It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO files on National Geographic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Did anybody watch this last night? They went through all the presidents who talked openly about Ufo's and how ford, reagan, carter, and Eisenhower all saw ufo's, but not all presidents got to know what others knew about them. Those that were interested in this did get briefed, including Clinton (he was very into them) and when in belfast irelend giving a speech he told a child who wrote him that roswell didn't have bodies, but if they did, he didn't kow about them because " they wouldn't tell him" but he would 'really like to know aswell'

The only president to know pretty much everything is George Bush Sr.
He, Rumsfeld, and Cheney know alot about these ufo's, but remain very secretive about them. Since Carter's presidency, the military and defense community has been very silent on this matter.
www.nationalgeographic.com

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Yeah I saw it. It was on the History Channel, not the National Geographic Channel though. I liked when they talked about Dick Cheney's radio show response to if he had ever been briefed on UFOs. That dirt bag! And I also liked the bit on the UFO landing at Holloman AFB in 1971. That really did happen and Nixon was shown the film of the landing along with one other president.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
What I found the most interesting was that an unidentified craft actually came into restricted airspace on radar causing a huge commotion. I haven't heard about that yet. They didn't shoot down a plane, sooooooo........

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
No they just said it was a blip on the radar screen. Well by God I hope they fix what ever the problem is with our White House radar systems because blips shouldn't cause all that crazyness. I think they lied and it was a UFO. Just my 2 cents...

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
just thought I'd add a link to this as I did a post on iy a couple of months back not sure If it's the same program but related subject!

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
UFO's were a HUGE concern durring the Cold War. This went for both the US and Russia. US presidents definately wanted to be kept abreast of what kind of threat, if any these unidentified objects presented. That is simply the responsible position a leader from any country would want to address. Their interests in the subject were pretty straight forward.

Unfortunately maybe more so then than now, false reports and hoaxing helped to keep everyone in the government on their toes.

top topics

join