It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Bigfoot Photos ( Taken By Hiker 11-17-05 )

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   
The internet is a great tool to use to investigate reports such as this. I am always amazed to find out just how great the web is. Dave, that I met last night turns out to be a posible eye wittness of two different encounters with this same creature photographed here in this thread while hiking on Star Mtn with friends. He is in the process of writing these reports with as much detail as posible and going to email them to me to post here to give support to this hikers claims on these photos. He has already sent me some great pics of him and his friends there on the Mtn where this took place. I will post those along with reports when I recieve them.
This reply came with the pics I recieved.

The first picture in the snow is of a friend over his right shoulder shoulder
under the s in silver is the south side of the peak very hard to see due to
brightness. Second pic is from where that bfro pic.was taken only looking
north with mt. st.helens on left side of pic. and mt. adams on other side in
july. Third pic is mid-may bad weather half way up trail. A super great hike
if weather co-operates. Had visuale encounter turned in to BFRO while on
top of silver star looking west at the next peak called sturgeon rock with
my brother. Looks of what we saw was almost identical. Distance much further
away. Second was a rock throwing incident about half way up trailwith two
others.I want a more detailed account of that incident will send but will
take awhile to write up. When I first saw those pic. on bfro sent chills
down my spine. ps will tryto get some better digital pics. from friends to
send

Here is his reply after coming here to check out this thread.

If you wish to post any of the pics would you blur the faces I don't have the others permission to post. I will try to send all new pics of area and
details of the other encounters.The trails shown on that topo. map at ATS.
are foot trails that were at one time fire roads to the top as a fire look
out used to be up on top. That other photo of the summit were did that come
from that is a good picture. Will send pics soon dave

As mentioned earlier I asked him about what he thought about the direction the creature went after being photographed. Here is his reply.

Harry, off that second peak if you go south which is that direction it's facing you are still along way from the road. I have come up a rarely used trail and come right over that peak from the south and that was in winter/spring with alot of snow. As far as have I seen anything out of the ordinary in and around that location no comment on this forum. If you would like I send you an e-mail. By the way that is one of the great hikes in sw washington. Although it is suppose to not have vehicle access andinthe last couple of years some 4x4 folks have taken to tearing up the hikeing trails.which is to bad.

I will post the pics when I recieve his reports on the two encounters there on Star Mtn.
Who better could we have to answer these questions for us than a local hiker from that area that has had his own encounters.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Another update on these photos.

Someone else from that area only known as OTC made some interesting comments.

find a couple things very interesting though:
1. The observor is an experienced solo hiker. His comments indicated he's hiked this peak many times. As such, he's going to be used to seeing other hikers on the trail and hanging out on the summit, as we do. He's going to be familiar with outdoor gear shells, packs, etc of the sort we use around here. While intense backlighting fools the camera, your eye will see color until you're too far away to really discern the image. I really think this guy could have spotted a pack or made out clothing colors at that distance.

What got his attention is he saw something UNUSUAL. Something that didn't fit into his normal frame of reference. He's used to seeing people on these ridges, but this was something else.

2. The location is right amongst a high BF sighting area - the Columbia Gorge to the south, Mt.St.Helens to the north, the area around Carson, etc.

The hiker's experience with the locale plus the setting makes this report very interesting.

Someone had commented here earlier that there could not be any food there on top of the mtn. for the bigfoot. Here is his reply to that question.

Actually, there are active and hibernating rodents of several kinds (I'm not sure if Silver Star has marmots). All those slab rocks would be a good place for BF to hunt for them -- as was documented in a late fall Clackamas River sighting.

As I find out more about these photos I will keep you posted.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I'm starting to believe bigfoot was born naturally out of focus and blurry.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Anymore news on this? I have to say - the photos are interesting, but as many others have said - why didn't the camera man get closer? It seems that this is always the case.

Wig

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
It seems strange no one has gone there yet to get some more pics. I can only assume snow is making such a trip impossible.

Would the absence of snow (in spring) affect our ability to do a size comparison photo shoot?

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Wig I know the weather has been bad in that area. Since BFRO has taken over the case research they have not released any new updates to my knowledge.

I still have not given up on this one and constantly researching for any new release of information. Will let you know if I find any. See Ya.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I cannot access the site, or see any pics, can anyone help by posting them on here or providing an alternative link please?

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
The site is temporarly off line at this time. They are upgrading the site I would assume. Should be back up shortly.

Here is the direct link to the site.

Silvsr Star Mtn Photos BFRO

Wig

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Can't someone go for a nice drive and hike in the mountains? If I lived there I'd be going there this weekend.

Wig

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
A whole summer passed by with no one going up there for a hike, to take scaled photographs!

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wig
Can't someone go for a nice drive and hike in the mountains? If I lived there I'd be going there this weekend.

A whole summer when you could have gone and looked for yourself

You need to think, the majority of the things we know about up close and personal are those things either to small to kill and eat so we study them, and those things which we do kill to eat and study / breed, otherwise there is another world full of creatures we are still yet to find.

Wolfie

[edit on 6/11/06 by Wolfie_UK]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
That is a pimp photo, good job! NICE!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Oh ... I'm glad someone bumped this!!

Those were good pictures. I just wish someone would take some closer up clear shots someday. Oh well. I believe Big Foot is real .. not all reports .. but it's real. Big Foot. Yeti. Whatever you want to call them.

Wig

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfie_UK

A whole summer when you could have gone and looked for yourself

A small matter of 4,500 miles and lack of funds prevented me from doing that.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
On the other cryptozoology and hominid forums, the Silver Star mtn. photo is generally regarded to be a picture of a guy in a parka. Silver Star is a very popular mountaineering objective, I have been there myself. It would not be out of the ordinary to see a climber in a parka in an unusual position up there, and those guys are able to move a lot quicker than the usual weekend hiker. There may be a Bigfoot, but most of the purported evidence is pretty ambiguous.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Everytime I have seen a Bigfoot pic, it is always a guy in a suit, or a sillouhette, or a blurred up pic...

TG

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
whatever that thing is its very tall - it must be about 8 foot tall or more

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I've seen that image on a Can of Kokanee beer made in Canada by Columia Brewerys, I almost feel like going and buying a 6er and show you , i'm almost positive about it. I previously worked for Liquor and beer store in my younger years, and they did use the Sasquatch as a marketing tool.

thats my 2 cents

Wig

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   
A new photo has come to light

Brought to my attention in this post
www.abovetopsecret.com...
within this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is the new image

Dangler,
How did you find that photo? What page links to that photo page?

[edit on 18/12/2006 by Wig]

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I've seen so many garbage photos of supposed BF's that I have grown very callous and skeptical about most any "new photos" of the mystical beast.

But I like these. Something about the size of the torso and shape that has be at least interested in knowing more.

Keep the info flowing as you find it. This is the best we've seen in a while IMO and thats not saying much. These are pics that at least invite discussion and investigation compared to most of the others that can be dismissed as poor hoaxes in 10 seconds.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join