It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian former Minister of Defense calls for Disclosure Hearings!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
news article here

(PRWEB) - OTTAWA, CANADA (PRWEB) November 24, 2005 -- A former Canadian Minister of Defence and Deputy Prime Minister under Pierre Trudeau has joined forces with three Non-governmental organizations to ask the Parliament of Canada to hold public hearings on Exopolitics -- relations with “ETs.”

By “ETs,” Mr. Hellyer and these organizations mean ethical, advanced extraterrestrial civilizations that may now be visiting Earth.

This is great news. It was mentioned on Coast to Coast AM with George Noory that the Mr. Hellyer is concerned that Canada will be involved in a war started by the US and extraterrestrial entities and be caught by surprise.

Mr. Hellyer went on to say, "I'm so concerned about what the consequences might be of starting an intergalactic war, that I just think I had to say something."

antother link is here: www.exopolitics.com...

the Noory link here: www.coasttocoastam.com... Look at the right side of the screen for the info. It also contains a link to a video by Hellyer.

This has serious complications for all nations of the world. The guest speaker, Alfred Webre, said that the US bidget for space weapons will increase from the current 20 billion to over 300 Billiion in just three short years, and the US is currently gearing up for confrontations with alien civilizations that have a peaceful agenda with our planet.

Hellyer was resposnsible for the construction of the world's first extraterrestrial landing strip, which is located in Canada. He is aware of the US and their hording of technologies traded with the visitors and the restriction of it's use in the military sector. This could be dangeroous for those nations wishing to conduct friendly relations with the visitors.

Webre also said that Hellyer mentioned that there are several entities not of this earth that want to start friendly relations with the people of this planet and help us to clean things up and use more advanced technology in order to have a cleaner environment.

The "elites" (NWO) people do not want that because there goes the stronghold they have on the world economy and religious beliefs. Is it just me or are we in for a confrontation? Hopefully with the NWO and not the visiting entities.

DENY IGNORANCE!!!
WE NEED DISCLOSURE!!!

[edit on 11/29/2005 by sexymon]

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Please pardon me, but why is everybody making new threads about this? Surely, you log in here, visit the 'Alien & UFO' section, you see about 7 or 8 different threads on this...all but one of them are locked for obvious reasons, then someone comes along and makes ANOTHER thread? Like... wtf?

I think this is potentially great news 'n' all, but how come so many posters come along and make up these threads? Do they not READ the other threads in this section? You'd think ok you're going to stay informed of the situation and these matters, you'd be watching for threads like this with an eagle eye. But no.. they for some reason are completely unaware there are like 10 identical threads on the same page and go and start another one!?!? I don't get it.

[edit on 29-11-2005 by RiotComing]

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Please contribute to the existing thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

join