It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Hey everyone hows it goin. I have been going to this site for a long time now and finally decided to join. Originally found this place by accident and Im glad I did. Im looking forward to joining the discussions. See you around.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS High Ryder. I'm glad you have decided to join us.

JAK

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS High Ryder.

Here's a copy of Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links a useful bookmark for... well everything.

Welcome again.

Jak

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Welcome:

Originally posted by NedJed or Ted in bed with a messy head all mad and seeing red having eaten fish with lead not even a chance of it being said hit his head hard and it bled and now will end up dead!

Greetings,

Let me welcome you into the commonality known as ATS. It is with great amusement that I christen you an ATS'er after such an extensive time on the banks peering into the watercourse so to speak.

I only hope that we, as a community, can live up to the great expectations placed upon us, and every other tenderfoot constituent, that sets mouse and cursor upon the pilgrimage to "contradict unenlightenment" (DENY IGNORANCE).

With that I bid Godspeed to you and yours ATS. May we encounter one another again my friend in
benevolent banter as we deliberate conspiracy topics!

- One Man Short ®

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS High rider, remember the "Three Laws of ATS"

1. An ATS member must not embrace ignorance , or, through inaction, allow ignorance to be embraced.
2. An ATS member obey orders given by its moderators, unless such orders conflict with the First Law.
3. An ATS member must protect its (paranoid) existence, as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

top topics

join