we must understand by Buddha Maitreya, in the most complete sense of the word, is any Initiate who has achieved the Christification, and that is all.

Maitreya

In Mahayana Buddhism, the “Buddha of the Future” who is the only Buddhist figure represented seated in a chair, Western style. A Russian traveller, Nicholas Roerich, recorded the following prediction made by a Tibetan lama:

“First will begin an unprecedented war of all nations. Afterward, brother shall rise against brother. Oceans of blood shall flow. They shall forget the meaning of the word Teacher (buddha, guru). But then shall the Teachers appear and in all corners of the world shall be heard the true teaching. To this word of truth shall the people be drawn, but those who are filled with darkness and ignorance shall set obstacles. As a diamond, glows the light on the tower of the Lord of Shambhala. One stone in his ring is worth more than all the world’s treasures. Even those who by accident help the Teachings of Shambhala will receive in return a hundredfold. Already many warriors of the teaching or truth are reincarnated. Only a few years shall elapse before everyone shall hear the mighty steps of the Lord of the New Era. And one can already perceive unusual manifestations and encounter unusual people. Already they open the gates of knowledge and ripened fruits are falling from the trees. The banner of Shambhala shall encircle the central lands of the Blessed One. Those who accept him shall rejoice. And those who deny him shall tremble. The denier shall be given over to justice and shall be forgotten. And the warriors shall march under the banner of Maitreya.”

The Venerable Buddha Samael explained that Maitreya is a very ancient Christified Master who has been teaching the Tibetan Buddhists for centuries. He is a true Bodhisattva of the Direct Path, a Being who is one with the Cosmic Christ Avalokiteshvara, Kuan Yin, Kuan Shi Yin, Xisutrus, Vishnu, Chokmah. Not all of the Buddhas follow the Direct Path; most of them are Buddhas Pratyekas (Nirvanis of the Spiral Path). As in Esoteric Christianity we call Christ anyone who becomes one with the Cosmic Christ, likewise, in Esoteric Buddhism we call Maitreya any Buddha who renounces Nirvana for the sake of deluded mortals. The so-called “Buddha of the Future Age” is of course Samael because He is a Maitreya Buddha, a Buddha from the Direct Path, a very ancient Buddha from ancient Mahamanvantaras who became the life-core of the Planet Mars, the Warrior Buddha, the God of War in heaven and earth; the one who (many times in this Aryan Race, since he is the one who “cosmically” is directly responsible for this present Aryan Race, the fifth race, the Race of Aryes) has been frequently incarnated in Tiphereth within those Buddhas who renounced Nirvana and took the Direct Path. Any Buddha who renounces Nirvana for the sake of deluded mortals becomes, as a matter of fact and by his own right, a Buddha Maitreya, because they incarnate Him. As Samael Aun Weor wrote in The Aquarian Message, "The one who writes this book gives testimony of this prophecy, because I am the servant or Bodhisattva of the fifth of the seven. The Son speaks the word of the Father and he gives testimony of the Father. The Father is one with the Son, the Son is one with the Father. The Son feels that he is unworthy to undo the buckles of the Father’s shoes. Only the Father is perfect. The Father is glorified in the Son and the Son is glorified in the Father. The Maitreya Buddha Samael is the Kalki Avatar of the New Age; he is the one who sat upon the white horse. Nevertheless, his son, the poor servant who writes this Aquarian Message, really does not feel worthy of kissing the sacred feet of the Father. Therefore, the Buddha Maitreya gloriously shines, but his son kneels before him.

Kalki Avatar

(Sanskrit) According to the prophesies of India, in his tenth and final incarnation Lord Vishnu will incarnate himself as the Avatar Kalki, who will come riding his white horse and with his blazing sword in his hands. At the end of Kali Yuga (the present eon) He will punish all evil doers in this world, destroy this world, and recreate a golden age again. As it says in the ancient Vishnu Purana:

When the practices taught by the Vedas and the institutes of law shall nearly have ceased, and the close of the Kali age shall be nigh, a portion of that Divine Being who exists of his own spiritual nature in the character of Brahma, and who is the beginning and the end and who comprehends all things shall descend upon the earth. He will be born as Kalki in the family of an eminent brahmin, of Sambhala village, endowed with the eight superhuman faculties. By his irresistible might, He will destroy all the barbarians and thieves, and all whose minds are devoted to iniquity. He will then reestablish righteousness upon earth, and the minds of those who live at the end of the Kali age shall be awakened and shall be as pellucid as crystal. The men who are thus changed by virtue of that peculiar time shall be as the seeds of human beings and shall give birth to a race who shall follow the laws of the Krita Age, the Age of Purity. Vishnu Purana 4.24

This is the Buddha Maitreya of the Mahayana Buddhists, Sosiosh of the Zoroastrians, and “The Faithful and True” of the book of The Revelations of St. John 19:

"And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean (without ego). And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword (the Word, the knowledge), that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron (Iron is the metal of Mars, of Samael): and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh (next to the phallus) a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS." (See also Maitreya).

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Many Theosophists have written about Maitreya, as they study, and practice to a degree, Mahayana Buddhism(even though Theosophists are not Buddhists).

Good point..I think if we consider that 2/3rds of the beliefs on Earth know reincarnation is a reality, and it is confusing to many people that there are so many parallel belief systems carry so many diverse names..
Ths newage channelers are a big part of this..If you have to PAY, consider you may be on the wrong road..IMHO

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
This quotation sums up a LOT of what we in the LT do and are..doing.
From Treatise on Cosmic Fire.

...it is He, again, who holds spiritual sway over the initiated Adepts throughout the whole world. He is, as said, the "Nameless One" who has so many names, and yet whose names and whose very nature are unknown. He is the 'Initiator,' called the 'Great Sacrifice.' For, sitting at the Threshold of Light, he looks into it from within the Circle of Darkness, which he will not cross; nor will he quit his post till the last Day of this Life-Cycle. Why does the Solitary Watcher remain at his self-chosen post? Why does he sit by the Fountain of Primeval Wisdom, of which he drinks no longer, for he has naught to learn which he does not know - aye, neither on this Earth, nor in its Heaven? Because the lonely, sorefooted Pilgrims, on their journey back to their Home, are never sure, to the last moment, of not losing their way, in this limitless desert of Illusion and Matter called Earth-Life. Because he would fain show the way to that region of freedom and light, from which he is a voluntary exile himself, to every prisoner who has succeeded in liberating himself from the bonds of flesh and illusion. Because, in short, he has sacrificed himself for the sake of Mankind, though but a few elect may profit by the Great Sacrifice." - S. D., I, 229.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Something interesting regarding the Lucis Trust here:

myweb.tiscali.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by roscoe
Something interesting regarding the Lucis Trust here:

myweb.tiscali.co.uk...

There are many more negative sites about the LT and other organizations than positive ones.
I pay them no attention, and nobody else should.
IF your SOUL is pure, free from fear, the soul will 'know' the truth from those with with a money or ignorant agenda..
Most of these sites spring for a fear of the otherside, thus their minds are filled with the fear factor.
IOW, if you KNEW the Universe as loving, not judgmental rather than demonic and judgmental, it will guide your path.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I always thought the AC would be King Abdullah of Jordan with the help of Javier Solana. And the false prophet for christians to be Senada. The false prophet for the muslims would be maitreya. Regardless who the NWO generally is, they would be using tricks to get the three MONOTHEISTIC religions fighting against each other. I do have to say that I believe the true children of God, whether it be any religion or non-religious people, are living to attain unselfish LOVE. When you look past the symptoms of why things are the way they are and get down to what is causing all, everything boils down to two types of people. Unselfish and selfish.

Parable of the Spoons

Anybody here read, 'the lost teachings of atlantis' by John Peniel? Recommend it to ya.

I would share my beliefs with anyone asking. Love to hear the beliefs from a follower of Lucis Trust.

www.balaams-ass.com...

[edit on 12-8-05 by pacman]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join