It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BSB V. NSYNC?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Who sucks or Rocks more. I know most of you think BSB sucks, and that's your opinion, and I'll never hate you for it. But do you THINK NSYNC was ever better or wrost and why? And just for fun read this!

It's worth it and IS SO HILARIOUS!LOL

[edit on 11/28/05 by bsbfan1]

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I like finding ways to introduce the word "suck" in to the band name.

Examples:

Backsuck Boys
N' Suck
98 degrees........of suck
Suck-town or O-Suck
New Sucks on the Block

BTW, My g/f would say the Backstreet Boys, so I guess I will too.

Peace

[edit on 29-11-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I'm not a fan of that kind of music.
But going with the question presented I'd have to say NSYNC is better. Just for Timberlake I guess.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
N'Sync never really got off the ground here. So I'll go for BSB.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
BSB, but then again for several different reasons I'm biased. Plus, I still like NSYNC, great dance music and all, but they don't have that "boom"-thing BSB does that girls like me like. Plus, I think they're way TOO BLONDE. LOL

Maybe it's AJ's hair or something. Anyway, let me know what else you think.:w:

Fans of NSYNC and BSB
-LOL-Just having some fun.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Who is....or what the heck is BSB? Back Street Boys? If so I vote for them, N' Stink blows.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Thank you, besides how the heck is NSYNC gonna get the best CT in the "boy bands of the late '90s" fanbase now. When I'm the only one known. LOL- You gotta love irony.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 02:18 AM
link   
lol you're so cute bsbfan

BSB

lol @ N'Stink

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImJaded
lol you're so cute bsbfan

BSB

lol @ N'Stink

I can say see BSB using a commerical for that:
Narrator: You saw them raise from the Mickey Mouse Club,...
*People walking in a funeral train to a tombstone in a huge cemetery, the preist looks happy, and there are also girls crying*
N: You saw them in High schools, Malls, and with Britney Spears....
*We seee stock footage of NSYNC and Britney Preforming back in their "hay-day"s.*
N:Now see them like you've never seen them before......
*We see some NSYNC fans crying for the group and kissing Justin Timberlake on the cheek*
Nick(as he places the last of 5 flowers on top of a casskiet):"They were cool guys through brok."
Brian:"I know man,but you know,..."
AJ:"We know BRIAN S&%# happens! Can we get out of here so I can see how much the fans missed me?"
Kevin:"That's impolite 'J, they'll think we're mean, and we need all the good publicity we can get in the states."
Howie: "Yeah, and I want to be able to get a deal with Donald Trump's new tonic for club, so please Nick behave."
*clips of BSB preformances are shown, interviews, and videos*
We see all looking down at the huge empty grave with the fresh caskets in it. All the characters "Amen"
Then we see the tombstone as they all walk away from the grave.
It reads: "NSYNC- A GOOD BOY BAND, GREAT DANCE MUSIC, TOO MANY BIG EGOS, WENT BYE-BYE-BYE SHORTLY AFTER. WILL BE MISSED BY SOME, AND MUSIC LOVED BY ALL, EVEN THE HATERS."

(Note: This is just for fun, since everyone makes fun of both groups anyways, so don't get mad. Thanks.
)

top topics

join