It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will ask, Why is this boob of a president still comander in chief?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Heck, my approval ratings are larger than his.

He started a war out of something that wasnt.
He and his cronies are evil and do not want any peace, they're war hawks who dont sleep at nights scheming more and more...
Paranoid schitzophrenics- all of them.
The lies, oh yes, the lies to the Americans who pay him to protect us!
The stolen elections- 2 of them
The World Trade Center
of which he knew would happen (at the very least)

I could go on and on but whats the point.

He has hurt this country and there is no turning back. I dont care if the best and most well meaning president takes over, it will never be the same.

I wonder each day what they are planning and when the shoe will drop, again.

I've seriously thought of going to a mental health provider and getting a lawyer who will make the government pay my bills for pain and suffering.
Think that will work?

Fireside Chats?

So why isnt he dethroned? Surely, as much as he's hated somebody should look real deep and nab him and his bunch and haul him out of the White House.

I am not holding back. It is Freedom of Speech.

MY QUESTION: What would it take to impeach him and get him out of the White House? Alien orders?
What?

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   
You'd have to demonstrate that he's fufiled the criteria for impeachment.

Prove he lied about iraq, rather than screwed up.

Prove he commited a high crime.

Also, and I can understand wanting to do it on principal, but whats it going to help? With Bush out, Cheney becomes President, and he gets to appoint whoever he wants as his Vice President. Impeach cheney, and then that new vice president becomes president and appoints whoever he wants. I mean, do you really want to have the troops saluting Commander in Cheif Rove and Vice President Rumsfeld?

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Cheney, he hee hee, he would have to go too. All of them. ALL out the door. Everything which has to be proved has already been proved.

Heck, i'd settle for a Republican- ANYONE NOT AFFILIATED WITH THIS CURRENT ADMINISTRATION.

So, when do they leave?

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
dg, aren't you asking for a coup d'etat?
I think we had one of those in 1963 and the country certainly wasn't the better for it.

Unless you know for certain the outcome, I think I'll wait until 2008. At least the voters have the chance to try to (s)elect the next Prez. Who strings will be pulled by those currently pulling strings. :shk:

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I was up early this morning and Fox was on. I heard so much propaganda that i temporarily lost my head and i started posting...

I do realize that its not that easy. I wish it were. No more Fox first thing in the morning in this house of mine.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Watch out everyone, dgtempe is planning to lead a coup d'état and crown herself queen for life!

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   
If only i could, YOU would have a better life
thats for sure...

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I do want to hear you go on and on..please continue:

You left off at ..

"He started a war out of something that wasnt.
He and his cronies are evil and do not want any peace, they're war hawks who dont sleep at nights scheming more and more...
Paranoid schitzophrenics- all of them.
The lies, oh yes, the lies to the Americans who pay him to protect us!
The stolen elections- 2 of them
The World Trade Center of which he knew would happen (at the very least)

I could go on and on but whats the point. "

Please continue this thread.

By the way ..I agree with you about Fox ..much of it is propaganda. However..so are the rest of the news media. Its just a matter of what brand of propaganda do you want.

Nevertheless please continue with your goings on ..I want to hear your point of view.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I think Bush will catch a big break more than the reward of being an emperor. Bush will finish his term, and escape UNSCATHED. The president proceeding him will then have to suffer the consequences of Bush's actions.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999

Please continue this thread.

Nevertheless please continue with your goings on ..I want to hear your point of view.

Thanks,
Orangetom
What for? Do i want to go thru everything? No. I dont have 4 days to waste and i am very sure you know each and every talking point, This board is full of them and so are others.

What is your point? By all means start apologizing and defending Bush and his cronies right now. That should be very easy. Isnt there a list printed somewhere which all Republicans follow? Such as: We will take the war to THEM so we dont have to fight them here...Hey

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
But, are 2 boobs, better than one boob?
Just askin.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
please dont spoil it now by backing down..you were doing so good ..please continue.

I do want to hear it all...except for one thing..please leave out the histronics... there is entirely to much of that on the PTS forum.

Dont worry about my point..make your point. I'll standby and let you play through. It if takes four days ..it takes four days...you are trying to make a point..it must be worthy or you never would have started this thread.

Standing by... dgtempe...please play through.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I will ask, Why is this boob of a president still comander in chief?

Because he won the elections last year and still has three years left to serve out his term. Presidents serve for 4 years.

There will be another Presidential election in 2008, make sure and get out and vote.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
If only i could, YOU would have a better life
thats for sure...

If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm
the dictator

Don't watch FOX in the morning, those three idiots that they have for their "Fox and Friends' morning show are, er, well, idiots. The guy on the left is a weatherman, the chick in the middle overdoes it by being a moron and blonde, and the guy on the right is stupified half the time, not paying attention the other half.

Just flip over to CNN in the morning, at least they have soledad obrien, rrrrraarrrrrr
external image

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Hey hey now! I love Foxnews in the morning!
They give us all here a good round of laughs anf the jokes that fly back and forth over the education levels of the three "hosts" are hilarious!
As for why he is still CiC? Well he (won) the election and as yet no one is willing to try and impeach the guy.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
not when the two boobs are hers.

besides, this one comes attached with both sets of equipment.

the reason the current boob is still in office is because, while you have listed many things that you SAY he did, none of that has been proven. Impeaching a president based on his being a bumbling idiot is not going to happen. Especially when the man in the wings is dick

[edited big quote -nygdan]

[edit on 1-12-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
If Americans would just familiarize themselves with the Downing St. Memo, Able Danger and get to the bottom of the torturing and rendering of prisoners, the continued use of depleted uranium, outing of Valerie Plame and other clearly illegal actions of the executive branch. Then maybe there would be a groundswell to replace this criminal administration. Whatever happens on Bush's watch, he is ultimately responsible for it. But as in Rome we complacent Americans are content to have our plasma screens, bmw's, and ESPN. Long live the King!

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by polanksi
If Americans would just familiarize themselves with the Downing St. Memo, Able Danger and get to the bottom of the torturing and rendering of prisoners, the continued use of depleted uranium, outing of Valerie Plame and other clearly illegal actions of the executive branch. Then maybe there would be a groundswell to replace this criminal administration. Whatever happens on Bush's watch, he is ultimately responsible for it. But as in Rome we complacent Americans are content to have our plasma screens, bmw's, and ESPN. Long live the King!

Sounds just like other previous Presidents in the 20th century on foreign policies. Makes you wonder why not all of them are not impeached.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Faux news in the morning is not for me. Those three boobs, E.D, Bryan and Steve
Please.......

I know we are in this for the duration, however, i will be celebrating big time in 2008 IF we have a new president. I dont care who. It can be a Republican for all i care. Just not George. I still think that George will find a way to continue on as president, which will then be considered a dictatorship.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdansoledad obrien, rrrrraarrrrrr
external image

Nope, when she was on that geek beat show on MSNBC or whatever alphabet gig, she was cool. Now, she's a corp. shill and horrible.

Carol Costello, on the other hand, is very sensual....moves like a woman in all of her body language and manuerisms.

See, I do about 75 miles a week on the bike, and she's with me every morning....her and the C-Span folks

On topic:

Bush is the figurehead of immorality in this country - those in power felt kept away for the Clinton years, and did every immoral thing to get back to power, including taking a tool from a politically connected family and pushing him up the ranks with a quid pro quo of sworn fidelity to the NeoCon agenda. Bush is stupid because people wanted a fool or a devil, as long as it was a Republican it didn't matter.....they just didn't bargain on a fool AND a devil in one person.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join