It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John McCain shills for the Uptown KKK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Unbelievably, John McCain has fallen to even greater depths - he recently was stumping for affirmed WHITE POWER advocate George Wallace Jr at a CCC (Council of Conservative Citizens) FUND RAISER!!!!!!!!

Here are the CCC ( or KKK if you like ) Platform Points:

1) We believe the United States is a Christian country.

We believe that the United States of America is a Christian country, that its people are a Christian people, and that its government and public leaders at all levels must reflect Christian beliefs and values.

We therefore oppose all efforts to deny or weaken the Christian heritage of the United States, including the unconstitutional prohibitions of prayers and other religious expression in schools and other public institutions.

2) We believe the United States is a European country and that Americans are part of the European people.

We believe that the United States derives from and is an integral part of European civilization and the European people and that the American people and government should remain European in their composition and character.

We therefore oppose the massive immigration of non-European and non-Western peoples into the United States that threatens to transform our nation into a non-European majority in our lifetime.

We believe that illegal immigration must be stopped, if necessary by military force and placing troops on our national borders; that illegal aliens must be returned to their own countries; and that legal immigration must be severely restricted or halted through appropriate changes in our laws and policies.

We also oppose all efforts to mix the races of mankind, to promote non-white races over the European-American people through so-called "affirmative action" and similar measures, to destroy or denigrate the European-American heritage, including the heritage of the Southern people, and to force the integration of the races.

Some more from the blogsphere:

The CCC website refers to blacks as a "retrograde species". Not only did McCain endorse Wallace, but he specifically endorsed the CCC.

Among those McCain posed with for photo-ops: Don Black, proprietor of Stormfront.org, the most influential hate site on the Internet, and former Alabama grand dragon of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan; Jamie Kelso, right-hand man and Louisiana roommate of former Klan leader David Duke; Jared Taylor, editor of the neo-eugenicist American Renaissance magazine; Ed Fields, an aging white supremacist leader from Georgia; Alabama CCC leader Leonard "Flagpole" Wilson, who got his nickname shouting "Keep Bama white!" from atop a flagpole during University of Alabama race riots in 1956; and the CCC's national leader, St. Louis personal injury lawyer Gordon Lee Baum.

George Wallace Sr. renounced racism shortly before his death. His son has never done so. McCain has repeatedly referred to him as a "committed conservative of the first order". Would that be the first order of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan? Smilin' Johnny ain't sayin'.

& some more here.....

MCCAIN CAMPAIGNS FOR GEORGE WALLACE, JR.

How could I've been so wrong in 1999?

[edit on 29-11-2005 by Bout Time]

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Ugh! It's hard to believe how fast it's falling.

McCain continues to disappoint me. I had real hopes for him.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Looks like McCain has been chosen by the GOP or the council of nine for a run at the WhiteHouse in O8.

Now he's campaining early trying to shore up the southern base of voters.

Might work.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   
This saddens me, I have at times had a huge respect for Mc Cain.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
It's disappointing, but I have yet to see one politician that doesn't pander to his party's base. McCain is a Republican, if he wants to get anywhere in the Republican primaries, he has to play up to these people even if he doesn't really share their POV.

[edit on 11/29/05 by xmotex]

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
If it's true that McCain supports these racist views, I'll be very disappointed. But it doesn't say anywhere that he condoned the racist views of the CCC, just that he didn't denounce them.

"To set a timetable, when it doesn't comply with the situation on the ground, I think is a recipe for disaster," McCain said.

I do agree with this though.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
The false veil of "legitimacy" has everything to do with pigment; there are equally established-chamber-of-commerce-membered groups of Muslims, Zionists and Blacks that don't physically manifest their rascist agenda, but have it just the same.
You can parse because they're White Southerners.

new topics

top topics

join