It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Grief 'A Charlie Brown Christmas' is 40 years old

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
One of my all time favorites along with the claymation series is the 'A Charlie Brown Christmas' . Hard to beleive that it is 40 years old this year.

I remember as a kid it was always sponsored by Dolly madison ZIngers

Good Grief

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Ah man... That's some serious Christmas memories right there

That was always my favorite part of Christmas...

Other than totally kicking everybody else's butts in town at how awesome our Christmas lights were!!! ((Okay, we were a small town of people with nothing to do--- It was amusing))

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I was having such a good day and now you remind me of just how old I am. Damn. Yeah I remember the first airing of Charlie Brown's Christmas. I was twelve years old. Where did the time go? Still, it does bring up a lot of wonderful memories -- including those Dolly Madison "Zingers".

Anyway, the mere thought of Charlie Brown's Christmas has actually put me in the mood for yet another Christmas Season so, I suppose I should be thanking you for this memorable reminder. Oh, and Fred T, let me be the first to wish you a Merry Christmas. Cheers

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Thanks for reminding me of my age.

I remember when this came out, we all thought it was the best thing since sliced bread.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Man, I still love comic after 15 years.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Ah the memorys. I remember that my family never really would watch it. We would turn it on near the end for the oOoOoOoing

top topics

join