It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Going back to U.K for xmas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Yeah its gonna be a cool xmas well for 1 thing my g/f will be coming with me but on top of that we will be going to a Football (soccer for US readers) match it will the 1st either of us have been to see a football match, we will go and see my home town team Portsmouth VS West Ham on boxing day.

Oh yea i got a cheap arse ticket by Virgin direct from Hong Kong to Heathrow for around HK$5000 not bad ey?

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I've started going to the football (I refuse to call it soccer. If the US expects us to call it that, then their game should be called amoured wankball) again and its awesome, even if we're gonna get battered week in week out (West Brom fan).
Hope you enjoy it, even though the Hammers are likely to kick your arses! The same goes for me though, I'm going to watch Spurs kick our butts on the 28/12!

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   

If the US expects us to call it that, then their game should be called amoured wankball)

LMFAO!!!.....im going back to the uk as well for xmas....and also on boxing day going to watch Milwall (oh my fecking god!) at the Den....

Gf's dad has a box there.....as a manchester United supporter it should be a laugh...thats if i dont get lynched?

hopefully i will get to see a United game whilst im there

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Millwall......oh dear lol....you should be ok though.........probably......

And theres plenty of tickets going for united games too......sell them on the door nowadays!

top topics

join