It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ET interview smuggled from Groom Lake...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
If you have a peg leg and an eyepatch you can probably get the full alien interview documentry on a torrent site (don't ask me for any links).

It's quite impressive, however some hollywood experts claim it's just a puppet but some say that some muscle movements could not have been done by just puppeteering, it doesn't look like CG either.

The legitimacy of the video (and claims their off) is still being disputed, in my opinion it could very well be real, it feels real to me, but I could be very wrong.

My instinct tells me they made a perfect replica of a Grey if it's fake, otherwise it's completely real.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by atomica_26
That was great. And I love Aphex Twin.

But no, it's not the footage I was talking about.

Thanks tho. Still looking.

Well...

The video Umbrax linked was an ET interview allegedly smuggled out of Groom Lake. Which is the video I figured you were refering to? Post the one you're looking for when you find it

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
So what's the consensus guys? I read through all the threads. What's happened with this case over the years? Have there been any new "revelations" Has Victor revealed himself?

THe expert videographer that says is his expert opinion the interview was recorded on film then copied contradicts Victors asserstion that it was taped via video. Can this be verified? Can we file this away as a hoax or is it still open?

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by x-phile
So what's the consensus guys? I read through all the threads. What's happened with this case over the years? Have there been any new "revelations" Has Victor revealed himself?

I guess going to wikipedia is a good start,
en.wikipedia.org...

can't see much of anything new...

Maybe Victor died accidentally?

Maybe Victor was simply paid by the Las Vegas TV Station and went back to his park bench?

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
As far as I know, no one has been able to prove that this video is a hoax. Until that happens, I am going to stick with my gut-feeling that this is real. Looks like an actual living being to me...

Wouldn't someone have come forward by now to claim responsibility for this hoax? What's the point? I doubt this little clip is still reeling in the big bucks...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join