It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Operator confirms what we already knew

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I have to get out of my sick bed to post on this one, he,he,

All media in our country is manipulated to influence the mases, that is the way it is and sorry to add, is part of social control, every country have it and do it under different types of ways.

By the way who say we have freedom of speech? our freedom of speech ends when it becomes a tread to national security.

So, CNN is bias . . . . well it all depends on the point of view of the viewer occurs.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
All media in our country is manipulated to influence the mases, that is the way it is and sorry to add, is part of social control, every country have it and do it under different types of ways.

Good to see some people still "get it".

P.S. Get well soon.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Well of course there are biases and slants...I just wish "news" companies would admit to them instead of insulting my intelligence. At least folks like Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly will tell you they are Conservative. They don't lie about it. Why is so hard for the left to do the same? I admire Al Franken and Alan Combes as at least they tell the truth about their political leanings.
It's almost like the left in this country thinks they have to "trick" people into believing their point of view. That should scare any conspiracy theorist.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apoc
I admire Al Franken and Alan Combes ....

I can't deal with Al Franken. He's a bit too comical. I REALLY
like Alan Combes. While I disagree with him many times, he
is someone who you can listen to without getting irked at.
His style is MATURE, as opposed to the yahoos who screech
their agendas. He's able to get his point across in a manner
that lends itself to the receiver actually listening to his points.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Yeah I'm sure CNN trains all their customer service reps to march in time with an explicit ideological agenda enforced from the very top

The X story is so much BS, some tech screws up a b-roll transition and the crazies (in lockstep as usual) seize on it as proof that CNN is part of the Great Liberal Conspiracy To Destroy America, Mom, and Apple Pie. Get real people, if CNN wanted to make Cheney look bad, you'd think they'd come up with something better than superimposing an X on his face for a few seconds.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join