It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Video: US mercenaries Randomly Shooting Iraqis

page: 7
0
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
actually, if you were from another country, you might be a US Merc. If you are a US citizen born and raised and you are defending your home you are simply an infidel.

or an american swine.

or both


I think my girlfriend would say I'm both sometimes.




but not a US Merc.


That's just not fair. I know, what if I go down to Rocky Point, Mexico with my SKS to protect drunk Americans? Can I be a US merc then? Please?




posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
I think my girlfriend would say I'm both sometimes.



smart woman which would imply that you are not really an american because why would she be with you if you were an america?


Originally posted by 27jdCan I be a US merc then? Please?


now that we have established that you aren't an american, under Arch's reasoning, you are 100% qualified to be a US Merc.



posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Sweet. Now I can randomly shoot at people without fear of being punished. I am now above all laws.



I wonder if there's room in the van for me......



posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Sweet. Now I can randomly shoot at people without fear of being punished. I am now above all laws.


Actually no you can't.

If you were hired by America, and working in Iraq maybe, but none of you have been hired by Armerica to be a Merc.

The one thing that made this warcriminal a US Merc is what you lack.

You are not employed by the US Government.



posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArchAngel
You are not employed by the US Government.


Neither is he. The US government doesn’t cut his check. If you wanna get technical you can’t even prove that his check is being cut from the funds that the US government is currently paying the agency he’s working for, they could be paying out of bank account for previous jobs that company has done.


[edit on 1-12-2005 by CogitoErgoSum1]



posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by CogitoErgoSum1
Neither is he. The US government doesn’t cut his check. If you wanna get technical you can’t even prove that his check is being cut from the funds that the US government is currently paying the agency he’s working for, they could be paying out of bank account for previous jobs that company has done.


[edit on 1-12-2005 by CogitoErgoSum1]


He takes his orders from US representatives in one way or another.

The Master he serves is the US STATE.



posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Then I can be a US merc afterall. I am generally a law abiding citizen, usually.
So, since I obey most laws, the master I serve is the US state as well, right? Earlier you said I wasn't employed by the government, so I couldn't be a US merc, now you say I just have to take orders from them, either directly or indirectly. So it's settled, I'm a US merc. Yay.



posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
Then I can be a US merc afterall. I am generally a law abiding citizen, usually.
So, since I obey most laws, the master I serve is the US state as well, right? Earlier you said I wasn't employed by the government, so I couldn't be a US merc, now you say I just have to take orders from them, either directly or indirectly. So it's settled, I'm a US merc. Yay.


You are not employed if you have not received orders, nor if their is no contract for your Merc services.

And neither if you are not being paid.



posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
But since mercs are not bound by any rules, I don't have to recieve any orders or contracts, that's just red tape.

Quit being a denialist.



posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
But since mercs are not bound by any rules, I don't have to recieve any orders or contracts, that's just red tape.



first rule of being a merc -ain't no rules

c'mon arch, give in already. if you don't I will see to it that every ex-foreign military man (and woman) currently employed by a foreign company, you know, every US Merc, will come a knockin until you stop calling them US mercs



posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   
The US State?
I thought the US was like 50 states or something...

I'm a Massachusetts Merc now? you guys need to clean it up....cause I need more pain killers for my brain.

"Massachusetts merc kills himself trying to get to Iraq to be a US merc"

-DT



posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
Sweet. Now I can randomly shoot at people without fear of being punished. I am now above all laws.



I wonder if there's room in the van for me......



I loved that show. They shoot thousands of rounds from a Ma Deuce and no one gets killed or even shot. They always solved the problem with no one getting hurt. I always wondered why George Peppard wore gloves all the time..

Classic 80's TV!



posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by xman_in_blackx
I loved that show. They shoot thousands of rounds from a Ma Deuce and no one gets killed or even shot. They always solved the problem with no one getting hurt. I always wondered why George Peppard wore gloves all the time..

Classic 80's TV!


Yeah, and everything around was highly explosive, however nobody was ever dismembered by the huge explosions, just hurled through the air some twenty feet.



posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 07:38 AM
link   
while there's no disputing the fact that B.A. Baracus was the O.M. (original merc, yo), did ya ever wonder how come he was never mistaken for being santa's sleigh jingle jangilng all them chains?



posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

first rule of being a merc -ain't no rules

c'mon arch, give in already. if you don't I will see to it that every ex-foreign military man (and woman) currently employed by a foreign company, you know, every US Merc, will come a knockin until you stop calling them US mercs


Of course there are rules, but not for US mercs in Iraq.

We gave them immunity.

As I see it your rationalization could lead to some dangerous results.

Lets say North Korea hired some Chinese Mercs and used them to attack us.

Would we then Attack China?

What if Iran hired some Arab Israeli Mercs and attacked America?

Would we then attack Israel?

If you put the shoe on the other foot for just a moment you may find that you were walking backwards your whole life.



posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArchAngelAs I see it your rationalization could lead to some dangerous results.

Lets say North Korea hired some Chinese Mercs and used them to attack us.

Would we then Attack China?


we would attack N. Korea for hiring the mercs TO ATTACK US.

what you are now saying is that the us hired the british security firm, which has in its employ a south african mercenary, to randomly kill Iraqis. That is quite an accusation.

In reality, the US hired the firm who hired the merc who killed for his own sick twisted benefit. That is not reason to blame the boss.

when a tech support phone operator in India kills 5 people do you blame microsoft because they hired the company that employed the indian murderer? that, my friend, is what you are saying.



posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
WIth repsect to all those who are "attacking this company" , I just want to ask this...
How many of you know that this was the same company that provided protection during the oil for food curruption enquiry?
I didnt hear any complaints then about them...I guess that means they just killed peopel quietly?



posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArchAngel

He takes his orders from US representatives in one way or another.

The Master he serves is the US STATE.


Interesting choice of words you use… However you’ve been proven wrong on multiple occasions and as I’ve stated before you’re perfectly entitled to your opinion no matter how warped it may be.



posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
WIth repsect to all those who are "attacking this company" , I just want to ask this...
How many of you know that this was the same company that provided protection during the oil for food curruption enquiry?
I didnt hear any complaints then about them...I guess that means they just killed peopel quietly?


were they US Mercs then too?

I had read that. Maybe the video was made then. Would they then be UN Mercs?



posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
were they US Mercs then too?

I had read that. Maybe the video was made then. Would they then be UN Mercs?


If they were Mercs serving the UN that makes them UN Mercs.

If that is the case what STATE is responsible for their actions?

Is the UN itself a STATE, or not?



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join