It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Edinburgh Black Box- predicting the future

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
There is a small black box, about the size of a few packs of ciggs, with a microchip comparable to simple pocket calculators today that is located in a Edinburgh library basement. This box has and is spitting out numbers endlessly. Top scientists around the world now believe that this box has some super powers that they can not understand. It has supposedly been predicting major world events. The box apparently sensed the attacks on September 11 and the 2004 Asian tsunami.

I am skeptical about this supposed “Black box”, but it seems very real due to top-notch scientists acknowledging its ability. Why has this research not been in the main stream media? I don’t know. I also do not wish to summarize this entire article, but by reading the beginning of it things are somewhat explained. Has anyone heard about this Edinburgh Black box and what it’s predicting?

Thanks

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
This is a project that is happening all around the world. There are many of these boxes. You can apply to run one yourself.

I just cant remember the project's name.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Also, what it does it spit out 1's and 0's.

In theory, you should have a result like 1010010100010101011101 etc.

But what happens in this case is the box will start repeating numbers around a major evet. So the result would go something like 10010101111111111111111.

They are quite strange.

Basically, I guess, the numbers are influenced by the collective minds of the world thinking about the same event.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Interesting, I wonder how much these things cost?

It seems that they are for real though, At first I was pretty skeptical, but it seems they are ligitimate. Could we possibly link these boxes up to another fast and more advanced computer? In the article it stated that 4 hours previous to sept. 11 a signal was picked up, stiring some reaction. I wonder if there is anyway of getting information earlier than this? Maybe this will be one of the biggest breakthroughs of our time?

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Project is called Noosphere Noosphere.

Results are published here: noosphere.princeton.edu...

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Whoa thats pretty amazing that they have seen reactions on all of those events. Do you know anything else about this project? And what do you think, is this just some number coincidence or is there really a way to to sense these events?

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by nonpoint
Whoa thats pretty amazing that they have seen reactions on all of those events. Do you know anything else about this project? And what do you think, is this just some number coincidence or is there really a way to to sense these events?

Well personaly i think for focusing on the sense part there just isnt enough data. As for spikes that come with major events it is safe 2 say something is there.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Has anyone here heard about Project Merlin?

You may find this link to be very interesting.

www.accessbest.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I've heard of both of them, I know the basics of how the Global Consciousness project works, but not the merlin project.

From what I understand form the Global Consciousness project is that those boxes react in some way to our subconscious thoughts. So in fact it's our own minds "predicting" or "determining" the future, and these boxes are just registiring it.

It's closely related to those retropsychokinesis projects. (google the word
)

top topics

join