It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO photographed in Croatia in august

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   

original news pos, in slovenian, sorry

24ur.com...

ok so i accidentaly stumbled on this report from 20.8.2005 about a UFO being photographed at the crash site of two hungarian airplanes near Plitvice lakes in Croatia. The reporters were taking pictures of the crash site and rescue operations and they only saw the strange ecliptical object after they developed photos. Croatian photography experts declared photo not hoax after detailed examination.
Goran Artic, head of UFO and astro archaeological group Duap polaris which is part of a larger national UFO research group says this is not damadeg lense or anything similar.

Ill try to find original news from Croatia, there are apparently another 2 pictures, and they think the object was metalic due to reflections of the sun..

[edit on 27-11-2005 by nukunuku]

!!!!!CLICK HERE for all 3 pics in high resolution !!!!

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The first picture looks like a helicopter, if you look close enough you can see the two blades in a spinning motion. It is facing away from us! People tried to say a helicopter was a UFO outside the whitehouse when the presidant was making his speach LOL

I guess by the report it was considered to be a UFO although I can't read the laungage. but I am not convinced i am afraid

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Nice find Nuk.

Earthangel, you gotta zoom in after you load the hi-res, the UFO is there WITH the chopper.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Yeah i actually think these photos are very good, theres definaltely something saucer shaped flying around there and it does look metalic by the specular shading on the top of the saucer

C'mon guys, dont tell me you only like the fakes so you can trash them, im waiting for the verdict of some photoshop experts here

I belive these are as genuine as they come, well if you could see windows on it that would be even better

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I see one image with a blurred artifact on the right side of the image. The other two are so miniscule as to be incidental with taking outside photography. As for the 1st photograph, unfortunately I've had many pictures ruined by that kind of UFO. They happen indoors to.

[edit on 28-11-2005 by nullster]

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
i dont exactly get what youre saying...

they dont look miniscule, the fact that you can see the specular on top would mean that there is an object there, it doesnt look like dust to me

[edit on 28-11-2005 by nukunuku]

top topics

join