It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Nazi Bell" Debunked ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
On page 196: "Almost everything that was known about the Wenceslas Mine had been handed down from Sporrenberg"

Bear this in mind when we take in anything Witkowski has to say. If he cannot offer up hard evidence of what Sporrenberg wrote/said, then it's all hearsay.

Or, let him come up with better evidence on the ground at the site.

fred

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by bank teller
So like, if the main testing was done down the bowels of a now flooded mine shaft, how do we know it was done down the mine shaft since it's all flooded?

Did I miss something or what? Where is it written in anyone's book or report that someone knows for sure it was done deep underground? And, when did those shafts get all filled up? Right after the war? It's too murky for me to make sense of.....so far....I don't think even Witkowski went into a flooded mine shaft.....

In the book, The Hunt For Zero Point, it says that the bell was in tested underground in a mine shaft, which is now flooded.

The Wenceslas Mine, where the Bell ended up, had
been requisitioned by the S S as part of a neighboring underground
weapons complex, code-named Riese—"Giant."

Riese, only part-completed by the end of the war, was an attempt to
transform an entire mountain into an underground weapons production
center. The many tens of kilometers of galleries that had been tunneled
by the end of the war had been clawed from the rock by inmates drafted
in from the nearby concentration camp of Gross-Rosen. Modern
excavations of Riese show that the S S had been attempting to link it to the
Wenceslas mine via a tunnel almost ten kilometers long.

Page 188 - The Hunt for Zero Point

The chamber in which the experiments took place was situated in a
gallery deep belowground. It had a floor area of approximately 30 square
meters and its walls were covered with ceramic tiles with an overlay of
thick rubber matting. After approximately ten tests, the room was dismantled
and its component parts destroyed. Only the Bell itself was
preserved. The rubber mats were replaced every two to three experiments
and were disposed of in a special furnace.

Page 192

After the war, when the Russians eventually made it into these hills, they would have found an abandoned complex given over to some quasi-military purpose, a mine shaft that had been flooded, possibly deliberately, and little more.

Page 197

Originally posted by bank teller
On page 196: "Almost everything that was known about the Wenceslas Mine had been handed down from Sporrenberg"

Bear this in mind when we take in anything Witkowski has to say. If he cannot offer up hard evidence of what Sporrenberg wrote/said, then it's all hearsay.

Ahem and ? The whole book is hearsay
What's your point exactly ? We are talking about what is written in the book, which is what I'm adressing.

[edit on 29-12-2005 by mad scientist]

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
You said it so clearly. Without hard proof/evidence, then that section of Cook's book is speculation. Same for Witkowski. Listen, I want to believe lots of things but I know the difference between belief and adequate proof of a real event or thing. There might be a mountain of circumstantial evidence pointing to all kinds of things and we are constantly led to make conclusions that are based on the same height of assumptions. I would prefer to not assume anything. What I know for a fact is this: my friend Gerold went to the site. He took readings and good photos. I know of someone who was born in the adjacent village. These things I know for sure. I do not know for sure what Cook and Witkowski say happened. They themselves are not sure but they hint and assert that these things probably happened. I don't think they have supplied adequate documentation to prove their case. When they do I'll be the first to jump on their bandwagon. I promise.

Fred

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
What I am saying is the ' Henge ' structure wasn't the main theme in the story of the Bell, it was the mine. So, even if the Henge was or wasn't the base of the cooling tower isn't any proof that it didn't exist. that was only the theory of the Polish guy.
All teh other information supposedly came from that SS General captured by the NKVD.
Now if someone could actually descend into the shaft, that should prove either way, if the story of the Bell has any truth.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mad scientist
What I am saying is the ' Henge ' structure wasn't the main theme in the story of the Bell, it was the mine. So, even if the Henge was or wasn't the base of the cooling tower isn't any proof that it didn't exist. that was only the theory of the Polish guy.
All teh other information supposedly came from that SS General captured by the NKVD.
Now if someone could actually descend into the shaft, that should prove either way, if the story of the Bell has any truth.

Tim Ventura's web site report stresses the Bell over the mine by about 10,000%. Cook's book (it's at home....) talks about the mine but again repeats alot of speculation about the Henge. Witkowski points out the so-called ceramic tiles which Cook claims he showed him. When my friend Gerold was on the site this past summer there was not even a small trace of ceramic tiles. So, what gives?

Yes, if someone could penetrate the flooded areas to some degree then we'd all know much more. But, I suspect that it is very dangerous to think of doing and is probably quite illegal by the Polish authorities. There are, as I have said, many, many kilometers of tunnels in the mountains of that part of Poland that all have sealed entrances. These were either dynomited by the escaping SS men or were blown up by the newly arrived Russians. When Stalinist Russia took control of Poland they put such a fear into people that if they asked the wrong questions even about the German war efforts, they would disappear in the middle of the night and reappear in Siberia. So, people just froze in fear and asked no questions. It is only after the fall of the Soviet reality that Poles have dared ask or start talking about what happened during the war.

I was surprised to read that the Wenceslas mine site had slave labor. That seems to be in conflict with other info I've heard, but I could be wrong about that.

All in all, more research is needed before we can speak clearly about the Henge and all the other underground facilities.

Cheers.

fred

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I started a new thread dealing with Nazi Saucer Experiments here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I thought I should link it to this thread since it contains a deposition concerning a structure in a field resembling the "henge" or "flytrap." Read the thread for more info.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Hi all,

I'm new here -- in fact, I joined specifically to post on this topic, which I find fascinating.

Last night, my wife and I watched a documentary hosted by Nick Cook, entitled iirc "An Alien History Of Planet Earth." It was, apparently, produced by and broadcast on BBC3 last year, under a different title. Although I haven't read Cook's book, I surmise that the program was essentially a TV adaptation of his printed work.

Anyway, I wanted to raise a few points that might be of interest to everyone here, based on my viewing of last night's program.

- Someone asked whether Cook had actually visited the Wenceslas site. In fact, the first half hour of the program had quite a bit of footage of Cook and Witkowski at the site. This includes a segment where Witkowski shows Cook the "Fly Trap" apparatus and where Cook actually climbs down into the conduit through which, Cook postulates, power lines ran from the generating plant to the "Nazi Bell" experimental facility deep underground.

In addition, Witkowski takes Cook and his film crew into the Wenceslas Mine. One scene shows Witkowski and Cook in a flat-bottomed boat, paddling through flooded tunnels "several kilometers" from the mine entrance! Although it is obvious that the tunnels had, indeed, been part of something more than just a coal mine, none of the shots show anything that suggests just what sort of facility (e.g. manufacturing, reasearch, etc.) might have existed on the site.

Personally, btw, I don't think you could have paid me enough to wander (by boat!) that far into the Wenceslas site. As Witkowski tells Cook, the Nazis had blasted the tunnels leading even deeper into the mountain, either destroying or permanently entombing the facilities (and perhaps the people manning them) within. He does not, however, explain why he considers the remaining tunnels safe enough to venture so far within.

Even more disturbing, at least to me, is the possibility that the Wenceslas site is contaminated with nuclear and/or chemical waste. Even if the tunnels concealed "just" a Nazi weapons-assembly complex, it seems safe to assume the presence of toxic chemicals -- and probably lots of them. I guess the fact that Witkowski's paddle didn't dissolve in the flooded tunnel was good enough for him to forge ahead :-)

- Regarding the "cooling tower" issue: During the program, Cook shows a WWII Allied reconnaissance photo of the structure in question. It was, apparently, Allied intelligence officers who dubbed the structure the "fly trap" upon viewing the photos. Fwiw, the photo doesn't show a steam plume rising from the structure, which of course is something one would expect to see above an active cooling tower -- although it would not be surprising if the Germans did not operate the power plant during the day, for precisely this reason.

Perhaps more interesting is the fact that Allied intelligence officers found the structure noteworthy enough to give it the "fly trap" monicker. Would a cooling tower have rated so much attention, especially since the facility's power plant is also clearly visible, some distance away from it? In any case, it seems to me that a third-party, expert analysis of this photo would settle the matter, especially given the digital photo-enhancement methods that are now available.

- Someone already noted this, but I think it's important enough to reiterate: Neither Cook nor Witkowski allege that the above-ground structure contained the "Nazi bell" device itself. The conduit leading from the power plant, however, turns deep underground not far from the structure; as a result, Cook suggests that *something* requiring a lot of electricity was going on directly below. Of course, Cook's conjectures continue a long, long way past this point, to say the least...

If anyone who saw the program thinks I'm misrepresenting or missing anything, btw, I would welcome corrections/comments to my take on it. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Count
but I don't find it at all surprising that an published author/researcher doesn't have time to answer all emails which demand proof or evidence. It could be that I'm reading too much from that single sentence, and (obviously) I'm one who "wants to believe"

I'll get back to this after I get off from work.

Re: the Nazi Bell / Tesla Device, the book Brotherhood of the Bell provided all the evidence, such as it was, within the book as well as the companion "Black Sun" tome. If the author ignored a request for evidence it could easily be due to his initial reaction of "did you actually read my damn book even?"

I got the similar situation years ago when I wrote a controversial book on Ancient Rome and then had two years worth of people, mostly cornfield university academics, posting straw man arguments and demanding proof of my assertions... all of which documentary proof was in my book.

Could be the same thing rather than a damning silence, just a damn' silence.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Gday Curious Forum Grazers....

the whole ufo topic has had me intrigued since i was 10years old (now 24) over the last 5 or so years ive had the internet to piece alot of a jigsaw together for me, now i believe i have a clear understanding of gravity, and with that basic knowledge comes the key to canceling it out completely... resonance ... im not going into because frankly the important premise is readily available all it takes it is precise tools.

Now... the nazi bell... this generally humble West Australian lad thought he had the basic mystery sus'd out after doing a decent amount of research, and i thought that most people would come to the same conclusion or at least similar but after reading the whole forum i was amazed that there was nothing like what i had on my mind...

SOMEBODY ASKED ON THE LAST PAGE "WHAT IS THE NAZI BELL"

My conclusion is as follows,

... dam it seems i have to explain a little about gravity after all... well here goes... i rekon there are 2 ways methods of "antigravity"
1; resonance : you can knock a building down with a wrecking ball or you can do it with tiny vibrations that slowly build on each other (tesla had the police rock up when he tried this)... or for eg; use significant force to crack a glass against a wall, or... an opera singer hits the precise note

2; brute force instead of a perfectly vibrating magnetic field you have one produced with a VAST electrical current, because of the push\pull nature of gravity\gravitons the required current can be reduced by making the field rotate.

now the bell...

the problem with having a high current rotating field is that you obviously need a way of connecting whatever is rotating to the actual current in order to create the field... (((shhh tech heads.. this is ww2 days before we could use IC's to create accurate rotating field with 50++ conductors instead of 1))) the way one would traditionally connect the current to a rotating device is using pads that rub against rotating surface (or commutators) but these simply do not allow for the huge currents that are required, it would simply weld the commutator to the rotating part... like an arc welder....

they came up with a cool trick to get around this significant problem.... instead of rotating a steel conductor... they use a conducting liquid to solve the friction etc problems ( Mercury of course )... this gives an add'd advantage aswell... because of its high atomic weight it *i think* it produces a more powerful magnetic field,,, i have always just assumed that they rotate the mercury using shauburgers vertex designs but there is many ways the mercury rotation could have been done anyway...

and thats my take on the nazi bell, sorry im quite tired and not used to writing such doccuments... i dont think i did a very good job but at least it should be easy to understand aslong as you dont fall asleep by the end of it.

now i belive this "water tower lol" ... flytrap... was infact a landing platform for nazi saucers... and the powerstation was used to supply current to electromagnets attached to the many pillars in order to suspend the saucers when they turned the nazi bell off

all the peices seem to fit asfar as im concerned, id really appreciate some feedback on this, hopfully people still reading this thing occasionally, i must add that im very sure about this theory and will happily stand by it

*runs off to get an icepack for this hands*.. and head

please dont cencor this, www admins, if you plan too il just do a forum search and post it everywhere,

thanks in advance,

Patrick,

[email protected]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

“At first, before we had taken a more through look, it appeared to be the scaffolding of an incomplete cooling tower or cooling stack, belonging to the nearby, pre-war power plant. However Michal Banas produced a photograph from 1934 and said: ‘the power plant had it’s own cooling towers, they stood here…, this does not resemble any cooling tower’. In his opinion it was first of all too low in relation to its diameter and secondly the pillars would have been connected by walls. Besides, this explanation was contradicted first and foremost by the pool –larger than the structure itself.” (Witkowski Truth About the Wunderwaffe P265)

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
maybe it was of that size for cooling properties and water was wired through the high power system to keep it cool?

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Correct, but keep in mind that the only source claiming the existance of "The Bell" is Polsih author Igor Witkowski so far. All he could tell about this device he allegedly read in some classified, unofficial Polish post-war trial records about an SS officer named Jakob Sporrenberg. No second person or any other hint about the existance of the "Bell" has shown up yet. That much to the "actual apparatus".

Not correct Golf Sierra. Jakob Sporrenberg was not just any officer. He was a Lieutenant General in the SS and head of the secret police in Norway.

en.wikipedia.org...

pl.wikipedia.org...

There is also corroboration in a postwar interrogation report of SS Hauptsturmfuhrer Rudolf Schuster held at the Berlin document centre about the Ju-390 being loaded near Schweidnitz in April 1945 with the bell for an evacuation flight to Bodo Norway.

During the Nuremberg trials British journalist and wartime intelligence officer Tom Agoston hid SS Col Dr Wilhelm Voss in his house. Whilst hiding there Voss also told Agoston in confidence about the Ju-390's evacuation of the bell. After Voss died, Agoston published his postwar interviews with Voss.

A further source is the Argentine Economic Minstry's Intelligence report about the Ju-390 landing in Entre Rios province in May 1945 to unload a "bell" device.

What is worthy of note is that prior to declassification of the Sporrenberg interrogations in 1998, nobody actually knew what the bell device was, therefore we have numerous historical references to the bell device, but it was Sporrenberg who actually explained what the device did.

Schuster disclosed that SS Scharfuhrer Dr Kurt Debus accompanied the bell device on it's flight from Silesia to Norway in 1945. It is not clear precisely where Debus was captured after the war, though his V-2 unit was based at Cuxhaven in 1945.

Dr Kurt Debus became the head of NASA's Cape Kennedy rocket launch station.

The henge like base of a cooling tower has nothing directly to do with the Bell itself. The bell was a centrifuge with two spherical bells which contra- rotated each other containing mercury. Special compouinds with violet or pinkish colour were placed in a porcelain vase at the centre of this centrifuge. As it was spun up the spheres were subjected to electrical fields and this ionised the mercury until it fluoresced an ionised gas plasma. The plasma affected the compound at it's centre and it was this compound which the Nazis were seeking.

One explanation which I have heard is that it resulted in a reagent liquid which when used with explosives created a huge fuel air explosive.

[edit on 16-11-2008 by sy.gunson]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mstuartm

Dear mstuartm,

Yes, indeed. This documentary was called 'An Alien History of Planet Earth' but was also known as 'UFOs: The Secret Evidence'.

The History Channel in the USA called it 'An Alien History of Planet Earth' and showed it in 2006. Or at least released a DVD in 2006. I know that the show was aired again in 2008..

Channel 4 in the UK called it 'UFOs: The Secret Evidence' and showed it on 13th October 2005 at 9pm. See here for an article.

It can be watched here.

A review by UFOData can be read here.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Dear mstuartm,

Yes, indeed. This documentary was called 'An Alien History of Planet Earth' but was also known as 'UFOs: The Secret Evidence'.

The History Channel in the USA called it 'An Alien History of Planet Earth' and showed it in 2006. Or at least released a DVD in 2006. I know that the show was aired again in 2008.

Channel 4 in the UK called it 'UFOs: The Secret Evidence' and showed it on 13th October 2005 at 9pm. See here for an article.

It can be watched here.

A review by UFOData can be read here.

Dear Mr. Fred Houpt (bank teller)[/b[ and Mr. Gerold Schelm (GolfSierra),

You both have extremely valid points. I fully agree, the story is gripping and facinating but without real proof by Witkowski, other than his alleged viewing of secret documents, then 'Die Glocke' is just pure speculation and hearsay.

'The Henge', as with the 'Wenceslas Mine', is also a mystery but Mr. Schelm's findings are very interesting and valid.

Wikipedia's article on 'Die Glocke', etc. is being continuesly updated and I would find your views very interesting. Especially as an American scholar, Joseph P. Farrell, is said to have gotten more information.

[edit on 21-12-2008 by UKExposer]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Yes, W.R. Johnston, searching some old articles I have on Nazi UFOlogy I see he, with Wilhelm Landig, wrote about Antarctika and all that and Die Glocke. I remember Hunter writing in that deleted thread on Nazi UFO's about Rudolf J. Mund, William Müller Johnston and Wilhellm Landigs.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by UKExposer]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Hi just reading these threads after watching the discovery channel broadcast about the henge etc.
You voice concerns over the possibilty of the site being contaminated? I can't verify the possible chemotoxic legacy, but why would any nuclear material be there? I suppose what I'm saying is what was the manner of power station (won't have been nuclear would it? I wasn't paying full attention..). I appreciate that Nuc Plants can serve to produce weapons grade Plute but perhaps determining the fuel used in the core might hint the required cooling values and what isotopes were possibly produced. Could any of this provide a bread crump trail to the test area?
Those cable trench/ducts can surely be ROV'd and pose no risk to human life whilst still exploring the duct? If the power plant served the test site then those ducts would lead straight to it. Are there no eng drawings surviving providing cable routing details (Bit too easy?).? You could probably derive a search radius max from the generation (point of supply) to the load (Test) and work out the max size of cable you could use in those trenches? I'd have to know other variables to come up with any estimates though..

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
You might find this video interesting its from the discovery channel

[edit on 1/30/09 by dragonridr]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Fred Houpt aka Bank teller wrote:

What Gerold was able to do is contact Witkowski many times by email and Witkowski confirmed that only he saw the supposed documents in Polish archives and due to the situation at hand in the days that he saw them he was unable to get photocopies of them. So, for now he has no hard evidence other than his testimony.

You need to remember that whilst we in the west had photocopiers in every library and every office in 1998, Poland was a country impoverished by communism and struggling to catch up with modern office technology.

The 'bell' does not exist now and might not have ever existed. What does exist at that site in southern Poland is decaying buildings, a strange Henge structure that once held something, underground tunnels and paths in the forest that are largely grown over. Much of what went on there is not fully known to this day.

Wrong again Bank Teller. Sporrenberg's trial was not the only testimony to the Bell. Aside from Sporrenberg was the report of SS Haupt Schuster kept in a western archive at Berlin Document Centre.

There was the postwar testimony of Dr Voss to Tom Agoston and the Argentine intelligence reports only declassified in 1993.

Now another source has turned up in the recollections of Greg Rowe from 1960-62 of a Peenemunde scientist Otto Cerny.

Cerny did give an account of a structure which sounded like the henge structure. He said a bunch of powerful magnets surrounded the Bell like a circle of stones on a hoop like device.

What a cooling tower was doing where the Henge now sits is maybe not so hard to imagine because the area is littered with industrial buildings in various degrees of decay. We know that the area had all kinds of above and below ground manufacturing and so there was a strong need for electricity.

What manufacturing ?
We know the area had all kinds of manufacturing ?
If you know Bank teller then please advise us, because it was the eentrance to a coal mine. There was no manufacturing there.

Gerold does not make a claim that he cannot support. He just drew the logical conclusions that any one of us would have made.

Really ?
Then Gerold should have no difficulty supporting his claim should he ?
I look forward to Gerold advising us what the alleged manufacturing was there ?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Dragnrider I can tell you what the disc like object with a stream of gas coming off it downwards was. It wasn't a UFO.

It was a close up of the single plate fuel mixer nozzle for the EMW type 39a rocket engine on a V-2/A-4.

During WW2 Peenemunde scientists developed a an 18 nozzle type 39 spray head for the engine's combustion chamber. Thiel and Schilling both struggled to perfect this nozzle head.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by sy.gunson

Correct, but keep in mind that the only source claiming the existance of "The Bell" is Polsih author Igor Witkowski so far. All he could tell about this device he allegedly read in some classified, unofficial Polish post-war trial records about an SS officer named Jakob Sporrenberg. No second person or any other hint about the existance of the "Bell" has shown up yet. That much to the "actual apparatus".

Not correct Golf Sierra. Jakob Sporrenberg was not just any officer. He was a Lieutenant General in the SS and head of the secret police in Norway.

en.wikipedia.org...

pl.wikipedia.org...

There is also corroboration in a postwar interrogation report of SS Hauptsturmfuhrer Rudolf Schuster held at the Berlin document centre about the Ju-390 being loaded near Schweidnitz in April 1945 with the bell for an evacuation flight to Bodo Norway.

During the Nuremberg trials British journalist and wartime intelligence officer Tom Agoston hid SS Col Dr Wilhelm Voss in his house. Whilst hiding there Voss also told Agoston in confidence about the Ju-390's evacuation of the bell. After Voss died, Agoston published his postwar interviews with Voss.

A further source is the Argentine Economic Minstry's Intelligence report about the Ju-390 landing in Entre Rios province in May 1945 to unload a "bell" device.

What is worthy of note is that prior to declassification of the Sporrenberg interrogations in 1998, nobody actually knew what the bell device was, therefore we have numerous historical references to the bell device, but it was Sporrenberg who actually explained what the device did.

Schuster disclosed that SS Scharfuhrer Dr Kurt Debus accompanied the bell device on it's flight from Silesia to Norway in 1945. It is not clear precisely where Debus was captured after the war, though his V-2 unit was based at Cuxhaven in 1945.

Dr Kurt Debus became the head of NASA's Cape Kennedy rocket launch station.

The henge like base of a cooling tower has nothing directly to do with the Bell itself. The bell was a centrifuge with two spherical bells which contra- rotated each other containing mercury. Special compouinds with violet or pinkish colour were placed in a porcelain vase at the centre of this centrifuge. As it was spun up the spheres were subjected to electrical fields and this ionised the mercury until it fluoresced an ionised gas plasma. The plasma affected the compound at it's centre and it was this compound which the Nazis were seeking.

One explanation which I have heard is that it resulted in a reagent liquid which when used with explosives created a huge fuel air explosive.

[edit on 16-11-2008 by sy.gunson]

I recently came upon this info about a Cuxhaven incident in northern Germany around 1959 and searched ATS for "Cuxhaven" and this one is the only thread I found "Cuxhaven" mentioned and from this thread I can suspect Cuxhaven was in the general vicinity of other bizarre occurrences, like a V2 regiment of a Dr. Debus (?) who is linked with the Nazi Bell project (?) during WWII and later possibly with the operation paperclip and NASA in the US (?).

What follows is a link of a very bizarre incident in Northern Germany back in 1959 that something out of the ordinary possibly has occurred.
As it is being reported (from the following web page I linked which I believe is a paranormal e-zine) the incident/s was/were observed by many witnesses including police and military and even raised as an issue in the European NATO Headquarters because whatever happened there had quite a number of people in Northern Germany becoming upset that they were being invaded for a second time after the end of the WWII. Also Cuxhaven was according to the following article one of the places where not all German resistance after the end of WWII was subdued.

Soldiers with a Vision. The Cuxhaven incident.

It would be very interesting if someone more knowledgeable than me in UFO incidents over Northern Europe to make a relevant investigating thread of what happened there.

According to this article, the incident is described as unidentified submersible craft and probably some aerial units too repeatedly bombed an area. NATO which was alerted probably by the German government (everything according to this article) had denied any participation in that area, the then Ministry of Defense confirmed the incidents but could not produce a logical explanation for what the locals were witnessing, the local police and military forces along with the local population were baffled. I think the incident made headlines too,
I am not sure if it was national though but from the article it seems like it might have raised many eyebrows.

Thanks in advance for anyone who will include this in their research.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by spacebot]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join