It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lumps

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I have had a couple of lumps on my neck (believe in the lymphnode areas) for about a year now. In April, I started having alot of problems with sore throat (and every so often a cough and runny nose). The sore throat was constant, and lasted in spans of several months, went away for a few weeks, then came back. It's not around anymore, but I still have the lumps. They are painless, and don't seem to be spreading.

My main concern here is cancer, do you think this is what I have? I know it comes with some other feelings, and I don't really have any of them. I eat just fine, I'm actually holding my weight (slowly gaining it), I'm sometimes tired (because I tend to get 5-6-7 hours of sleep usually), and I'm in pretty good physical shape.

Can anyone provide me with information?

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   
maybe a doctor would be able to tell you?

just a thought

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I have seen once twice, and he said both times that it didn't seem like too much to worry about. Gave me an anti-biotic to take, and I didn't finish it because it made me very ill. I'm going into see one shortly, but I'm still very concerned.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I'm far from a Doctor. (10-12 miles LOL)

I agree with above poster..Please visit one.

Mononucleosis?
Tonsils?

It's really worth getting diagnosed...And odds are, it's something minor.
If you want it to be nothing worse than minor, please..visit a doctor!

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
JBurns, I'd definitely go see another doctor and even then get another opinion. Any growth is cause for concern, not to scare U or anything, but while they may be harmless now they may become a problem in the future.

I'm just quick to go to the doctor for anything I find abnormal on my body, that's just me but this is something I would grab by the horns as early as possible ... just to be sure.

I hope all is well

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Well I had my CT scan done today, about an hour ago...how long do you all think it will be until the results come back?

new topics

top topics

join