It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flu must of jumped

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
This flu must of jumped tp people,Why would be over in China? and why has over 300 people died,The world might not be ready to tell us?,or does not us to panic,till after the holidays

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Do some reading in this forum. There are definitely people who have had H5N1. It has 'jumped'.

[edit on 28-11-2005 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Not much talk on the media about this lately. I wonder if they are trying to keep it hushed up for now..

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Do some reading in this forum. There are definitely people who have had H5N1. It has 'jumped'.

[edit on 28-11-2005 by Benevolent Heretic]
Could you please send the link to me,i would like to read it
thanks

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
This whole topic ,news story , media blitz , Hush......doesn't mean anything , some elements are just trying to sell you TAMIFLU , or some other crap you do not need , or distract you from looking in the direction of the truth.
God forbid we come to the realization that we are mortal , let's not waste so much time worrying about "Non-Issues".
Didn't "The Bush Baby " appropriate millions of dollars toward protecting us against this non-issue already?, that's the real reason for these scare tactics in the media , selling and stealing.

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by payinblack
Could you please send the link to me,i would like to read it
thanks

Here is the link to our H5N1 Forum: www.abovetopsecret.com...

You will notice that the very first thread is a compilation of other threads. Happy reading.

Closing this thread.

top topics

join