It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sighting Video In New York.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I don't know if this has alread been posted, but here it is anyways. It's some great footage of an apparent UFO by the WTC, but not on the day of the attacks. This is a whole different UFO sighting. Check it out, it looks pretty real to me. Let me know what you think!

www.scifi.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 01:29 AM
link   
This has been posted a hundred times, in fact it was posted yesterday.

And its fake.

Please read the topics or search before you post.

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 01:35 AM
link   
This video surfaced several months before 911 happened and has been all over the web.

It is only recently that it has been debunked. The story goes that the female in the video is an actress and has come forward to say this was for a commercial or something? Has anyone seen this footage somewhere? In a film or a commercial?

Why is it being debunked now? It has been around for awhile. Is there no other testimony of anyone else involve with this?

Just interesting to me.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I just saw this video recently and wondered what were the motives behind the creation of this tape.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
I just saw this video recently and wondered what were the motives behind the creation of this tape.

The only motive for making this, which is part of a TV-ad, was to catch people's interest for the SciFi Channel TV-show called "Happens". They made a few other one's as well (not with UFO's though).

If you like, you can check out the other commercials here.

And here's a previous thread covering this video: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 18-11-2004 by Durden]

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Yes sorry this has been discussed many many times

thread locked

new topics

top topics

join