It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life on Mars? Pics.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
If their were "intelligent" life on mars at some point, it makes you wonder where they all went....

Maybe some day what happened on mars wil happen to us, maybe the people their produced too much Carbon Monoxide and killed off their ozone layer.... Does anyone remember that Movie about NASA going to Mars and actually going inside the Martian Face, it turned out that the martians seeded our planet before leaving our solar system....crazy stuff man, some thing you can talk about for hours with friends at night

Hope I didn't bore you,

Rikki

who

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   
That movie was Mission to Mars with Tim Robbins, I was thinking about that one and the other one with Val Kilmer where they start that plant life on Mars to help build up the Oxygen levels. Poison- you are quite right, this is something you can chat about for hours with friends as I have many times. Whoever made that movie with all the Mars picks did an incredible job, hats off to you!! If my opinion there is too much there to write off to shadows and hills. Underground tubes are tough to explain with "sand dunes".

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by scienceguy94
obviously these photos are faked. i can't believe that nutwackers fall for this stuff all the time!

Yet another noisy negativist. And like always, you have no proof that they are fake.

Those pics are not fake, you can find the originals in the Nasa database...

And btw, great video Denied!
love that track... anyone know what its called?

About a year ago I was studying Mars pictures extensively, and I have a big collection of pictures and diagrams that I will post here (some of them).

My conclusion? Im convinced that not all of the Mars anomalies are natural .

[edit on 29-11-2005 by Unplugged]

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unplugged

obviously these photos are faked. i can't believe that nutwackers fall for this stuff all the time!

Yet another noisy negativist. And like always, you have no proof that they are fake.

Those pics are not fake, you can find the originals in the Nasa database...

And btw, great video Denied!
love that track... anyone know what its called?

I disagree. Not all of the pictures look fake, but the one of the dome totally looks digitally enhanced. Either way, these these photos are hardly conclusive. They remind me of all of the blury pictures of bigfoot you see out there.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Pablo, if you visit the USGS.gov site listed above (why don't people follow links? I don't get it...) then you will see the original NASA image on the left side of the screen.

Zip

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I like this one...

img509.imageshack.us...

---

Dome type thing.

img310.imageshack.us...
---

"Natural" parrallel lines.

img480.imageshack.us...

---

You decide.

img350.imageshack.us...

---

The fortress?

img350.imageshack.us...

---

Pyramid

Pyramid

---

Fort?

img439.imageshack.us...

Enlarged

img439.imageshack.us...

Birds-eye view

img414.imageshack.us...
-------

---

Aaannnd thats enough.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I Am telling you that these mars pics there are no artifacts anywhere. people see what they want to see. those tubes are probably no more than strange dunes. you have no clue on how martian soil and dust act. they may clump together differently, and creating these domes and what not. your eyes and mind mind up information. there were no martians and the only martians that will exist will be us when we have the ability to terraform a planet.
you are seeing things end of story

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   
lol scienceguy, looks like you're on the wrong forum.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 03:10 AM
link   

you are seeing things end of story

Yes we are

Clarke spoke, June 6, 2001, via phone from his home in Sri Lanka as key speaker in the Wernher von Braun Memorial Lecture series held here at the Smithsonian's National Air and Space Museum.
Poring over images on his home computer taken by the now-orbiting Mars Global Surveyor (MGS), Clarke said that there are signs of vegetation evident in the photos.
"I'm quite serious when I say have a really good look at these new Mars images," Clarke said. "Something is actually moving and changing with the seasons that suggests, at least, vegetation," he said.
Clarke repeated several times that he was serious about his observations, pointing out that he sees something akin to Banyan trees in some MGS photos.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
lol scienceguy, looks like you're on the wrong forum.

Dont you know?... Discussion forums are no place for speculation and opinions, and thats the end of it!!

Mission accomplished.

[edit on 30-11-2005 by Unplugged]

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Well, i see we got the "its a fake" lot and "theres something out there" lot too.

Well that always makes for a good debate.......

They are not fakes, as they have been released by NASA...lol
But then again NASA aint exactly truthful.

In some of those pics parallel lines zig zag, yet they measure the same distance between them, exactly!
It could be a natural phenomenon, even the experts seem unsure.............

[edit on 30-11-2005 by Denied]

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Could somone make a zoom on the top crater in the first picture? Looks like another dome similar to the first one.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch
Could somone make a zoom on the top crater in the first picture? Looks like another dome similar to the first one.

Not as big or as sharp but something there for sure.

[edit on 30-11-2005 by Denied]

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Looks pretty out-of-place to me... and they have no resemblance to the environment at all.

Natural my ass...

--------

This image is from a different locaton... with a slight stretch of the imagination, one can see smoke plumes coming out of them.

---------

Shadows

---------
More parrallel lines.

img281.imageshack.us...

----------

Regarding the "vegetation" that Clarke was talking about, I have also seen the pictures that indicate that something on the surface of Mars is either growing and expanding, or that something is just being uncovered by wind.
After careful examination, it did not look like anything was being uncovered by the wind blowing on dunes or soemthing.
These things look like expanding forests. And if you dont understand how people come to this conclusion, know that the Mars surveyor photographs the same areas but at diferent times (months apart). Thats how people see that some areas are expanding..

www.daviddarling.info...

marsprogram.jpl.nasa.gov...

[edit on 30-11-2005 by Unplugged]

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Those parallel lines appear to me to be the banks of a trench carved out by a meteorite landing and rolling on the surface of the planet.

Zip

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
More pics..

Birds eye view

img440.imageshack.us...

Zoomed

img346.imageshack.us...

---------

I have the original picture of the "T" thing on the terrain, I'll do a close-up shot. The thing looks machined to me.

The first pic is the birds-eye view, the next 3 are close-ups of parts of the "T", and the last pic an overall close-up.

(I also noticed something I had not seen before, a white line that runs from the "T" towards the top of the picture and our of frame. And it is not a camera anomalie, it doesnt run throughout the whole thing, just lok for yourself)

1)
Birds-eye view

2)
Overall zoom

3)
Segment zoom 1

4)
Segment zoom 2

5)

Segment zoom 3

----
White line

that should help.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
There's life on mars dam it, and dont let anyone tell you any different, wake up, wake up, wake up, stop pretending you dont see what you see,
your not stupid, Deny the profane,

ps, if you think i'm nuts, then you are doomed, poor suffering fools, dont forget to clock in and out of life, dont be late you'll loose your bonus

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I just noticed that there is smoke in this picture, coming from a circular tpe structure near the edge of the 'cayon'.

Smoke, bottom left

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
the glass tunnels on mars still have not been explained to this date.

www.enterprisemission.com...

www.enterprisemission.com...

this is a very interesting read about how nasa changed the color of mars so we would not know it has blue skys too.
xfacts.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join