It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alert NE Flooding

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   
As covered in NE manipulation thread I think I have discovered what the intent of the plan is. Ever since 11-25 we have had massive Solar Radiance Heat Build in the North East right of the coast in the upper levels. It shows very clearly in the Solar Radiance Imagery.
This is not natural build up.As matter fact the build up has been placed daily if you have been following the daily AM89 Radiance imagery and backtracking the source.
This all could lead to some serious flooding concerns in the North East for the upcomming week.Combinned with the blocking patterns that I have been showing you and what has appeared in the GHZ imagery we have a real problem..While I'm not for sure we are going to have a cut off low at this point. I think we will have a trapped Low or slow mover set up so there thought of heavy long periods of rain. Just be glad it is not colder or this could be falling as some seriously heavy snow.Be ready for some serious amounts in the NE .
Your boat just may come in handy compliments of our Handy Dandy Weather Manipulation Device.My main concern would be Penn and area's mainly North and East and heading into the Canadian Marintines at this point.

Agin it has not taken shape yet so I might be jumping the gun a bit but I tend to look long range and not short.I'm just giving the Head's up.Penn Maryland Virgina DC are in this zone too.

Agin this will be a long staged event could last well into 12-10-05. It is hard to look that far ahead as dynamics can change. For the next 8 days keep your eyes to the skies.

Above 11-25 Solar Radiance Notice the RED off the Coast of the US

Above 11-26 Solar Radiance Notice how deep the Red has gotten off the Coast of the US

Above Current 11-27 Solar Radiance Slice

ABove proposed target zone of weapon and yellow highlighted transfer

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Well, i am in the tip of Cape Cod, Massachusetts...should i seek higher ground?

I'm afraid the maps dont mean anything to me. Are you saying the powers that be are futzing with the weather again and what?

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Now THIS post was spoken in a language I could understand.

Although, I am a "see it to believe it" person, so forgive me for being a non-believer. I have a stock of supplies, because in this day and age, you never know what's coming, but it isn't because I believe I am going to get flooded. I am a 100' above the level of the nearest river. Flooding is the least of my concerns. I live in a highly populated city, so being snowed in isn't a problem.

I should keep a weather diary. Keep 'em coming, christodd.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
If this is HAARP related, therefore purportedly manipulation by the US government, to what end does flooding the NE serve? That is the part that makes little sense to me...... What is the "why" here? What purpose do these weather manipulations serve?

[edit on 27-11-2005 by loam]

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Somebody suggested if I draw lines in the images it might make it easier to understand. I have to say I'm no artist so I will do the best I can.

Image 1.
NWATL from 4:30 UTC 11-28. Our front is spawning tornados in several Mid West states.It shows as the deep red curve. I put the small black lines down cause there is a disruption occuring at the same time. Perhaps this is why the storms died of and did not maintain the severity. Notice the disruption over the tip of Cuba.. Also our beam to the right seems to be feeding on some of the radiance off the East Coast notice the difference from the above images..

Image 2
Is from WATL @ 4:30 UTC 11-28. This showing the action from the lower prespective

Image 3 is from 8:40 NWATL @ 8:40 UTC . It shows our front much weaker in orientaition. Notice the Disruption on the Western tip of Cuba along with our beam and the bright shades of yellow in the path along side of the beam... Also notice the angle beam on the right and the swirl motion of the Radiance energy of the coast of the eastern United States.

Image 4 is from 8:40 WATL . It shows the flow of our Radiant energy from the Eastern United States Coast.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Experminting to prefection.

They have not figured it out yet. They had better learn and quick that this is the reason for the rapid warming of the planet.Sure everyday man plays a part but do you have any idea how fragile the barrier the ionsphere is and the protection it serves.

Nothing is written in stone ever. This front right now is not what I'm refering too. It is after. Yes it plays part of the danger

I will continue to post on this forum if you at here ATS want me to if not I will move on to another . Just let me know

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Here is the 11:15 WV NWATL
Ok now with this image I want to point out Notice our area over Western Cuba that was red hot just hours ago has snuffed out.
Now look up to Alabama and Georgia. There is your energy Just look at the AMSU @ 8:40 that pretty much sums it up . This is the transfer up. Except there is some missing so my guess is watch out somebody is going to get a hell of a blast today.My guess Northern Florida

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Well, technically, Northern Florida is getting rain right now. Is this the bad weather you meant? But it goes all the way up through the Central states. From what I see at Weather.com, it just looks like normal weather to me. No major crushing storms, snow where it is supposed to snow, fog here and there...

What exactly is this "beam" going to do? It is supposed to rain, and snow, and be foggy. Am I missing the big picture? Are "they" trying to drown my vegetable garden? I'm lost here.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
This is supposed to be a tail end low forming down there.

Has not done it just yet.

Give it time. The ingrediants are there.

All may fall in place yet

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
i live in central vermont is that a place you expect it to rain alot. right now there are flood watched up for all of vermont and some of new hampshire for 2-3 inches of rain and we have about 2-8 inches of snow on the ground its suppose to be 60 degrees here tommorrow. but from what i read on noaa.gov they dont expect serious flooding just rivers are expected to rise to floodstage or just above.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I might just end up with waterfront property.... damn, that will jack up my taxes something awful!

Seriously, what do we know about weather control? Of all possible conspiracies, I think that this one is one of the hardest to buy. Weather is soooo complex that I can't imagine manipulating it with any control over the results...

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by shantyman

Seriously, what do we know about weather control? Of all possible conspiracies, I think that this one is one of the hardest to buy. Weather is soooo complex that I can't imagine manipulating it with any control over the results...

The way I read Christodd - That lack of control is the biggest problem. The fools are experimenting - and just incidentally, destroying the planet. Collateral damage.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 07:36 AM
link   
soficrow Well said

This is a example of a transfer shown in 2 frames.

I have put 2 images of each 1 marked and 1 not so I can point out the transfer.With image 1 I have outlined the triangle with black and I have used red to show the path that our energy that is off the West Coast of Florida will travel.You can see the deep Red area off the South West coast Of Florida,Notice where I have the red arrow pointing to.

Image 2 . This is the next in the timeline of the AM89 imagery.Agin I have marked the outline of the triangle shape.I have marked a X where our energy used to be off the SW Florida Coast. Now notice where the Black beam ends and above where I have put the check mark.

Alot of activity occured yesterday this is only 2 moves,

new topics

top topics

join