It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

I Encourage you to Listen To Red Skeltons' version of The Pledge of Alligeance

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
My husband kept talking about this so i did listen today. I cried. This is what our country is supposed to be all about.

Please go to www.Spiritisup.com and listen. In this instance it will not allow me to copy the link. Maybe someone else can get it and post it.

Please listen to the famous comedian, It is what this country should be all about.





posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Seriously, if you love your country, you will love this. Please check it out.

It was made over 50 years ago i beleive.



posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   
This Link?

It would have been better if you provided instructions on where to seek this piece in their site.



posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Seriously, if you love your country, you will love this. Please check it out.

It was made over 50 years ago i beleive.


That site is hard to navigate..Can you tell me where to look for this on the site?



posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I found it on another site. Just for you.


It has him in .ra format, mp3, and text.

Here is the website
www.lilesnet.com...

Here is the mp3 direct
www.lilesnet.com...



posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
My husband kept talking about this so i did listen today. I cried. This is what our country is supposed to be all about.

Please go to www.Spiritisup.com and listen. In this instance it will not allow me to copy the link. Maybe someone else can get it and post it.

Please listen to the famous comedian, It is what this country should be all about.



just add the things at the bottom of the page( without any quotation marks )around the link and it will automaticly do it here for you on ATS. It's been like that since '98 at least.


[edit on 11/29/05 by bsbfan1]


"[/url] " "[url]"

[edit on 11/29/05 by bsbfan1]



posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by makeitso
I found it on another site. Just for you.


It has him in .ra format, mp3, and text.

Here is the website
www.lilesnet.com...

Here is the mp3 direct
www.lilesnet.com...





Thanks mucho..



posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
For a quick read here is a text version of it.
www.usflag.org...

For those who want to hear the message here is another source.
www.poofcat.com...

I found the spiritisup site too difficult to easily find the message as well. I guess someone just beat me to this post.



posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 10:50 PM
link   
That is a real tear-jerker, reckon he was a prophet as well as one of our greatest comedians, seeing UnderGod being removed..reality is stranger than fiction..



posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Oww, thank you very much, my friends! This is very touching and beautiful.

Thanks for getting it posted. I had a real hard time.

Please listen to the WHOLE thing...Thank you...



posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
bUMP

I hope everyone has had a listen to this. I love America and this is something very special to listen to.



posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I hate this under god bull#, if i here one more damn christian go "oh poor me, I'm so persecuted and the entire country of satanists is out to get me. All i want is too tell you your religion is wrong and that if you don't beleive what I do you'll go to hell,is that so much to ask the government too encourage." This is complete bull# and it's enough too drive one insane.



posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Tony, i dont give a hoot how you feel about "God". Sincerely, I wanted everyone to listen to how beautiful it was recited by this late comedian. As an American i was moved and "most" are very moved by it.



posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I believe I read and/or heard that over 80 to 90 percent of the US believes in God and that the majority should just tell the other 10 percent to shut up or get out of our country. That is my opinion and I didn't come here to see profanity (against the site rules) expressing how someone feels persecuted.

I thought the pledge as recited expresses how many Americans feel.



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join