It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why do I have negative bts points?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
-70 to be exact.

did I do somethin to offend the bts gods?

a sacrifice is in order!

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
It's due to a purchase using combined points from the store. I think a supermod or admin can fix it if you ask them nicely...

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I just posted it to the complaints board and my points were redistributed.

I'm just wondering if there's something that can be done where, if you buy something for 150 points and you have 100 BTS points, it can automatically take from ATS or PTS. But I think the admins have more pressing issues than that.

Personally I wonder why it's divided up like that in the first place. *shrug* It used to be all the points were combined.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I was hoping some mod would come along and see this thread, think oh that poor confused member and help me out.

no such luck.

but I have made 5 points from this thread.

only 65 more to go.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I'll have a word with one of the higher ups and perhaps they might fix your points for you. Of course, the best way to get the attention of the staff is to use the gripe/idea button or send a U2U

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by entropy+
I was hoping some mod would come along and see this thread, think oh that poor confused member and help me out.

no such luck.

but I have made 5 points from this thread.

only 65 more to go.

I'm not sure what you mean by "fix" is the problem. They seem right. You spent them. I could take 65 points from ATS to add to BTS but that seems rather anal even for an obsessive compulsive such as myself.

Just post it out.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Here's another 2 for you. And one for me.

new topics

top topics

join