It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When I close my eyes I see Aliens.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indellkoffer
I've been focused on World of Warcraft lately, and when I close my eyes, I see my character and the Ironforge Auction House, where I spend a lot of time selling things and worrying about getting enough gold so I can afford my mount in another 10 levels or so.

I hope this was meant to be funny cause it made me laugh out loud.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Kind of weird. In a way, I would be jealous since I'm an artist and could draw out the alien if I saw it (maybe that's why I've never had that experience, heh), except I would freak me out... Experiences with greys are nothing to be jealous of.

I haven't had this sort of image in my head, but after some experiences that I had, any time that I am by myself, I am constantly aware of a feeling that I am being watched. I know, lots of people get that feeling, but I think it's different.

As someone else mentioned, this does sound a lot like Whitley Strieber's story in Communion.

Also, focusing too much on a subject can cause that to happen. I used to play Tetris Attack for Super Nintendo all day long, and when I would try to sleep, all I could see behind my eyes was Tetris Attack. I think it's because repetition and steady concentration puts your mind in a sort of mode where it can devote more of its energy into whatever it is that you're focusing on. My advice would be to give the topic a rest for a bit and see if it goes away, before you start trying to talk to it...

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I guess I need to make this more clear. I understand about thinking about something makes you see it before you sleep. (i.e. when I fish all day I would go to sleep and see the bobber bouncing, dirt bike riding, I see the jumps, etc...) This is not like that. I do not care about aliens, they do not interest me, because of lack of evidence. So therefore it isn't something I think about. The only reason I posted it, is to get points! lol (jusrt kidding) No, the only reason I posted it is because is strangely comes out of nowhere. It's like when I'm floating throughout my thoughts at night, all of a sudden and poignant face interrupts and its an alien. It is strange becuase I never cared about aliens. I was wondering if people had a penetrating explanation of this. Otherwise, it is something I will figure out. Thanks to all who tried to help, and if someone wants to add, I will be waiting.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   
One hypothesis could be that:

It can interfere with a source of some kind and appear in a certain dynamic mediums, which is pretty much everything, from magma to dynamic quanta. For some reason, they need to appear to more and more people. So, they start as manifesting throught sight hallucinations first, then sound.
In this optic, yu can believe that a facility like HARPP exists to interfere with their signal in the intent to hide their existence to the general public. (or the complete opposite)

One supposition someone could have is that one day, his view would become completely shaded with faces. Instinctively you will look for an escape view point that will probably correspond with the spot where the shapes can't interfear, which is the source on which they work. The Sun. I read in a H.P. Lovecraft story that the guy looked in the Sun and saw something mindblowing after he got acquainted to the intensity. He never was the same again after that. So one can wonder what retro hypnotic commands it holds.

[edit on 29-11-2005 by Desmond]

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Just a quick question

If this HAARP system intentionally interferes with the alien's "signal", and they still desired to communicate with humanity in some way wouldn't it be well within their capability to destroy it, or at least render it inoperable?

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRCMontana
Just a quick question

If this HAARP system intentionally interferes with the alien's "signal", and they still desired to communicate with humanity in some way wouldn't it be well within their capability to destroy it, or at least render it inoperable?

Well, you've got to admit, these guys are pretty slick uh?

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Many alien contact stories say that communication happens telepathically between the aliens and the abductee (if they are communicative). I wonder what the range of this technology is? Could it be that nearby aliens, perhaps some in a UFO or underground base, or even very far away can touch our minds weakly and convey simple images/feelings?
This would explain the experience (of me and the person who started this thread)
or maybe we just have overactive imaginations?

Hard to say isn't it.
BUt I cannot repeat the experience I felt (just by meditation), which makes me think that there was something in it.

Anabsolutecreation can you still see the alien when you meditate?. Have you tried asking it questions? Have you tried to form any questions using pictures. Do you see any other images? Do you see lots of faces? Do you see an image spinning around?

Sorry for all the questions! Please elaborate...

[edit on 30-11-2005 by Dr X]

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Dr. X,

I have not tried to ask it questions, because I'm apprehensive to want to entertain the exiestance. I have recently been raising my level of astral projection. And I feel that this is something that I am able to confiem or deny. It is a feeling that tells me that these people are out there (again, I frown to make this statement becuase the way it may be perceieved) I just got the feeling that they are US from years/deminsions in the future and we were just seeing ourselves from the future. I am starting to get the feeling that it would be interesting to entertain these images, if they are able to be communicated to. Again, I get the sensation that these thoughts are education (universally) and these figures are part of us. When I think about it, take our physical evolution, considering certain geological or atmosheric conditions could cause us to adapt and possible look like the stereotype. I will update if I have success.

[edit on 30-11-2005 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Take what you will with you but I know exactly what your talking about and it has happend to me. I believe it is them contacting me through my mind.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Take what you will with you but I know exactly what your talking about and it has happend to me. I believe it is them contacting me through my mind.

What have you learned from them?

[edit on 1/12/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
That they are here and watching.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
When I close my eyes I always see millitary things and marines being shot. And yes onetime I saw this weird clown thing and it had a lot of teeth. It was like half-alien halkf clown. Scared really realy bad. I usually only see millitary things or these weird donut shapes that are a bright green. I think its just a negative of my eye. The donut thing I mean. The millitary stuff like comes in photgraphs and they zoom in and on to the next picture, that my mind made up and it zooms in to that and so on. I can also let myself see anything I can think of. Its kind of hard to do though I have to really concentrate on it and then it appears in either pink purlpe or bright yellowish green.

The only alien I have seen is the half evil clown half alien. one of the scariest things in my life. I was paralysed with fear for like a half hour. Seriously.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I Googled this situation and this thread was one of the only results available. I see it's back from 2005 and I'm obliged to revive it in 2009

Lately (for the past few days or two weeks maybe?), almost every night when my eyes are closed, I too would start seeing a grey's face appear. The scary part is that I never spend time obsessing over, or thinking about, aliens.

Last night instead of ignoring the vision and opening my eyes, I gave in and cognitively set myself up for anticipation of some sort of communication, just to see if anything happens. Some thoughts then went through my mind. Not visual, not aural-- just thoughts. But I don't know if the thoughts were simply created by my mind in anticipation, or if they were communication. By now I forgot what those thoughts were...

I will try again harder when it happens again.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Do you have a past history of drug use? Because that can open some people up to this kind of phenomena.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
When I close my eyes I see aliens

Solution:

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mad Man Lotar
Are you sure you have not recently been reading Communion?

That's funny! My stepfather at the time owned the book. When I was a kid, before I actually read Communion (and subsequently, Transformation) the cover always freaked me out. To this day, sometimes I picture that alien poking his head around the corner at me, as he did to Whitley.

Our imagination is very potent and can lead us to see all sorts of things that aren't really there. We just have to have enough common sense to know what is really there, and what has been illustrated in our minds.

But I used to live in Coldwater Canyon in the San Fernando Valley when I was a kid. It is a known hotspot for reports of strange sightings and even abductions. We had an apartment there, my mom and her husband slept downstairs and I slept upstairs in the loft.

One night, it must have been very late, I woke up screaming although my body was paralyzed and no sound was actually coming from my vocal chords, but I was screaming at the top of my lungs. I was sitting up in bed with my legs forward, and I could not move. At the moment I woke up into paralysis I remember seeing a bright light which went away almost instantaneously. To this day I do not know what happened, although I was terrified out of my mind. I was screaming for my mother, but no sound came out of my mouth. Imagine being a young child, screaming for his mother and being helpless in a state of paralysis -- it was extremely terrifying, and still haunts me to this day.

I don't know what it was, if it was merely sleep paralysis or possibly something more, i.e. abduction. I have no recollection of any abduction taking place or being probed with any instruments, although I often seem to feel like entities are present and watching me, perhaps from some other dimension.

More likely than not, it was probably sleep paralysis.

[edit on 1/11/2009 by pjslug]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Interesting thread because some nights I experience the same thing as the OP. It's usually when I lay down in bed trying to get some sleep.

I have never used drugs before.

The image I see is very defined, and it seems to sometimes move left to right very slightly. I can easily make out the shape of the head and eyes, it's very scary. It's the typical 'grey' head that I see.

It sometimes stays there for minutes, and I have to say "go away" until it eventually fades out and disappears.

edit - Sorry thought of another thing. If I try and ignore the being or whatever it is, it seems to zoom into my vision and take up my whole field of view, even though my eyes are closed if you know what I mean.

[edit on 11-1-2009 by d.morgan]

[edit on 11-1-2009 by d.morgan]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mad Man Lotar
Are you sure you have not recently been reading Communion?

My thoughts exactly! I remember Whitley writing of a similar 'experience' in Communion or was it Transformation?

Anyhow, to the Op. I suggest you take a break from all things Alien on ATS for a while. I think it's playing on your mind in a subliminal fashion through saturation. We see it here on the board all the time!

IRM

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Several years ago I saw an alien entity, it had dark black eyes that were tear drop in shape , its skin was green and it had some sort of skull cap on its head. It woke me up and controlled my mind while I was made to watch it for several seconds. In meditation I have seen this alien appear very clearly in my mind twice. It was looking at me directly. It appeared for only seconds but I recognized it straight away.

I also see Greys on the odd occasion and Ive seen a reptile once. Im not sure how I see them but its possibly some sort of inter dimensional cross over or maybe they send the signal them selves, however on one occasion I saw Greys and they had no idea I was watching them.

Im glad other people have seen things like this when they close their eyes, its a strange thing to see dont you think.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I'll also put my hand up also and say I occasionally see the same thing as the OP; usually when I'm going to sleep. And this has been going on for years - before the book Communion was even released. It looks very similar to the Communion alien, although you could say the face shape and skin colour is a little bit off.

I have had a fear of extra-terrestrials from a very early age. I don't really know how to explain it. My mother tells me that, at the age of 2-3 years, I used to complain that "the moon is following me" during long drives in the car.

This is mainly the reason I come these forums. I do a lot of reading here but very rarely post. It's like understanding this subject more will remove the fear.

There are only a couple of explanations in mind: exposure to certain movies at a young age coupled with imagination created a phobia of something that isn't real. Or perhaps I'm part of this alien abduction phenoma - what ever might be the cause.

You would have a hard time convincing me that there aren't other forms of life in our galaxy, given the numbers involved. Although I'm not sure if the abduction phenoma is a real occurance involving extra-terrestrials from another planet/star. One thing working in its favour is that many abduction stories have remarkable similarity - to the point where it can't simply be someones imagination at work.

I have had a couple of UFO sightings during my life time and I wasn't alone at the time. I've seen a long dark cigar shaped object traveling extremely high speeds and smaller silvery objects that created spiral patterns as they moved through the clouds.

On the subject of the book Communion, after reading some of his later works, I don't believe Whitley Strieber is an abductee. I believe he is a novelist who wanted to write a book on the subject of abductions. He did however surround himself with abductees before writing the book, so some of the accounts are based on stories from real abductees - although this is second hand information coupled with dramatisation.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join