It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Conspiracy Podcast Competition: Voting is Open!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Voting is now open for our best conspiracy podcast competition. Use the voting form to pick your #1 favorite, your second favorite, and your third favorite conspiracy podcast from our members.

Voting Form:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

When you use the voting form, you'll see a list of all the conspiracy-feed podcasts with links to each. At the left of each podcast are three thinks, as seen below:

Use the #1 link to cast your top-vote for your favorite podcast, the #2 link for your second-favorite, and #3 for your third-favorite. Be careful, you can only click the vote link once!

Well tally the votes according to the simple scoring system below:
#1 votes = 5 points
#2 votes = 3 points
#3 votes = 1 point

The top-five scoring podcasts will be reviewed by the ATS Partners for selection of our winner and runners up.

So help your favorite podcaster win a new iPod nano! Get to the voting form and cast your votes.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I clicked the voting link but I am only seeing links 1 & 2 - 3 seems to be missing next to the posts.

I don't want to start voting if something is wrong.

EDIT: Nevermind - it's there now.

EDIT 2: Okay - I voted and it was tough. Had to relisten to a lot of Podcasts to make my final decision. I encourage everyone to do the same. Sure it will take some effort to vote for this one, but I think it's worth it. I also got a refresher on a few things that had slipped my mind, and was glad to have spent the time.

[edit on 11/27/2005 by Relentless]

[edit on 11/27/2005 by Relentless]

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   

i can still only see 1 and 2, 3 has left the building.

[edit] oic. nevermind...
...just clicked refresh...

--Kit.

[edit on 27/11/2005 by Kitsunegari]

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Whew, I thought this contest had been cancelled for a minute. And after all that time I had the "VOTE FOR ME" Propaganda in my name

PS: Vote Yarcofin. lol. Sorry. I had to.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Love Ya Yarcofin. You're GREAT!

BUT

Please VOTE for ME !

My submission is extensively researched, creative, and KEWL. Plus I worked really hard on it. Links and references are here:

Bird Flu: Why Worry Now?

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   
First you see 1 and 2. after selecting your first choice the 3 will appear.

Good luck to all the PODpeople.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
When is the deadline for voting? I have not had time to listen to all of them yet.

BTW, you can hit refresh button after the first load to bring up all the numbers.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Bump.

Second line of text.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I have reviewed the choices and need to ask a question. Was there a vote prior to this where only these choices were chosen? My personal choices are not included on this list.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mahree
I have reviewed the choices and need to ask a question. Was there a vote prior to this where only these choices were chosen? My personal choices are not included on this list.

I can only think of two reasons... Firstly, it might not have been a Conspiracy Podcast, so it might not have been suitable for the contest
. Also, because the contest closed on Nov 15th officially, although I assume voting was delayed because of the council tie thing:

Any ATS podcast on the ATS feed posted before 18:00 GMT on November 15th is eligible for this contest.

The original contest thread

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin

Originally posted by Mahree

I can only think of two reasons... Firstly, it might not have been a Conspiracy Podcast, so it might not have been suitable for the contest
. Also, because the contest closed on Nov 15th officially, although I assume voting was delayed because of the council tie thing:

Any ATS podcast on the ATS feed posted before 18:00 GMT on November 15th is eligible for this contest.

Thank you for the info. I guess I missed seeing the thread about qualifications.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I was just wondering...ummm....any word on how this contest is progressing? The deadline was a about a month ago and i've yet to see any results posted. Did I miss something? Curious minds want to know

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
I was just wondering...ummm....any word on how this contest is progressing? The deadline was a about a month ago and i've yet to see any results posted. Did I miss something? Curious minds want to know

Everyone received this u2u a few days ago:

Help your favorite ATS Podcaster win an iPod nano

Don't forget about our "Best Conspiracy Podcast" competition currently in the voting stage. Visit this thread to learn more:

All of the eligable podcasts are listed here:

There are some extremely compelling podcasts created by our members, arguably some of the best conspiracy-themed audio content on the Internet. Have a listen and cast your votes.

(Voting ends on December 12th at 16:00 GMT)

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Ooops. Your right. I voted right away and then promptly forgot about it. Ah well, I was probably busy trying to think up an original podcast. Thats allot tougher then it sounds

Thanks for the reminder.

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   
When will the voting be over and the winners announced?

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
When will the voting be over and the winners announced?

We have to get a huge number of votes to make SURE we get the best representation of the member's choice. this is way too important a contest (thus the HUGE prize) and means of representing the site to take lightly.

Springer...

top topics

join