It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LEVEL IMPOSSIBLE - The rise and predicted fall of MA...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 10:29 PM
link   
May the truth be revealed to the world...

As of 306AM GDT 23 Sep 2003, we have three members who have attained "Level Impossible" on the forum's old rank system, or, 4000 posts...
dragonrider Moderator 5416
Gazrok Member 4279
MaskedAvatar Writer 4228

Not because I am an investigato of financial unrest, but because I seek the truth, I present the world with the truth of MA's ascension to power (that makes him sound like Hitler).

As many of you remember, MA recently created a thread entitled LEVEL IMPOSSIBE - or the rise and rise and rise of dragonrider in which he accused dragonrider of "greedy capitalization" you may view the thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now, let us take a look at three top cotenders' current amount of points...
DR-60119
GAZ-23092
MA-56409

Now, the average amount of points per post for these three outstanding individuals:
DR-11.1
GAZ-5.4
MA-13.3

MaskedAvatar, one of ATS's most beloved members, and active member contributing an average of 28.83 messages per day posts per day, acounting for 2.25% of all posts on ATS, a dedicated writer in the collabortive fiction forum, winner of the August Way AboveTopSecret Award, has learned the true meaning of capitalization.

Will his rise to power continure?
Will he surpass the famed dragonrider in ATS points and posts?
Will he become the one we all remember when ATS is gone?
only fate (or the NSA) can tell...
- Tass

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Tassadar

Your analysis is superb! You are a watcher of markets and plagiarist extraordinaire!

However, pride comes before a fall, and I have none.

Get back to work, and study the hourly movements of the Mood Meter like a good boy, so you can capitalize on that market when the time comes!

[Edited on 23-9-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I wish there was a way to find out what are standings are in regards to the 'old' system. As is... my ATS bucks just seem... well... meaningless....

But, then again, there were a few people who had decent numbers in the old system without having ever written a sensible thing....

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 10:49 PM
link   
OIMD

Tell me your post count, and I will tell you what level you were, and how many stars you would have had...

The old dimensions for NWO and ET awareness were also factors of post count, with the scale expanding when each new level was reached.

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Congratulations MA.
My absence was of none of my control, but wished I could have been here for that "Impossible" post.
I hope you continue with the quality postings.

regards
seekerof

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Wow...MA...you broke 50k. I leave for a bit and you seem to have cornered the market. Cheers!

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 11:29 PM
link   
There is no catching dragonrider, unless he himself gets caught up in the sales spiel of some vendor of amazing baubles or technology.

I hope you guys are both well, Seekerof and kukla.

Quality posting will abound. I have only been revving in neutral for weeks. I have not even got into first gear or moved yet, but the die is becoming cast.

There will at times be unpretty (but not demeaning) mercilessness, and again, it is all in the spirit of the mission at the top of the page, and improving the community.

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 11:31 PM
link   
This is what MaskedAvatar is really after:

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 11:50 PM
link   
jagd

Hah!

A worthless archaic bauble of dubious fascistic origin.

Much rather would I walk the corridors of power in the Federal Reserve, and capture control of the world during the forthcoming Greater Depression, under the guise of universal peace!

Well, not really.

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Okay so now we know, MaskedAvatar wants himself placed in this picture:

Quote from MA:

GIVE ME CONTROL OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE AND I WILL MAKE NO MORE TERRITORIAL DEMANDS.

By the way many ATS points are required to be chairman of the FED???

top topics

join