From this site www.bit-tech.net...
Tehis site iz teh pwnage. CHeq it ot!!!1!
1. Deride everyone you just sucked up to in the local electronics store
2. Never ever buy novelty computer products ... including
# Homer Simpson Mousemat
# A mouse-holder that sticks on the side of your monitor
# A CD-Case for anything less than 300 discs
# New Floppy Disks (Any floppy disks must be at least 10 years old)
3. Only have one of four types of Desktop Background
Do's - Plain Black, Dark Purple, Hilary Duff or a Ferrari Enzo
Donts - 'Red Moon Desert' Wallpaper or the Default Windows Theme
4. Live your tortured life through MSN titles
5. Never use any screen resolution under 1280x960
6. Don't use the services which come with your PC or ISP
(eg Never use Earthlink, MSN or IE, juz cuz it's easier doesn't make is pwn)
7. Have complete confidence in your system.
Buy F.E.A.R. without looking at the specs and when it chugs on your comp sell it on EBay
8. Avoid embarrassment by not having to know when to use computing units
Gigabytes != Kilomegabytes
9. Don't stick your tongue out when you're browsing web sites
10. Finally the one key rule about being a master of home computing
Never play Minesweeper. This will blow your cover before you even start.
For full effect click the link above.