It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to bin laden?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Did he die or something? For some reason it dawned on me yesterday that there hasnt been no news about him in quite a few months.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Dude, sorry to tell you, he's in hiding. Anyone who knows anything, if you're hiding, you don't show yourself. He has sent out some videos of himself since 9/11 but most of them have been thouroughly gone over by the CIA to see if they're fakes or not.

It is My opinion, that even if he were dead, that the government wouldn't tell us, as they want a "Straw Adversary" to chase after forever. The Afghani's wouldn't want to tell us he's dead either, at least not at first, since they could use it as permanent reminder that he's lurking out in the shadows, until they see the time fit to use his death to make him a martyr.

See ya round the forum.

[edit on 27-11-2005 by SpartanLeonidas]

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Usama Bin Laden, where abouts?

Originally posted by SpartanLeonidas

.......]

It is My opinion, that even if he were dead, that the government wouldn't tell us, as they want a "Straw Adversary" to chase after forever.
[.................

.................]
Our government has concentration upon another adversary named Iran, Usama Bin Laden "is out of fashion" now a days.
[......................

The Afghani's wouldn't want to tell us he's dead either, at least not at first, since they could use it as permanent reminder that he's lurking out in the shadows, until they see the time fit to use his death to make him a martyr.

Thanks to Afghanis for assisting our government in this sensitive issue.
U.S. government has hired sufficient brains to to keep the people harassed by terror alerts, keep law makers busy making constitutional amendments to snatch peoples' rights, keep marines busy conquering more and more nations, and keep the Arms Manufacturing Industry running to provide the free people of USA with employment, ................... and the owners with more money.

How long will it go on.......? .....and victories lead us to new adversaries and new wars are started...

I don't remember who said that...........

.................too late then. at that point our leaders are all getting crunk in their bunkers while we the peoples fight it out and reduce earth population by 80 percent.

chaudri

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
right next to bushs room in the white house
thinking up new and bold idea's

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I would say he is probably in the Waziristan / Pakistan border area. It's familiar, it's fiercely tribal and certain powerful tribes worship him. He has no reason to leave.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Bush has no intentions of capturing him, bin laden and bush are best buddies, and war on terror is just war that bin laden and bush are playing so that they can get more money and control more countries around the globe.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Bush, Blair and old Binny are out on the town having a few beers and chatting the girls up.
They could also be discussing where to strike next and who to blame it on.

Imagine the discussion there eh? Worth while being a fly on the wall, unless the buggers swat ya, but then again , they are good at swating away things that get in their way.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
right next to bushs room in the white house
thinking up new and bold idea's

hah, that's probly the truest thing i've heard neone say...i just think it's quite suspicious that he only pops up now an again to make a new music video...meanwhile they can find saddam crouched up in a hole in the desert. but seriously, all we heard was crap from him for what like 2, 3 years? if he was so vocal before, why the sudden drop? and even if he IS hiding nobody can't hide THAT well...i think that whoever controls the world doesn't want him to be found...ever.

now that truly sucks.

new topics

top topics

join