It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dec 25 fact or fiction and now the rest of the Story

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
Has it ever crossed your mind that if you play any numbers right you can get any answer that your heart desires? I'm sorry, but I just can't buy into this numerology stuff. It's almost as bad as astrology!

I didn't play any numbers I just used the date as our calendar notes them
I didn't even asign the cross to the 888 horz and 888 vert as the cross now if I said the alone the 888s make a T and that T stands for truth that would be numerology.
I gave Jesus' words math properties.
The multiplication was 1-6 sequencial
Please tell me what was far fetched point it out from my text in the original post
go ahead make a valid point
Greg

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash

Thanks I was not going to respond to her.

I tire of this it is what it is you can debate it untill the shepard comes home
see the 888's cross from that the simple math is interesting.

Greg

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iesous
I gave Jesus' words math properties.

Exactly! You could have used and entirely different set of numbers and gotten completely different results.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I would like to clear up two questions.

Is it possible to Square the Circle (360)?
And
Is Christmas the day God chose for us to celebrate Jesus Birthday (the actual birthday may be is different though)?

The answer to both questions is “Why yes it is.”

I just have one question on this subject:
Where in the Bible did God say to celebrate Jesus' birthday?
Banjo

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   

No comment

bye and good luck in life

There is no proof number 1
You did not read the very beginning of my post that I agree with you 2
and you are way to arogent to be a true christian

Bye as well

go ahead make a valid point
Greg

Thanks I was not going to respond to her.

I tire of this it is what it is you can debate it untill the shepard comes home
see the 888's cross from that the simple math is interesting.

Greg

greg, it's truely unfortunate that you're not as patient as your namesake would suggest. people don't agree with you so you shove them off and wish a "nice" goodbye on them. this is a debate website, not you're right and we all have to agree website! grow up, mate!

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotdogsandsoup

greg, it's truely unfortunate that you're not as patient as your namesake would suggest. people don't agree with you so you shove them off and wish a "nice" goodbye on them. this is a debate website, not you're right and we all have to agree website! grow up, mate!

Your right I should have gone to a math website I don't mind debate but some of these people are just plan rude.
I thought I found something cool like

296 888 2x9x6x8x8x8= 55,296

55 x 296 16,280

+16
-----

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by banjo_guru
Is Christmas the day God chose for us to celebrate Jesus Birthday (the actual birthday may be is different though)?

I just have one question on this subject:
Where in the Bible did God say to celebrate Jesus' birthday?
Banjo

Good point, another good point is the believed origins of Christmas:

The Romans honored Saturn, the ancient god of agriculture, each year beginning on December 17 in a festival called the Saturnalia. This festival lasted for seven days and included the winter solstice, which at that time fell on December 25 (today, following calendar reform, it falls on December 21). During Saturnalia the Romans feasted, postponed all business and warfare, exchanged gifts, and temporarily freed their slaves. With the lengthening of daylight, these and other winter festivities continued through January 1, the festival of Kalends, when Romans marked the day of the new moon and the first day of the month and religious year (the secular year began in March).

By the 4th century another factor was also at work. Many Romans also celebrated the solstice on December 25 with festivities in honor of the rebirth of Sol Invictus, the "Invincible Sun God," or with rituals to glorify Mithra, the ancient Persian god of light (see Mithraism). Sol Invictus was a religion to which both Constantine himself before his confession of Christianity, and his predecessor Diocletian, who had rebuilt the Roman Empire, were especially devoted, and to whom the latter had attributed his military successes (though Constantine saw Christ as having delivered him from the former Roman order's designs: Diocletian at one time had had Constantine living under his eye, against his will, separating him from his father). Constantine is therefore assumed to have found it convenient to find a common major festival for both Sol Invictus and Christianity.

Historians are unsure exactly when Christians first began celebrating the Nativity of Christ. However, most scholars believe that Christmas originated in the 4th century as a Christian substitute for the pagan Festival of Saturn celebrations of the winter solstice.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   
i hope this makes sense to you guys

i went to catholic school for 14 years (i no longer practice)

and around chritmas and easter we would watch documntaries on jesus
and i was taught dec 25th was chosen because it was easy to convert pagans whom celebrated a the solstice around the 21st
also jesus wasnt born in december, reading the bible suggest he was born in april or may, i dont remeber the exact details but appearantly that was the time of year agustus did that "go back to your homeland" taxes/census (hence joseph going back to his home town and couldnt find a hotel) and also the shepards were out with their flocks (which is seasonal and occurs in the spring) to whom the angels showed up...

again i dont really believe much of the bible anymore but thats the stuff i learned...

p.s. your orignal post was very confusing

[edit on 4-12-2005 by UnterMir]

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I would like to clear up two questions.

Is it possible to Square the Circle (360)?
And

errr!! wrong.

journals.aol.com...

Since when has it been okay with YAHVEH for people to celebrate pagan days in the name of HIS Son, YAHSHUA? ...never. Its never been okay!

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by seawater999
Since when has it been okay with YAHVEH for people to celebrate pagan days in the name of HIS Son, YAHSHUA? ...never. Its never been okay!

You talk for God what a bold move and you think God fears pagan days as to not use them in His plan -

Are you second guessing God.

Never and always rarely pan out.

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   

You talk for God what a bold move and you think God fears pagan days as to not use them in His plan

You just admitted that "Christ"-mass is a pagan holly-day.
Read what YAHVEH had the children of Israel do, when they made a golden calf and said they were celebrating a feast unto the LORD YAHVEH.
HE did not accept that as an act of worship. It was an abomination. So, is "Christ"-mass -if you know better. Because God holds you accountable for what you know!

*EDIT: plz go click the links I provided the 1st time

[edit on 4-12-2005 by seawater999]

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Another thing

888296 in base 36 is 1 in a Jew

The number 888296 in various Numeral Systems
Base Representation
2: 11011000110111101000
3: 1200010111212
4: 3120313220
5: 211411141
6: 31012252
7: 10356533
8: 3306750
9: 1603455
10: 888296
11: 557432
12: 36A088
13: 251426
14: 191A1A
15: 1282EB
16: D8DE8
17: AADBC
18: 885BE
19: 6F9C8
20: 5B0EG
21: 4BJ5H
22: 3H972
23: 3404D
24: 2G648
25: 26L6L
26: 1OE16
27: 1I3DN
28: 1CD0O
29: 17C6Q
30: 12QTQ
31: TPAM
32: R3F8
33: ONN2
34: MKEC
35: KP4V
36: J1EW

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by seawater999

You just admitted that "Christ"-mass is a pagan holly-day.

No I said that Christmas was placed on a day formerly known as a pagan festival day.

I don't think it is the actual birthday that is why God guided man to create the "Santa" clause a fall back to give the day back to the children when the actual date is verified.

Have fun with that one ... I really believe in this premis as it would be just like Jesus to give his day to children around the world.

Grg

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I don't think it is the actual birthday that is why God guided man to create the "Santa" clause a fall back to give the day back to the children when the actual date is verified.

I can answer where Santa came from off the top of my head... But so you know I'm not just pulling stuff out of the air like you do, I'll go straight from a link.

Here's a little blurb from Wikipedia about Santa...

Santa is a variant of a European folk tale based on the historical figure Saint Nicholas, a bishop from present-day Turkey, who supposedly gave presents to the poor. Originally, this had nothing to do with Christmas, however the Germans had a tradition of giving gifts on Christmas and at some point in history traditions merged. This helped to explain the source of Christmas presents given to children on Christmas Day.

Sait Nicholas' feast day is Dcember 6th. Since the two were so close together it made since that the two holidays eventually merged. Much like Presidents' Day in the US is a merger of two Presidents' birthday celebrations.

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Iesous,
i dont even have the foggiest as to what you are trying to prove/disprove...?

-UnterMir

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   
In the late 40's and early 50's, when I was a small boy living in Holland, Sinter Klaas (santa) was 1 person and only 1. He went from town to town in Friesland (my district) on a barge floated on the canal system. I was born in Deventer, for all you Google Earth freaks

He rode a big white stallion through town accompanied by several Zwarte Piets. These 'helpers' were eventually dropped from his entourage because their purpose was to take away all the 'bad children' and send them into slavery in Spain. Not too politically incorrect, eh?

Sinter Klaas filled me with fear every year. I left Holland when I was 7 and emigrated to Canada and a much kinder, gentler Santa Claus.

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Holy crap! I just discovered something! Through my intricate usage of numbers I have formed a cross out of sixes.

........111 X 2 = 222
..............2^4 =16
........222 X 3 = 666
............3^8 = 6561
.......666 X 4 = 2664
............4^12 = 16777216

This only proves one thing!

Numerology can be done by anyone with a calculator and a brain and doesn't add up to anything!

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Why is Santa called Santa anyway?

SANTA

SATAN

Is it a trick to get people worshiping a false idol?

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
Holy crap! I just discovered something! Through my child like usage of numbers I have mis-formed a cross out of sixes.

This only proves one thing!

Nice try Einstein
You have to either left justify columns or
Right justify
alignment!

I'd check your math but if you can't make a simple matrix your just a smart cookie with nothing

Next

MOD EDIT: Please do not circumvent the censors. Also, there's no need harass one another.

[edit on 12/5/2005 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Based on Keen and AgentSmith's replies, I have developed a theorem. I'm going to prove that

S+A+N+T+A = S+A+T+A+N

Now, since we all know that A=3 and S= 600, we just have to figure out the values for T and N to know just how big a problem we have. Since we also know:

In 596 BC King Nebuchadnezzar destroyed Temple.
In 70 AD Caesar Nero destroyed Temple.

Now, y'all know the number of the beast is 666. If we add both those dates together, we get...666.

Ok, so now there is no doubt that S+A+T+A+N = 666. He's just a bad apple.

We still don't know the value of T and N, though, so we don't know for sure that S+A+T+A+N = S+A+N+T+A. Well, since Nebuchandnezzar destroyed the temple in BC, we can assume the number 596 can be negative. Add that to the positive 70 AD, and we get -526. The negative can be taken to mean the value of T, because we have 526 times -1. Negative 1 is actually just a vertical | and a horizontal -, just like a T. 5 + 2 + 6 = 13. So T is 13.

S+A+T+A = 619. So N = 666-619. N = 47.

So is Santa the same as Satan? Let's find out.

S = 600
A = 3
T = 13
N = 47

S (600) + A (3) + T (13) + A (3) + N (47) = 666

S (600) + A (3) + N (47) + T (13) + A (3) = 666

I guess there is no doubt, Santa Claus is actually Satan, which means I just showed, mathematically, that Christmas isn't a Christian holiday!

[edit on 12-5-2005 by junglejake]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join