It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucis Trust a branch of the Illuminati?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
But Chistianity never made up Lucifer, Pope Innocent III just turned Lucifer into the Devil or "Satan". And he was not a Christian but a Roman anti-christ.

So in otherwords, Lucis Trust does worship Lucifer as God. Ok fine, then who is Zamual or Samual, or is that also Lucifer?

And how come Masons are so worried that Pike worshiped Lucifer also?

-- i had too, sorry!

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by markusjharper
But Chistianity never made up Lucifer, Pope Innocent III just turned Lucifer into the Devil or "Satan". And he was not a Christian but a Roman anti-christ.

So in otherwords, Lucis Trust does worship Lucifer as God. Ok fine, then who is Zamual or Samual, or is that also Lucifer?

-- i had too, sorry!

You are SO confused..I just answered these questions and will not waste my time after this...
THERE ARE NO BLACK MASSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In Lucis Trust, else they would naot have my allegiance..
I do not care what Masons think of me nor my beliefs..
There is more isdome been incalculated into my brain, it would take more than one lifetime to distribute it all..

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   

-- i had too, sorry!

You are SO confused..I just answered these questions and will not waste my time after this...
THERE ARE NO BLACK MASSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In Lucis Trust, else they would not have my allegiance..
I do not care what Masons think of me nor my beliefs..
There is more is more wisdom that has been incalculated into my brain, it would take more than one lifetime to distribute it all..
Read my thought for the day..Are you one of the joneser group?

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Siriuslyone,

May I ask you a question or 2 - you seem like a good person.

I was just kidding around but I am still curious about Lucis Trust though. What are your thoughts on what is happening in America and around the world today? Do you think there is plot to rebuild a temple in Israel and thus be ruled by a possible Jesuit pope or king? Just curious as to your thoughts about that and...

Have you any concern over the OTO or Golden Dawn? Like they decided to corrupt the blessed 6 pointed star and make it 7 points, (like the one Crowley uses)

I was hoping for another perspective.

Blessings,
Markusjharper

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Siriuslyone,

May I ask you a question or 2 - you seem like a good person.

I was just kidding around but I am still curious about Lucis Trust though. What are your thoughts on what is happening in America and around the world today? Do you think there is plot to rebuild a temple in Israel and thus be ruled by a possible Jesuit pope or king? Just curious as to your thoughts about that and...

Have you any concern over the OTO or Golden Dawn? Like they decided to corrupt the blessed 6 pointed star and make it 7 points, (like the one Crowley uses)

I was hoping for another perspective.

Blessings,
Markusjharper

Now, maybe we can have a discussion..Would you believe that I believe that the Jewish messiah is alive and well, and that Israel will be rebuilt.This all started en force when the Jews gave back the Palestinisn lands..
This Messiah is not Jesus, but the Jews know who he is and a few more select humans who have paid attention.
No, if there is any ruling it will be done by this new Messiah, but he is not into ruling unless he is exposed.

I have nothing to do with the OTO, GD or the pedophilic, homosexual rotten Beast...I have less than the worst for all who follow this demon.
If you want to see Lucifer look into Crowleys face..kills his own offspring...

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Now, maybe we can have a discussion..Would you believe that I believe that the Jewish messiah is alive and well, and that Israel will be rebuilt.This all started en force when the Jews gave back the Palestinisn lands..
This Messiah is not Jesus, but the Jews know who he is and a few more select humans who have paid attention.
No, if there is any ruling it will be done by this new Messiah, but he is not into ruling unless he is exposed.

That's a little creepy, so I guess I wasn't the only one that smells something is lurking near. Do you think this king will be a kind king like a Solomon or a Moses etc or do you think that he will be......well, the anti-"something"?

I have nothing to do with the OTO, GD or the pedophilic, homosexual rotten Beast...I have less than the worst for all who follow this demon. If you want to see Lucifer look into Crowleys face..kills his own offspring...

Oh, thank God! I agree that Crowley is very creepy but do you think there is something hidden that we have all missed? Like another group more sinister which is secret but not the standard Bilderbergers, CFR etc? Maybe those evil Jesuits?

Markusjharper

[edit on 30-11-2005 by markusjharper]

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   
[[[[[[That's a little creepy, so I guess I wasn't the only one that smells something is lurking near. Do you think this king will be a kind king like a Solomon or a Moses etc or do you think that he will be......well, the anti-"something"?]]]]]

I have known of this for decades and have watched his every move..He would rule along the lines of Solomon. He would not be any anti..IMO, this has to happen SOON, as it is on or around the alloted time.

[[[[Oh, thank God! I agree that Crowley is very creepy but do you think there is something hidden that we have all missed? Like another group more sinister which is secret but not the standard Bilderbergers, CFR etc? Maybe those evil Jesuits?]]]

Crowley is the most evil human that ever lived who was supposed to be a leader...He ranks in there with hitler.
I entrenched myself with some NWO and I do not think it is going to happen..Before an NWO, the Grays will have landed and it will all bust loose.

Cug

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone

I have nothing to do with the OTO, GD or the pedophilic, homosexual rotten Beast...I have less than the worst for all who follow this demon.

Gee and you were pissed off when Masonic Light made his comment. hello mister pot!

Talk to Lam lately?

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cug

Gee and you were pissed off when Masonic Light made his comment. hello mister pot!

Talk to Lam lately?

I do not have anytime for Crowley followers, I have investigated all I need to know about him..as you surely are a satanist--------------be gone~

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   
The very best thing about any MAN who practices the black arts is that he gets limberitis at a very young and and not even his demons can restore it.What wonderful karma that is....

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Okay so who is the Messiah?

Cug

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   

I do not have anytime for Crowley followers, I have investigated all I need to know about him..as you surely are a satanist--------------be gone~

You are very defensive, if you do not respect other's belief systems, there is no need to be nasty or childish.

Be gone? I have honestly answered your questions in the past and tried to be helpful and I get a be gone??

Nice example you are setting on behalf of the Lucis Trust.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by phi_man
Okay so who is the Messiah?

You know good and well I cannot divulge that.it is not my place..I protect his identity..I would and will when he has to step up..

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   
What color are his eyes and hair?

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cug

You are very defensive, if you do not respect other's belief systems, there is no need to be nasty or childish.

Be gone? I have honestly answered your questions in the past and tried to be helpful and I get a be gone??

I know it is a nice example of AAB,Lucis as we shun devils and evil, but of course you would not know that......

Cug

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Whatever... Much luck on your goals

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by phi_man
What color are his eyes and hair?

Black and turqouise...

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 04:18 AM
link   

I have known of this for decades and have watched his every move..He would rule along the lines of Solomon. He would not be any anti..IMO, this has to happen SOON, as it is on or around the alloted time.

Interesting. But I still often wonder if the NWO people (or the bad guys) are working towards this goal because the Jesuits seem to be the originators of zionism (thus ISRAEL) and also the Bavarian Illuminati, Communism, their symbols are of the KKK and NAzi's and they are behinf the PLO etc; even may have been behind the sinking of the Titanic to kill the rich Jews who were opposed to the Federal Reserve Bank.

Ok, so let us both assume that these certain (evil) groups are real and that they are the ones behind the world bank and are the guys that created the UN, etc. If this be true, doesn't it appear that these "bad guy"s seem to want this King to rule in ISRAEL, also? Like do you think that the elite work towards this goal, or rather in opposition to it?

The Grey's? I thought those were just a myth that started after the elite staged Rosswell? Or something that Crowley was communicating with? He drew a picture of this "Grey" thing but I am not at versed in this area.

Thanks again,
Markusjharper

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nagell
masonic light, is it true that sirius plays a part in the higher levels of masonry?

The star Sirius is mentioned in the higher degrees of the Scottish Rite, when discussing the importance of astronomy, and how the ancient thinkers laid importance to astrology.

Masonry does not claim that Sirius has ever been inhabited or that fraternal organizations developed there.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cug

Cug,

I've dealt with the Bailey people before. They very much remind me of Scientologists in that they are very clannish, and ostracize other teachings.

This Sirius lady may be ok personally, but Lucis Trust, as mentioned, is extremely questionable. It's also very ironic that someone who belongs to an organization founded under the title "Lucifer Trust" would attack a Thelemite as being a "satanist".

Got hypocrisy?

[edit on 1-12-2005 by Masonic Light]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join