It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If I were anymore unpopular there'd be a law against me....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I am new here, and probably in the only place where I won't be called nasty names. I have been studying the world around me, and started my research with of all thing FDR and the Pearl harbor "conspiracy". Since then I've come to the conclusion that America is screwed. No politics of today even matter for the U.S. federal government has no real authority(and hasn't for a long time). I can clearly see and end to the world, but not a date. It is depressing, and I haven't really anywhere, or anyone I can share with. I feel utterly alone, and hope a forgone conclusion. I suspect that some of what I might have to say is not new to some people here. Though I am looking for a way to put the picture together for others to see, I'm not sure how to do it. I've found that the truth is not what people want to here. Certain groups, and individuals held either in high esteeem, or deemed uncriticizable are hip dip in the worst of tragedy's.

Anywho, thanks for giving me a place to not feel quite so weird, I appreciate it.
Deo Vindice,
-SmittyCity

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
SmittyCity, welcome to ATS. This is a place that defiantly frowns on name calling and I'm sure you will find like-minded people

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Glad you could make it to our cyber-city.
This is where we are all popping tops and watching the end draw near.

Personally, I can't wait to see the "just got caught kicking the neighbor's cat" look on the faces of all those people who darned well better be expecting to see me saying, "I told you so, moron!"

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
This is definately the place for you. I don't think you will have name calling idiots in here, you may be razzed some about your ideas, but learn to take & make a joke out of it.

I'm waiting to see when some of the people in here actually get up off their collective butts, & start talking about these things to actual people around them, start getting groups together around the World, & then start kicking our Worlds nations collective butts, & making people wake up & stop letting the idiots run the World.

Dude, you're only unpopular if you let yourself be that way. Get in the deep end & wiggle your toes, you might actually learn to swim.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Glad you could make it to our cyber-city.
This is where we are all popping tops and watching the end draw near.

Personally, I can't wait to see the "just got caught kicking the neighbor's cat" look on the faces of all those people who darned well better be expecting to see me saying, "I told you so, moron!"
hee hee, that says it all. I'm with you on this.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Hi smittycity and welcome to the fam

new topics

top topics

join