It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I keep remembering connecticut

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I don't know what this is. Okay I keep remembering times when I use to live in connecticut. When I visitied over at my grandmas at thanks gving (in connecticut) I entered a room and all of sudden I felt very light headed for the longest time. I have been feeling very light headed lately. But that time I felt it alot.

I remember the connecticut bike rides my dad took me on. I rode on this back pack thing cause I was like 1 or 2.

I lived in West Hartford.

Oh also I went to my cousins barmitvah and she played the Men In Black song. It was in connecticut. Then I went to another barmitvah and all of the sudden I really wanted to hear the Men In Black song. I didn't even remember that my cousin played it at her barmitvah until I wathced the video a photographer made or whatever. Then I realised that my sub-concious mind was remembering or something.

Anyway when I ever I get that weird sort of head ache, I feel like I am on drugs. But I am not. I never did drugs in my life.

Why am I remembering these things? Hormones? or something else?

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   
anybody gonna reply or what? I want to hear someones thoughts about this.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Yeah no one ever replies to anyone it seems I feel your pain.

I am not sure good question though. I have noticed times when I can recall dreams from all the way back to kid. It just started happening. The question is what doing it? Synapses in the brain or what. As far as being light headed that can be a very wide area of things. As far as everything in a whole is there anything different in your life stress,food,routine,senses to anything at all? I would say all in all look further into it but never try to look to deep as to get an answer that may not be correct if you know what I mean.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   
The memories are almost sad. I think its because of the stress of school. I used to not have to go to school.

new topics

top topics

join