It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When I close my eyes I see Aliens.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Many nights when my thoughts are in deep consentration, I see the same alien head in my mind. I am wondering if anyone else experiences this. It is not only my mind manifesting what I want to see, I guess I should clarify, I am one of the few that was attracted to this site for other reasons than UFO's. Personall the stigma around it has always not interested me. But now that I have been have these interuptions, I feel like not only are they real, but really misunderstood.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   
What exactly does this/these alien head(s) look like?

And is it always just the head, or do you ever see more of the body?

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
That's interesting, when did that start happening?

Troy

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Are you sure you have not recently been reading Communion?

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   
It is only the head. Eyes look like black onyx, large egg shaped that recede up the forehead. No different than the stereotype that has been conventional. This one just more refined and manicured. I am spiritual not religious. And this has been happening for longer than I have recongnized consciously. But consciously for over a year.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Maybe your just seeing a negative image of yourself from the inside when you close your eyes? Especially as its only the head you see. I get that sometimes and it does look like an alien.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I have this happen to me can I give you some advice? Try not to focus your attention on this being unless that's your goal to which I would say against you doing. But do what you wish.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I have also had this experience when I was living in Holland but usually when quite stoned, I just put it down to that. I asked the question "What do you look like?" I saw a face similar to a grey, but different its head was a funny shape a bit like it had a hairdo, but it had no hair. Maybe there is some kind of communiation happening. When I was working at a chemical factory I think that I got the message that I should get out of there, because it was so dangerous. So I did. I always thought that it was my subconcious, but maybe it was a communication. I have tried to repeat seeing the face but I have to really try and meditatate and clear my mind. I could restablish contact sometimes. After that experience I got really interested in the UFO phenomenon and I started visiting this website. Since living in the UK again it no longer happens. I believe we had a similar experience. There was never eny sound, the communication seemed to be by images and metaphore and seemed to be very difficult. I seemed to get the message that we are being observed.

[edit on 28-11-2005 by Dr X]

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Sometimes when I close my eyes to go to sleep, I see strange people or more insidious entities. It's as though I'm observing them. They aren't aware of me. It scares me because I can't always make these images go away immediately and I'm forced to open my eyes and stay up.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   
the same thing has happend to me for as long as i can remember. it has made me scared to the point that if i see a realistic photo of a grey i will screem and try to hide.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   
It may be because you're so focused on aliens.

I've been focused on World of Warcraft lately, and when I close my eyes, I see my character and the Ironforge Auction House, where I spend a lot of time selling things and worrying about getting enough gold so I can afford my mount in another 10 levels or so.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Sometimes when I just finish meditating and go to bed I see demons (or somekind of evil thing) when I close my eyes. One night, there was a really scary looking man, with a sick/evil smile on his face and I said "**** off! You cant scare me", then the picture of him changed and he had my mother's head in his hand.

It scared the crap out of me! It sounds stupid, I know, but it did happen.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I've had these experiences too. The more electrically sensitive I would become the worse it would get. It got to the point that if I stepped on a power cord it would happen. It's the electrical magnetic fields that do it in my opinion. If you have a CRT terminal try changing to LCD.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Yeah, it's ;like these entities can manifest on a 4D and 2D plane or something. Then can appear in pretty much every chaotic patterns, which exist outside your focus. I mean, they exist beside your head, even as there aren't any eyes to carry the signal to your brain and create an image. When you see, it's because your focus is targeted beyond your day to day focus, outside your usual sight reference. What regulates the human focus is a mystery for now, but it must have something to do with the pupil and the SUn.
Are they faces a natural way of life; probably because looking for a face is very primal and calls for understanding. Nexzt thing you instinctively look for are teeth, but that's another story

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
In Communion he could get it to do things. Like raise a hand, turn it's head, and stuff.

[edit on 28-11-2005 by TheDarkHorse]

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
It is only the head. Eyes look like black onyx, large egg shaped that recede up the forehead. No different than the stereotype that has been conventional. This one just more refined and manicured. I am spiritual not religious. And this has been happening for longer than I have recongnized consciously. But consciously for over a year.

yep it's a grey alright.do u want me/us 2 tell u what a grey is, cuz we can help with ur situation...

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Thanks for all the responses. I am happy to hear that this is conventional wisdom here. I do focus on aliens as someone said, again, I have always disregarded aliens, not because I didn't believe, it was lack of proof for me. Anyway, I do think that we are all connecting to an ultimate source, or that source is connecting to us. I do not know what this forum thinks about the greys purpose, if someone could breifly summarize their theory, I appreciate it.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Generally people here consider the Grey's to be malevolent and evil.
I my self do not, I think that they are good or atleast neutral.
There are many threads about the Grey's, from where they could come from, to what they are, and I have seen a few about if they have souls.
Like I said, trhere are alot of threads about them.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Very interesting, do you find that you exchange thoughts with the entity, do you find its helpful? Possibly a manifestation of your higher conciousness? What happens when you embrase the experience?

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I never entertain thoughts. I probably could try. Don't know if I will. What is the best working hypothosis on the greys? Anyone have it summarized?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join