It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scandalous Wonka

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Well, I was bored, so I was doing random net searches, and I came across this site, I did'nt stop laughing for 5 minutes after I finished reading it.

And you thought you could trust Oompa Loompa's.

WARNING: It is sugested that you not ingest any physical or liquid substance while reading this article, such actions may result in Choking and/or shooting liquid out of the nose.

With that said, here's the site.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I always knew something was up with ol' Willy.
Ya' can't be a grown man and have your Oompa Loompas hangin'
out at the Wonka Factory all day without something goin' screwy!

EDIT: Yeah... yeah... I know!! I just re-read it... Ahahahahahhahhaaaa!!!

[edit on 11/29/2005 by WalksThroughTime]

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Oh my God!!!!!!!!!!! Hilarious!!!!!!!!! I couldn't breathe!!!!!! I need to take a break from reading it or I'll wake my parents up with laughter! Wow this is one of the most hilarious things I have ever seen.

Thank you for that link whew I am gonna read some more later. I stopped reading because I got to the part where violet says it feels creamy I was laughing too hard to pay attention. Wow I am gonna show all of my friends this.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Ok I didn't even titter at that. Maybe if I saw the film it would help.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Yossarian c'mon man that was hilarious. You didn't get it? Or you just didn't think it was funny. Cause I laughed for about 10 minutes.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Hahahahahahahaha. That's absolutely correct!! I bet those found an '___' laboratory on the top floor too!!

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Very good it made me laugh i got tired of it near the end though.Damn tension span!

top topics

join