It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Alien On Fox Series

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Just clicking channels and found this show.
It is the TRUE A51 process and kids watch this every week.
What else does tv-media have to do?

www.fox.com...

[edit on 29-11-2005 by siriuslyone]

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
"American Dad" is not a Kids show.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
"American Dad" is not a Kids show.

Then why is it on prime-time Fox? That does not make any sense to me that Fox would play an 'adult' series on prime time..
Are you saying kids to not watch this show.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   

From www.fox.com...

In this episode the whole family moves to Saudi Arabia and Roger (the Alien) marries this guy. At the end of the day Francine does a song and dance in a bikini.
American Dad is not a kids show as with most primetime shows.

Cartoon does not equal kids show and primetime does not mean family time. Check the show out
. I think most ATS members would like it.

Edit: I also want to add that the show is rated TV14

Parents Strongly Cautioned
This program contains some material that parents would find unsuitable for children under 14 years of age. Parents are strongly urged to exercise greater care in monitoring this program and are cautioned against letting children under the age of 14 watch unattended. This program contains one or more of the following: intense violence (V), intense sexual situations (S), strong coarse language (L), or intensely suggestive dialogue (D).

parentstv.org

[edit on 29/11/2005 by Umbrax]

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Umbrax;

What difference does it make whether 9:30 EST is primetime or not?
Who cares if kids do not SNEAK a look at it?
I only posted this for the informational values, as I was shocked when I ran into it.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I'm just saying it isn't a kids show...

Lets start over. What is it that is shocking about this TV show? I've seen it a few times. I think the show is funny and touches a lot of subjects we discuss here on ATS.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
I'm just saying it isn't a kids show...

Lets start over. What is it that is shocking about this TV show? I've seen it a few times. I think the show is funny and touches a lot of subjects we discuss here on ATS.

I have never watched it all the way through..I HATE Simpsons..I do not connect to cartoons..
I felt it a shock as to why have I never heard or seen this show on such a right-wing channel as Fox.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
If you hate the Simpsons you will probably feel the same about American Dad.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
I have never watched it all the way through..I HATE Simpsons..I do not connect to cartoons..
I felt it a shock as to why have I never heard or seen this show on such a right-wing channel as Fox.

There's a big difference between Fox News and the Fox TV Network. First of all, its completely argumentative whether or not Fox News is "right wing." I'll go as far as conservative, but to call them right wing would be a complete mischaracterization. You've probably watched about as much of Fox News as you have of American Dad and the Simpsons.

Secondly, the Fox Television Network isn't "right wing" at all. I have no idea where you would get that idea from. Their programming is no more to the right or to the left of any other television network, such as CBS, ABC, NBC, etc.

As for American Dad... its not a kid's show and kids don't watch it every week. Kids who are too young to view that kind of adult humor should be in bed well before 9:30, and if not their parents should at least know what it is they're watching on TV or have the V-chip turned on.

Regardless, I still don't see what's shocking about an alien character on a TV cartoon. I'm sure a majority of outlandish cartoons have an alien character or event on at some point in time. Just to name a couple off of the top of my head- The Simpsons have two alien characters that are on semi-frequently, and I know South Park has even dealt with "anal probes."

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
I still don't see what's shocking about an alien character on a TV cartoon. I'm sure a majority of outlandish cartoons have an alien character or event on at some point in time. Just to name a couple off of the top of my head- The Simpsons have two alien characters that are on semi-frequently, and I know South Park has even dealt with "anal probes."

And this guy... Do you think he was invented to "soften the blow" for the unsuspecting public about the imminent disclosure of martians?

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
]]]]]]]]]Regardless, I still don't see what's shocking about an alien character on a TV cartoon. I'm sure a majority of outlandish cartoons have an alien character or event on at some point in time. Just to name a couple off of the top of my head- The Simpsons have two alien characters that are on semi-frequently, and I know South Park has even dealt with "anal probes." [[[

It surely isn't Mork from Ork or Alf.I watch Fox 90% of my time, as they are fair and balanced..
Since this is not 'telling' or anything new to you guys, maybe it is just me and anyone who screws with my grays...in a repulsive manner..

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
]]]And this guy... Do you think he was invented to "soften the blow" for the unsuspecting public about the imminent disclosure of martians?[[[

Nope, but the alien Gray dis-closure portraying them as dumb or gay, is just another media plot of non-truths of total dis-info

I cannot grok the response for the members here..I am very surprised at the feedback.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
Nope, but the alien Gray dis-closure portraying them as dumb or gay, is just another media plot of non-truths of total dis-info

Well, it's made by the creators of the Family Guy, where they portray a baby plotting to take over the world and a talking dog. There's also a sex-fiend goldfish in American Dad, that speaks with a thick German accent. I don't think they should be taken too seriously. Besides, if they were trying to disinform the public, wouldn't they portray the CIA in a bit of a friendlier light?

I really doubt that Roger--the alien on the show--is any attempt at disclosure. He's just a side character that they threw out, and since the main character is a CIA agent an alien is a bit more fitting (humour wise, at least) than a talking dog.

If there's any kind of political agenda, I'd have to say it's probably poking fun at right-wingers mostly--although the "tulipwalkers" as some call them get their fair share of abuse as well. Even saying there's that much of an agenda is pushing it. They just want a laugh and a buck.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   
]]]f there's any kind of political agenda, I'd have to say it's probably poking fun at right-wingers mostly--although the "tulipwalkers" as some call them get their fair share of abuse as well. Even saying there's that much of an agenda is pushing it. They just want a laugh and a buck. [[[

I am a falling of the right, so maybe that is some of it..I will try to watch it all the way through if I can..
How popular is this farce? I just saw 15 minutes of it this week...
Teletubbies are dis-closure to me also..I do not 'think' like most..

top topics

join