It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Food TV Behind the Bash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   
on now -- 11:00 pm EST is set in Southampton -- what a hoot -- The place they are talking about is the old Polish Hall -- in fact the bar downstairs is still the local oldtimers place to get together - to the point that people have had fights when someone sits on their stool!

And as much as I hate to say it -- the last function I was at there sucked! To be fair though Mary and her partner weren't there then - so I am sure it is much better now - but they have made it so non-rich and famous locals won't have anything there anymore -- a point in fact the dinner we are going to next Friday was held there for 30 yrs and now is being held on the North Shore ( a half hour drive)

Anyway -- just a funny note about the area I live in.

btw got our first Chocolate Lab from Mary's parents and also got a meat grinder from them at the same time (lots of venison has gone thru it since then)

Oh and a fun bit of commercial trivia -- if you see the 1-800-Bar None commercial with the Sock Puppet where a man and women are sitting on a bench and the sock puppet is talking behind them -- that is filmed 2 buildings down from the Hall in front of another Restaurant and across the street from the train station.

[edit on 27-11-2005 by justme1640]

[edit on 27-11-2005 by justme1640]

join