It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Counter USA coalition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
HI there,

I found this news article and I was wondering if the described scenario could be possible....

If America dares to attack Venezuela, every supertanker approaching the American southern oil terminals will be sunk by Mach 2.9 missiles

Thanks and hello all

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Did you note the date of publication?

Friday, April 01, 2005

Welcome to ATS,ATSNN,BTS,P@ATS and Ignorance Denied.

Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links

Enjoy

Sanc'.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
NO I didn't - but even with this, the publication seems on a serious note, and it is a Venezuela news publication so I don't know if the date is of signifigance...

I am currently living in Brasil, and I see Lula is becoming more and more unpredictable by the day... (and stealing more money as well..) - and I know he is chummy with Chavez so, who knows? Dunno what Brasil would use for guns though - maybe bannanas haahahahahha

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sobolwolf
NO I didn't - but even with this, the publication seems on a serious note, and it is a Venezuela news publication so I don't know if the date is of signifigance...

No it is not a Venezuela News publication. From their own page in the fine print.

VHeadline.com Venezuela is a foreign-based e-publication entirely focused on news & views from and about Venezuela in South America. It is registered in the United States (Worth, Illinois) and hosted on dedicated servers in Vancouver (Canada) providing an active 24/7 network for Venezuelan businesses and information workers worldwide. According to latest statistics as of June 1, 2005, VHeadline.com is read frequently by top decision-makers in over 142 countries -- 92.7% are based in North America while 97.63% of VHeadline.com readers are located in the commercial/ finance, high-tech sectors as well as at more than 2,360 universities, academic and research institutions around the globe.

www.vheadline.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Ok, let me get this straight. Its a Venezuelan 'news' piece. Did it ever occur to you that this is just a propoganda piece. Consider the way they talk about the US and the West in it. Calling the ALCM another cowardly US weapon, and the west energy hungary. What country isnt energy hungary with the rapid development of such countries as China and India. China will eventually use more resources than the US. Propoganda piece if you ask me, it seems this was an opinion article based on the disclaimer down at the bottom.

new topics

top topics

join