It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look at this Article!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Hi there,
I am a recent convert to Islam and my family hates Islam and they hate the fact that i have converted, i am from south america, Chile, my whole family and generation for that matter were Christians. But i have never felt comfortable in Christianity, i never felt accepted by other Aussie's that used to go to church, they always looked down on you.
But in Islam i have found much comfort, and i love it!
None looks at me wierd or even look down on me, except for a few Turks that like to compete!
Anyways the purpose of this post is that my Uncle is trying Hard to get me back to Christianity, and has sent me this disturbing Article of a Palestinian man that converted to Christianity, i believe to be a fake article, he talks about the New World Order to be good, he even calls it the New Babylon.
Please tell me what u think of this article!

www.livingconnections.com...

Thanks guys

Guerilla

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Hi ..

I read all of the article and I believe it to be a true testimony....

Well, it is up to you ......

Try doing the same......ask God with humility and prayer to help you on your journey.......You have ''free will '' to make your choice .....let no one influence you but your prayers .....

The guy in the article speaks of the death of Muhammed to the death of Jesus Christ......two very different deaths....
One of whom is Resurrected ...
And one whom has died....

Prophecy speaks of the end of times and only one can be true to it's word.....

I guess it is good to read and know the prophecies of what is to come, ........Jesus Christ was prophecied in the Old Testament....and so we have the New Testament for fullfilling the Old one.....
Remember a prophet of wisdom and truth can only be from God.....and prophecy should be accurate 100% and no less......
I wish you good luck and a good journey into knowing the truth...
helen...

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Free choice is what matters, accept faith that you can feel comfortable with.

But realize that god put you here for a purpose and if some cleric of any kind tells you to kill or die for god then ask how he speaks for god. That's all.

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Well, I've read the article, it's pure propaganda bullsh*t.

Guerilla, if you have converted to Islam by your own will, then stay there!
Converting to Islam doesnt mean that you are an arab terrorist, you are not obligated to kill anyone, you dont have to follow what any cleric says, most of the things it that article are lies, nothing but lies. I dont have much time now to debunk the whole article with proper explanation and links, I will do that later.

You have made a RIGHT choice by converting to Islam, you wouldnt have done it if you didnt feel it was the right thing to do. You said you find much comfort in it, so stick with it, your family will accept you with time, dont worry.

new topics

top topics

join