It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I�m wondering about (under water bases - Facilities)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Do anyone now if there is under water bases somewhere, everyone is always talking about bases on grand and sup levels but what about hidden bases under water.

Someone have links

[Edited on 23-9-2003 by vaswegpg]

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 04:47 AM
link   
i dont know anything about this closest ive heard is the lost city of atlantis

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Try www.etfriends.com... for a start.

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Thanks for the link "Interesting"

Found this on a site. www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

Canadian UFO Bases

Entrances at Lake Ontario possible underwater UFO bases/cities. Toronto Tunnels leading to subterranean city.
Newfoundland Condemned Iron Mine connects with tunnels.
Lake Ontario "Lights" Orange-colored spheres have been seen coming out of/diving into Lake Ontario.
The area of highest activity is between Oakville and Toronto.
There may be a connection to the Lakeview Hydro-electric plant, as many of these UFOs have been seen heading in that direction.

Link to some interesting stuff...

www.thelosthaven.co.uk...

[Edited on 23-9-2003 by vaswegpg]

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by vaswegpg
Do anyone now if there is under water bases somewhere, everyone is always talking about bases on grand and sup levels but what about hidden bases under water.

Under water base? I Doubt It! Now I'm willing to beleve that the Navy might have some underground facilities that might have an underwater entrance for submarines. But I believe that the technical challange of building a base underwater and the costs would not be woth it. Secondly I feel the base would be much too vunerable to flooding if it would be attacked in war time.

Tim

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 07:46 AM
link   
i have heard alot of things about supposed under water bases,but i haven't seen no hard facts. Of course there is the possibility and im not suprised if there are bases underwater.

No one ever goes to the bottom of the see, so its the perfect place to build a top secret base. No one will ever see your "new toys" if your building them under water.

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Forgive me for this - it's not aimed at anyone inparticular, but I can't help but feel that some members don't even bother to run a basic search themselves before posting.

A Google search on "underwater bases facilities" returns over 12,000 results, and AltaVista returns over 7,000 results. From their headings, most of these results look like they'd be interesting reads.

Learn to Google!

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 08:46 AM
link   

280. Naval Undersea Warfare Engineering Station, USN
281. Naval Underwater Systems Center, USN

Here is a goverment webpage that lists Military Bases in the Continental United States.

www.cr.nps.gov...

Don't know if they are underwater or not.

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Not to be mean � But I can google!!! and looked at some of the 12,000 results
Not what I was looking for, and its nice to read peoples comments�

Google results some of them is about a book and some of it has nothing to-do with the topic and there are some interesting reads but not that interesting, and AltaVista 7,000 is in the Googles 12,000 results �

[Edited on 29-9-2003 by vaswegpg]

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Maybe I am missing something, but why would anyone want to do this ?

The engineering difficulties, the cost, the difficulty of resupply and so on would make it very difficult. It would also be very vulnerable one someone else knew it was there.

Underground has all the same advantages as underwater, with none of the disadvantages. Now I know there are underwater sensors, and all sorts of other technology, but to build a whole underwater base (city) is quite a different matter.

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 03:54 AM
link   
That makes sense, but still gust for interest, its not imposable, look at what we can accomplish these days, and some people don�t care for the amount of money thy spent
On secret stuff. And its true n base lake that can be vulnerable but we don�t know if there�s technology that define that. I gust fink it�s interesting to fink of a base lake that
Very secluded to people, makes it the ultimate secret bases I fink� way not.

There is lots of mentioning of underwater bases but not detailed info

There is Audio at this site that is interesting to listen to talking of underwater bases�
www.lauralee.net...

[Edited on 29-9-2003 by vaswegpg]

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 03:45 AM
link   
but what if the underground bases arent made by humans what if they are made by a far more technlogically advanced alien society

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 04:52 AM
link   

It is possible,

Bay listening to the audio thy speak of
�Underwater objects moving at very high speeds presumably not navy -
Many people have been observing anomalous artificial objects in the world�s waters and seas�

And there is lost of sites also mentioning alien like objects going in and out our oceans like the link n mentioned more to the top of the discussion�

www.thelosthaven.co.uk...

I�m looking for the book that Richard Sauder rote Underwater and Underground Bases in e-book format maybe if someone now I site that has n free copy.

[Edited on 30-9-2003 by vaswegpg]

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 08:55 PM
link   
There was a underwater base in the James Bond movie.

The Spy who loved me.

It was like an oil platform with an underwater dome. Large hydrolics could raise and lower it.

If you watched the movies there based on 30+ year old, schientific NWO Facts, like Diamond cartels and cryptology security.

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 05:50 AM
link   
The Sauder Report Notes From The Underground

check this site:

www.rense.com...

[Edited on 14-10-2003 by vaswegpg]

new topics

top topics

join