It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by runner_one
New user here. Just found something on Google maps.
Google maps link
Located at Dugway Proving Grounds in Utah
appears to be exactly like the supposed test rig near the Wenceslaus mine where The Bell was supposedly built.
Here is a link to the original one in Germany
[edit on 30-10-2009 by runner_one]
[edit on 30-10-2009 by runner_one]
I'm talking about obvious things like the experimental research institute for high energy physics that Peron established in a country that was, overall, barely into the 20th century.
read the articlke : here
leaving aside the authours rabid ` blame it on Bielek ` attitude [ i think its a pre requistite of the site - LOL ]
Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
reply to post by mad scientist
From what I remember,you are correct in saying the Bell was not situated on top of the henge,but underneath in the mine.
It was enclosed in a room which had rubber mats and ceramic bricks,suggesting a large amount of vibration/heat/radiation(?) was present.
Such and experimental device would have probably required some kind of cooling system-thats where the henge fits in maybe,as the support structure for some kind of water/cooling tower.
If anything,this thread raises more questions rather than debunking the subject IMO.
Originally posted by mad scientist
The Bell makes a good story and the gullible believe the twisted tale which has been weaved around it using historical figures. The fact remains that none of the supposed evidence can be corroborated and many of the supposed "interviews" never existed. Especially this supposed interrogation of Sporrenburg.
Originally posted by timventura
Tim Ventura here, from www.americanantigravity.com... - I've added a number of links to new information on the Philadelphia Experiment & Nazi-Bell stories to the Wikipedia Entry under the "Alternative Theories" section. In short, a lot of new information is coming out about this story, including:
- Einstein's documented involvement, from his FBI file that places him in 1943 at the Philadelphia Navy Yard working on "a device to explode a torpedo under a ship"
- A detailed technical summary of how the Philadelphia Experiment might be recreated, published by James Corum: www.americanantigravity.com...
- The revelation that "Rhinehart" was in fact that name of a real scientist working at the Philadelphia Navy in '43, who specialized in Naval Degaussing Equipment (ie: big electromagnetic coils)
- Firm connections to the Nazi-Bell Project through Einstein's 1928 revision of the Unified Field Theory, which both the Allies & Axis had copies of (through Walther Gerlach, Nazi oversight for the Bell Project, who had helped Einstein vet the theory in the 20's).
- Engineering-level knowledge of Unified Field-Theory effects, as described by GE scientist Gabriel Kron, which could have easily been couple with Einstein's unfinished UFT.
- Knowledge of gas-plasma absorption of radar, which was later developed further by Northrup for inclusion in the B-2 bomber (NOTE: that this would almost have to be required for the B2, because even if the aircraft itself absorbed radar, the moving air around it would still reflect signals & show up on doppler radar. Radar-absorption of gas plasmas was also further researched during the space-program, as it is the reason that contact is temporarily lost with space capsules upon re-entry.)
A good resource to start with is "Einstein's Antigravity", atL