It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need help interpreting my dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Note to Admin: Dream should be posted in the Paranormal Studies, because dreams while could be just dreams, most of the time is either a subconscious message that could convey a person state of mine or it could me a message from other worldly realms.

I had several interesting dreams last night, and well I just wanted to share it with you guys, well one for now.

I had a dream and I saw this child, he was no more than two years old, he had what seems to be silky smoky hair, his eyes were wide and he was just staring into my eyes. His skin had a pale and pinkish complexion. He wore almost nothing, except what seems to be a fur coat, or at least wrapped around a fur blanket and part of his chest and his face was the only part uncovered. My center of focus was set on his eyes, I couldn't remember what color it was but it was either brown, ebony, and ashy grey. But I was just staring into his eyes, and somehow I feel as though I'm connected to him, I really couldn't tell, but we connected. I just stared and then I took a glimpse down, and I saw him wearing a necklace. He had four or six symmetrical gems on both side of his necklace and in the center, there was a huge crystal.I don't remember the surrounding much except it there were snow everywhere.

Before I woke up I saw two words that flash just before I woke up and it was "Akashic Snow", I don't know whats that suppose to mean and I'm trying to interpreted it, but haven't got a clue.

I had a dream prior to that but I don't think they were connected in anyways. So anyone have a clue or would anyone like to post up one of their dream?

[edit on 28-11-2005 by skyblueff0]

fum

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   
i dont have many words to put this in so ill try to make it as long as poissible without breaking the one line . yay im clear. anyways heres a link to a dreamdictionary i always use you can use that to interpret ur dream urself k pls

www.dreammoods.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Well sorry i can't help you with your dream because i can't interpret them, but a few nights ago i had a strange dream.

I dreamt i was in this tomb with a few others and these glowing lights slowley switched off because we dusturbed something. The faded out and the white light came off the wall and went down some1's throat and she died. Then we ran and it chased us, killing another peson.

The interesting part comes next. I foind this stone that had this kind of hologram of this evil looking skull inside. So i turned it over and this name was on the back. A name that i have tried to remember but can't. But in my dream some 1 asked what it was. I said it was one of the spirits from Goetia. From the lesser key of soloman

I have looked at this briefly but not in depth. Sjame i cant remember the name to look up, see if i thought of a real spirit from there.

Then in the night i switched on the internet to try and find out some more info, my mum runs upstairs and says hey sam i bought this today ( showing me a dream book - where u write down your dreams as you wake )
If only i had that earlier

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
haha..crazy story, sounds like a classical horror movie..

Goetia? Is that even a real place? lesser key of soloman? All of these some very interesting actually..

Well good luck with you dream interpretation...If you can find anything on eskimo, russian, or children from u dream book it might be a signifcant help...

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
first off sky, are you a guy or a girl? this info will help me alot.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ketoes13
first off sky, are you a guy or a girl? this info will help me alot.

I'm a guy, don't be decieved by my username...had it since 4th grade, lol couldnt think of a good one since...

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
hmmmm. THis is hard. Give me a few hours to mull it over. Do you have a girlfriend? WIfe?

[edit on 28-11-2005 by ketoes13]

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Yes goetia area 72 i believe spirits that king Soloman had under his control, hence the lower and higer keys of soloman. The are ancient scriptures that i do have in my posession. I have glanced over the names b4, but don't remember any of the at all.

Maybe my dream spelt out a name of one of them, who knows, coz i forgot the name

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   

hmmmm. THis is hard. Give me a few hours to mull it over. Do you have a girlfriend? WIfe?

[edit on 28-11-2005 by ketoes13]

Nope, Wife...meh I hope not, I mean I'm like 17 years old, don't think I'm ready living a trailer park life. Girlfriend, not at this moment. You want any more information birthday? nationality?

BTW I really appreciate what you doing!!!

------------------

Arawn, just read about the 72 spirit and how king Soloman envokes them, pretty crazy. Maybe its like your subconcious mind telling you to reread the scriptures maybe it might envoke something inside of you...HMMMM

[edit on 28-11-2005 by skyblueff0]

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Do you have anyone in the family who is that age? Know anyone who has a two year old? Have you ever seen a necklace like the one in your dream before?

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I google Akashic Snow and found that there is a book called Snow Train and writin by Joseph Cummins Akashic

Is there any way you could of saw this ?
google

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Do you have anyone in the family who is that age? Know anyone who has a two year old? Have you ever seen a necklace like the one in your dream before?

My cousin is like eight years old and stuff....I don't know anyone with a two year old, or any kid that looks like the kid in my dream. I've never seen the necklace before either. I know this is very hard...lol I never said it was easy.

---------------------------------

WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE ......lol i love ur username...

but no, definately nothing similar to the kid, 1) the kid in my dream was two and 2) the kid in my dream had black hair, he looked like an eskimo or kid from northern russia.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
This one is extremely hard. Sorry this is taking so long. I hope to have come up with something soon. I find it ironic that i can interpret dreams yet I don't have any myself. lol

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
This next question is kinda personal but it would help alot if I could have the answer. Do you act tough or do you show your emotions? ex. Do you show your love for things?

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by skyblueff0
Before I woke up I saw two words that flash just before I woke up and it was "Akashic Snow", I don't know whats that suppose to mean and I'm trying to interpreted it, but haven't got a clue.

Sometimes we have dreams that are not created by our fantasies, but are given to us to teach us a particular lesson. It is my belief that such dreams should not be shared, as they are only meant for the person that received them. You may find that sharing them with others will cause such dreams to stop, so I suggest you try to understand them by yourself. The best way to understand the meaning of a dream is to use your intuition. Simply observe the dream, and observe your first reaction to it. Trust your reaction, through my experience analyzing a dream will not yield any results, so it is better to listen to your intuition.

That being said, I will try to explain what "Akashic" is.

Akashic is simply something relating to the Akasha. Akasha is an element that permeates all dimensions. This Akasha is used to store information about everything that has happened, is happening, and will happen in the universe. This information is gathered into the "Akashic Records", which is located in the 5th dimension, where dreams take place. It is possible to access these Akashic Records, during a dream or astral projection, and gain access to all sorts of information.

Don't analyze the phrase "Akashic Snow". Just observe it, and observe the feeling that comes with it. Certainly it is something to learn from.

Inverencial Peace,
Akashic

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   

This next question is kinda personal but it would help alot if I could have the answer. Do you act tough or do you show your emotions? ex. Do you show your love for things?

Haha tough...I changed my ways.....oh how I was a poser in middle school..

I'm pretty much a well balanced guy, I have a playful childish side/ laid back side and then I have a serious side each for a certain situation and sometime they would blend. I do show love for things, I show my emotions to some people....I'm a pretty complex kid when you think about it, most people called me an "enigma", because everything I do contradicts their ways of life.

I get pretty emotional when I see someone helping the needy on the news, I get emotional when I don't get to see my pets for days. I don't get emotional when someone pass away, probably because I know there gonna be somewhere better off.

I told you I contradict people's way of thinking, I can't and won't cry if someone I love passes away, but others would pour their eyes out.

------------------------------------------------------

AkashicWanderer

Well I did I feel connected to the kid when our eyes met, like we had some sort of association or relationship. I think he had a significance importance. Hmm could he represent a part of me possibly? Or be something much more significant like a keeper of some kind, possible holding some information? Could he represent my spiritual side? I don't know what's your opinion?

[edit on 29-11-2005 by skyblueff0]

[edit on 29-11-2005 by skyblueff0]

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   
interesting. Im pretty similar to you. all ive been able to come up with so far is that there is something in your life that is precious to you. aka, the necklace. possibly a woman;-) And you might have a child if it is a woman. It could be that you may meet your perfect match someday soon. thats the best I can do for now. I will continue to think on it some more.

top topics

join