It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Files (11/28)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Tonight (Monday 11/28)

UFO Files: UFOs and the White House
Monday, November 28 at 8pm

*Airs again at midnight

*On the History Channel

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I think this is a repeat of a show that originally aired about 3 months ago. As I recall, it was quite good and illustrated how whoever wrote the MJ-12 documents (whether real or hoaxed) knew intimate details of the locations of the people involved and their meetings with each other.

The show does a reasonably good job of showing the evidence on both the skeptic and believer side of the story and remains quite true to the facts. Their own research adds evidence, however, that suggests that although the MJ-12 documents may have been forged, whoever forged them knew quite a bit more than the average hoaxer.

This episode is definitely worth watching. I know I'll watch it again

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I'll be watching it again to review what they say. I don't think the MJ-12 docs are fake. I believe the MJ-12 still exists today. They also know about the former Canadian Defense Minister calling for "ET" hearings and they agree with what is about to happen. All I have to say is get ready...

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Great show. If that doesn't make you believe the government knows WAY more then they've told us, I don't know what will. Holloman AFB UFO landing, Cheney's response on a radio program, ect.

Demand truth!!!

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
You know what I find intriguing is that, I got my copy of the MJ-12 documents back in the middle 1980s from someone I worked with.

So just so you know, this stuff got passed around even back then.

new topics

top topics

join