It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arabic Items Turn Up Along Border

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   
www.newsmax.com...

More proof that the illegals crossing our border are not just hard working people who's only concern is trying to make a better life for their families. And more proof that they are not all Latinos either.

Arabic belongings have turned up along the Texas-Mexican border - including juice boxes with Arabic writing and a 9/11-like image of a plane hitting a building - according to Sen. John Cornyn.

"I will tell you that with my own eyes I have seen [this material in] Border Patrol anecdotal reports," the Texas Republican tells Human Events.

"Two examples," he said, were, "[photos of] juice boxes with Arabic writing on them that were collected by agents around the Laredo area."
Cornyn said he was shown another picture of "a jacket that was found that had a patch on it with Arabic writing.
"I don’t read Arabic," he told HE. "So I don’t know what it said. But it had a picture of a plane flying into a tall building on it."

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I have no doubt that terrorists are using the borders to cross into the US.

And it would be a fools errand to believe that there arent currently ALOT of undetected sleeper cells within the US borders, waiting for the 'go' command.

Unfortunately though, the whole thing is being broadcasted to the US public the wrong way. The US government is not simply saying something like "Terrorist factions are exploiting mexico and our border to get at us.". Nope, theyre quite purposefully saying "People are crossing into our country from FOREIGN soil.".

Its a deliberate, yet well hidden method of creating racism within your own borders. Its quite simple really, and has been done by many countries throught history. Alienate every race except your own, and declare them 'different'. Your public will automatically think the worst of them.

Why do this? Its just simply another step along the road to being able to do anything you want internationally without your public wanting to stop you.

Step 1 to getting your country to go to war :
"Declare you are under attack, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism."

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Not sure about the juice boxes, but you can find juices from all over the world in your local grocery stores and ethnic stores right here in the USA.

Why would a terrorist bring his own juice to Mexico? And how much juice did he bring?

as for the jacket with arabic writing...it's an old story from the beginning of this year. Covered here

TA-ANALYSIS: Terrorist Clothing Discovered in Texas

I suggest reading that thread and the replies

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Many people have been concerned about the security of our homeland, which has been all but ignored since 9/11, with such brilliant political moves as giving illegal aliens driver's licenses and cutting down on border patrol. Brilliant! We might as well put up "WELCOME" signs all along the border.

I thought we were 'fighting them there so we wouldn't have to fight them here' or some such crap! Thanks to the wonderful protection of our borders, looks like we have to fight them there and here...

Asked why Bush administration officials hadn't made the disturbing information public - Cornyn said he guessed they were protecting intelligence sources.

Well, I'm glad at least someone is being protected! We know how valuable those intelligence sources are!

And, yes, I'm going to complain about this administration for this. I (along with many others) have been concerned about the lack of protection for 4 years now. I've been writing my representatives.

On a clear day, I can practically SEE the border! I'm infuriated that my government is so lax in doing their job. I'm incensed that my safety means so little to the government, yet it will protect those intelligence sources to use later as a scapegoat when it all goes terribly wrong!

Edit: (read the other thread) It's true, it could very well be a hoax or nothing at all, and still, our borders are not being protected as they should be. I'm not so worried about 'terrorists' as angry about the lack of commitment to this country's safety.

[edit on 28-11-2005 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher

Why would a terrorist bring his own juice to Mexico? And how much juice did he bring?

When I read that I took it to mean that some Arabic was written on the juice container and not that the container was originally packaged in Arabic.

To think that Islamic terrorist arent trying to cross our unsecured borders is just wishfull thinking in my opinion. I fear that we only wake up to the fact when it is allready to late.

And from the same article I read this:

Last week Rep. John Culberson announced that an al Qaida operative who was on the FBI's terrorist watch list had been nabbed along the Mexican border and was briefly housed in a Brewster County, Texas, jail - before he was taken away by the FBI.

If people think that this is all a big hoax and is not a problem, how can that be explained?

new topics

top topics

join