It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Podcast About Secret Societies Forum!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Here is a pod to explain this forum, in reference to the Masons and the continuous misunderstanding about what this forum is all about.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Hi TC

Good call. The keyboard may not be your friend but the microphone sure is.

Your message is clear and it's one that I agree with. I've never been one to stomp my feet and get too riled by stuff posted on ATS:SS, and I've always tried to engage with those who hold opposite views to me with tolerance and patience. Usually succeed

I've got two observations to make, if I may:

1. I suspect that if the foolish anti-masonic postings dry up many of the current crop of freemasons on the board may disappear. They would simply see themselves as 'not needed'. This would be a 'good' thing, on both counts.

2. I strongly believe that a Freemasonry FAQ would cut out a lot of the repetitive traffic from new posters, which are often the source of trouble within SS. Taxil, Pike, Baphomet, Ritual Abuse, et al could all be closed off here leaving the main discussion forum free to debate the 'grey' area. Intrepid and Nygdan have been excellent mods and could probably knock something up between them over lunch.

I like a good conspiracy just as much as the next man, and as soon as I find one in freemasonry y'all will be the first to know.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   
A FAQ would be interesting, but there are some problems with it, in particular if it came to be used to say 'Thats covered in the FAQ, so drop it'. But it could be useful to all our purposes if done in keeping with the nature of the site. I will have to listen to Administrator Crowne's podcast also.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   
We have better than FAQ's in SS; we have a gazillion threads, and most seem to concern the Masons. Remember, conspiracy theories aren't driven off of clear and concise facts that allow for the whole picture, elsewise they wouldn't be theories.

Oh, and one more thing; there are other secret societies out there. Some who are much more secretive and don't even have local lodges in every town.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   
True enough, however a faq, or something like it, on masonry might make sense, especially considering that its one of the most often discussed secret societies.

But, clearly, there are other groups that are more conspiracy worthy. Maybe if this was victorian england we'd want to focus on occult and antient masonry, but today, I'd think the bilderbergers and trilaterals and the like would receive the major focus.

Of course, insofar as we're talking about Secret Societies seperated from any NWO consideration, those groups might be less interesting.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 04:50 AM
link   
TC

Your's is the first Podcast I've listend to. I agree with Trinityman compleatly. I too feel that you communicate far better with your voice than the key board. I look forward to future ones.

While Nygdan's idea of a FAQ seciton would an excellant idea and should get rid of most of what you object to (correctly). I wonder where you could legetimitly put it. Could it be a good addition to one of the below top secret sections.

Personly, I would prefer to continue to have the opportunity to learn the conserns of the anit-masons as well as ways to counter them.

By the way TC, you have company in that "the keyboard is NOT your firend" situation.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   
The masons have access to certain information, and it won,t come out until they are ready.

[edit on 29-1-2006 by stmichael]

new topics

top topics

join